Just kids in love // chandler...

By damnchaandler

she's falling, doesn't even know it yet. © 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @damnchaandler More

Cast
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
delete this later
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ccoovveerrrss (read)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank You
Hello

Chapter 28

415 33 47
By damnchaandler

hi people. just saying. this is the big chapter yall been waiting for. ( no, they won't be having the nasty ) comment ya'lls  reactions plzz I want to know how you guys react to the story hahaha

Violet

currently doing my hair and getting ready for the "night of nights" a.k.a a lame school dance so called 'Winter Formal' I honestly think it's a load of crap, but all my friends are going, and I don't want to feel excluded

oh the life of a teenage girl

I'll be wearing a nice blue-floral-girly dress that I bought yesterday to the dance because I literally had nothing to wear *closet is full of expensive designer clothes* Anyway.....

I finished with my hair and I started doing my makeup, I would say that I wasn't trying to impress anyone today, but oh shit, I am. And the person I want to impress is the idiot of all idiots, the smartest person I know, the guy that looks like a freaking God and the guy that gets my emotions mixed like a white dad on a fourth of July barbecue.

Yes, I am talking about Chandler, thanks for asking.

I'm not even sure if he'll go to the dance considering that he lied to his friends telling them he would go to the dance with me. Maybe he wants to surprise me, and he'll be at my house at 7 o'clock with a corsage that matches my dress and a nice matching tie as well, and he'll declare his unending love for me and we'll kiss for 4 hours straight and I'll think to myself wow, that boy knows his stuff.

Nah, that only happens in movies

I sometimes consider giving up on this whole Chandler thing, but then I remember my life sucks without him, and I think, Hmmm better not.

I'm so hungry, I should order something to eat. finally, my parents will come back from their little business trip and finally, I won't have to eat Chinese every single day.

"Hi, I'll have an order of fried rice and that's it please" I ordered through the phone.

"Yeah Thanks" and I hanged up

That's my life

Worrying about Chandler, Ordering Chinese, rethink my life, realizing it's boring as can be, and repeat.

Anyway.....

I'll keep getting ready

--------------

damn, I look pretty

I checked the time, 6:58 PM, the dance starts at 7:00. I know this sounds completely idiotic, but I feel like I have to wait for Chandler. to get here and pick me up for the dance.

Thinking about him wanting me again and being my date for the dance a couple hours ago got me feeling some kind of way, and I just. Yeah. If you knew how deeply in love I am with him, you'd understand.

I'll sit here for 10 minutes,no more, no less, and if he isn't here, I'll just leave.

/////

I hoped in my car after 32 minutes of waiting for Chandler to come, but, nope. I turn on the radio and drive all the way to school, most of my friends got there together, but not me, HA, cause' I'm an independent bitch.

Who waits for a boy to pick her up.

God I'm lame.

I hopped off my car once I found a parking spot and I start walking over to the school. The dance was being held at St. Mary's gym. When I walked through the school doors I saw a few kids at the halls, most of them were couples making out, and I instantly became so jealous you don't even know.

I walked all the way trough the halls until I finally got to the gym. It was all set up beautifully, the theme was blue's and white with gray, it was all very aesthetically pleasing.

I walked in and I instantly looked for my best friends. Marina and the Diamond's Primadonna girl was playing, and I could see all the popular girls loosing their shit to the song.

When I spotted my friends I saw many of them were with boys. Did all of them have dates except me? dang.

I walked to them and they all instantly greeted me like if they actually loved me. I glared automatically at Olivia but I instantly shook it off

"So, Oli, who's your date?" I asked her. If she says Chandler, I swear I'll cry

"Oh, I'm here with Janson" She said happily

"I thought you had a boyfriend" I whispered at her

"Oh he found out about Chandler so he broke up with me, So then I asked Janson to be my boyfriend because he dumped Payton. Tragic" She smirked at me. This girl has no chill

"Okay............" I said staring at her

"So, where's your date?" She asked me smirking

"I don't have one" I told her laughing

"What? I thought you and Chandler were coming together" She told me and I didn't hesitate with the next thing I said

"Why, did he say anything?" I asked her quickly

"No, but I mean, isn't he like in love with you or something?" She asked making me cringe

"I gotta go" I told her and I walked away to the snacks table

5 minutes into this dance and I've already gotten myself in 3 crying situations

Was Chandler even gonna come? what the hell where even is he?

