Similar Masks

By Chocochibi

She seem like a cold ninja. She has her own secrets. She never easily show her feelings. Just like him, she w... More

1: stubborn anbu
2: I am going too
3: the soft side
4: unbreakable mask
5: a dream
6: loneliness
7: be my friend
8: don't mistaken
9: a resemblence
10: in replacement?
11: broke the mask
12: valentine's day
13: "white day"
14: first white day
15: x'mas present
16: a little surprise
17: have faith
18: not for negotiation
19: jealousy?
20: I'll tell... somehow...
21: announcement
22: shock and loss
23: unexpected visitor
24: it's disgusting right?
25: precious right?
27: returning to the past
28: mine
29: (end) a short letter

26: a little game

1.6K 46 0
By Chocochibi

Yetsuna pov:

I opened the door and yawns... Kakashi has just left for a mission. There was a letter left on the floor. There was no name. But it was stickered to the floor with scotch tape. Childish... But obviously for kakashi.

I pluck it out and opens the letter.

I hope you have been missing me yetsuna. Nee-chan. Don't you forget me. I am your precious imoto. Meet you where we used to stay and born together.

Erina.

After looking for her for so long... She invites me back to the old house? I wonder if it's still there. If anyone is using it.
__________________________________

I rejected all the missions intended for my by tsunade-sama.

Tsunade: I see. Reminisce huh. Alright then.

Yetsuna: hai.

Tsunade: I have to ask. By any chance that thing is hidden at your old house?

Yetsuna: it's not hidden. It is there.

Tsunade: you just chose to never say it until now huh.

Yetsuna: because you would ask me to return to take it. It's also the only reason why you didn't want me die isn't it?

Tsunade knew now she dread going back there " .... Could you take it back? "

Yetsuna: hai.
__________________________________

I returned back to my old house.

I sighed as I stood at the front entrance of where the traps were placed before my old house. I wonder if it still even works. I placed my hand on the floor and deactivates all of it.

I sighed and took a deep breath... Time to return to where I came from... Where I ran away from...

I slide open the door and took a deep breath of relief " home..."

" yup!!! Home!! Nee-chan!! " this voice... My eyes were being covered " erina. Hi. "

" gomen. We're going to have to play a game first. " she whispered by my ear and my eyes blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.1K 29
I am Kakashi Hatake' Daughter Snow Hatake Princess Snow of the snow village. My village was attacked and i am being chased down so now i am going to...
6.9K 232 18
Sakura Haruno is not a normal girl, she's goes to a normal high school and has normal friends but when she gets home thats when things happen. Kaka...
53 2 3
ANBU masks are passed down. Some are so notorious they never see the light of day, and some are better off staying buried. Kakashi finds himself face...
4.2K 173 5
When the object of all Kakashi's desires begins to receive his notes telling her how much she is loved, her reaction isn't a happy one. This is becau...