"Looking for me" I heard a deep raspy voice and I turned around as quick as possible. Only to see it was Adam. dammit

"No, why?" I asked him laughing

He looked really hot. He was wearing a navy blue suit, and a Burberry tie. Nice

"Just wondering. You look amazingly beautiful" He told me with the shyest smile

"Aww, you look pretty decent yourself" I told him laughing, which then lead to an awkward silence between the two of us.

"So what happened with you and Chandler after the party? I never got the full story" He asked me getting closer.

"Gosh, I don't want to think about that party. Truth is, I got insanely drunk for the first time and did some of the dumbest things I could do. I honestly regret everything I did at that party" I told him sincerely. Just by thinking about that party makes me want to die all over again.

"Yeah, Chandler told me you did quite the stuff" He said laughing.

"Can we stop talking about that party.  Please" I told him laughing, making him laugh as well

"Well Vi, it was nice to see you" He said walking away

I walked back over to my friends and we all talked for a while it was pretty fun, I was honestly having a great time,we decided to skip to the dance floor.

They were passing kind of ratchet songs, but when do they not?

I didn't know most songs, but when they played Right Hand by Drake. I got all wild

Mid my dancing I heard a ton of whispers and I saw many of my friends point to the gym entrance. Where the devil himself stood.

He had on a dark grey suit with a LV tie. Daaaaamn. His hair was all niced up and he looked handsome as hell.

"Hey Vi, look who got here" I heard a friend say

"Damn he's hot" I heard other girls say

His friends got to where he was and he stuck to them to whole time.

I stole a quick glance at him but he beat me to it. And there we were having a stare off contest. When suddenly...

"Why don't you take a picture of her, it'll last longer" Said Janson shoving his shoulder making him look away

Damn

If I kept staring at him I wouldn't make it to the end of the night, so I just kept dancing with all my friends. About 10 minutes passed and they played Troye Sivan's Youth and he instantly hit the dance floor. I remember one day scrolling through his phone music and I found all of Troye's Albums there.

He danced and sang so adorably, I couldn't stand it.

I was lowkey sliding over to his side so I could be close to him. And maybe, maybe when they passed a slow song I could dance with him.

Chandler

Violet looked extremely beautiful. I know I shouldn't think about her, but I can't stand it when she looks like that. She's so beautiful, God I love he-

Wait. Chandler, No

Chandler Yes a little voice inside my head said

They passed a song that was kind of slow. Which meant the slow songs were next, And everyone who didn't have a date started walking away from the crowd and leaning against one of the four walls. That in our vocabulary meant that you want to dance with someone. And right now, Violet and I were 2 of those people. The question is. Will we have the courage to dance together?

Most of my friends have dates, and here I am leaning against the wall in front of the wall the love of my life is leaning against on. Wondering if I have the balls to ask her to dance.

Of course I do.

3rd person

Violet couldn't keep her eyes off Chandler. That's a fact. And Chandler on the other hand couldn't dare to look at her if he wanted to forget about her. Look how the tables have turned.

Violet looked at the dancing couples and she wished she was there, she wished she had someone to call hers, all her past fears of relationships were gone, because she finally found someone she was willing to give her heart to, and she was willing to cry for him if it was necessary.

Chandler never stopped loving Violet, probably never will, He said that to her because he thought that if he kept repeating it to himself, maybe it would become true. But it didn't, he couldn't stop loving her.

The slow song started. Imagination by Shawn Mendes. Violet loved that song, and Chandler knew. She always played it in his car and she sang it as loud as she could.

Chandler began getting this feeling inside when he heard the song, he felt like he had to go and get Violet, and hold her close to him as they danced. Chandler knew what he had to do, Chandler was never one that doubted his heart when it was important stuff like Violet.

Chandler took a huge breath. And he began walking towards her. She in the other hand, didn't notice him cause her attention was all towards the dancing couples in the middle of the gym. That was until she saw a tall figure walking in her direction. She spun her head and she instantly felt the air run out of her lungs. He had this effect on her that no one else could give her, it was a mix of panic, infatuation, anger, sadness, and lust, all together and choking her to death.

Violet wiped her hands on her dress once she realized they were sweating. And as if it was on cue, Chandler stood in front of her.

'It's now or never' thought Chandler

"Give me your hand" He told her

Startled, she blinked twice and swallowed hard "Excuse me?" She asked him

"I said give me your hand, I'm taking you to dance" He told her looking her up and down

Violet didn't hesitate and gave him her hand. He lead her through the couples, the ones who knew them couldn't take their eyes off them. Everyone that knew them, knew their history, and they all lowkey shipped them.

Violet couldn't feel her limbs and her heart was beating like crazy. Chandler had been holding his breath ever since he decided to walk towards her and was sure he was about to pass out. But they both managed smiles.

Chandler turned Violet to face him, and He set her hand in his shoulder and she did the job and set his in her waist, Chandler looked up and down at her before he began swaying their bodies from side to side.

Violet was literally having a heart attack but she kept her chill and continued dancing with the love of her life.

Chandler stared at her beautiful brown eyes, and she stared at his blue eyes. Both getting lost and falling more and more every time.

The song ended, and everyone began clapping, Chandler and Violet stayed in each other's arms, receiving from their friends, glares, wolf-howls, squeals, you name it. They all knew what was going on.

Violet giggled and she looked down at her feet, only for Chandler to lift her head up so he could look at her again. "You're so beautiful" He wanted to say to her, but all that came out from his mouth was...

"Hi" He told her laughing.

"Hey" she said giggling.

The DJ played another slow song, and this time, it was a slow song.

Turning Page by Sleeping at Last

Chandler pulled Violet closer, and she didn't complain.

"I've missed you" He told her, once they had started dancing again.

Violet leaned in her head so that their foreheads were touching.

"Same here" She told him.

"I'v missed giving you random food" He told her laughing.

"And I miss carpooling with you even though we live pretty far away" She said giggling.

They didn't say anything, they both had their eyes closed by now, and Chandler swore if she moved closer to him, they'd definitely kiss from how close they were.

"What are we doing Vi?" He asked her, with all seriousness in his tone.

"What we always do" She said sternly.

"I don't want to do that anymore" He told her

"Same here." She breathed out, wrapping her hands in his neck.

Violet was more relaxed now, she didn't feel like she had a weight on her shoulders, all she felt were his tender touches on her waist. Chandler was now breathing like a normal human being, And he couldn't keep the idea of Violet being his off his mind. Violet always had a way of getting in his head. He was definitely in love with her, and it was only a matter of seconds for him to tell her.

The song was almost coming to end. Both Violet and Chandler stopped dancing and had their eyes opened looking at each other, They both felt as if the world had stopped, only for them to have their moment. 

"Vi" He told her, making her go back to reality.

"Yeah?" She asked him.

She had dreamt about that moment enough times to get her hopes up on what would happen. But she didn't quite expect what Chandler actually turned out doing.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked loud enough for the whole gym to hear, and for them to turn their attention to the couple.

Violet didn't know how to answer that. Her mouth instantly opened, and her heart stopped beating. Last time they kissed, she was the one that kissed him. And from that thought, she instantly got memories from that night

"Vi, how do you feel about me?" Repeated itself over and over again, just like it did that cold October night, where they shared their first kiss

And then, "Can I kiss you" Those four words, screwed her up. Her mind was exploding with all these flashbacks from what they've been through this 2 months, from what made her fall as deep and in love as she is now.

"Congratulations Chandler Riggs and Violet Lincoln, you'll both compete for the spot on December 18th"

"Why haven't you ever had a boyfriend? You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, and don't make me start on your personality..."

"Show me how do hickey's look"

"Accept what"
"That I love you"

"I know I could be a something more than a great friend"

"I'm so proud of you"
"I love you so much"

"It was real to me"
"Then show me"

"I love you"
"Violet I don't love you........ anymore"

"I just don't get how you suddenly wake up and realize that you don't love a person anymore, that everything you went through was for nothing, I don't get how you can stop loving someone"
"You don't"

Violet Lincoln had regretted many, many things in her life, most of them had something to do with Chandler, but slhe did not regret what happened next

She pulled him closer by the neck, shocking him for a slight second, before he pulled her close from the waist, closing the gap between them.

Chandler held Violet as close as he could, as he kissed her like he had kissed no other girl, Nor kissing Olivia and Frankie could ever replace the feeling he got when he kissed Violet.

It was like all their memories came back to him when he kissed her. It was like they were experiencing it all over again. Chandler began deepening the kiss, making Violet gasp slightly. Violet was enjoying this like you wouldn't imagine. Her heart was beating at a speed that couldn't be considered normal. And she loved every second about it.

They could both hear whistles in the background and their friends loosing their shit.

Chandler pulled away from Violet, and he gasped for air, still holding her close to him.

"I never stopped loving you Violet Lincoln, probably never will" He told her. Making Violet's heart explode.

"I love you too" She said, making his eyes go wide open and his mouth in shock.

"It sounds so much better when you say it" He told her making her laugh.

"Oh yeah? well it sounds way better, when you say it back" She said glaring at him.

And just like that, 10 years of stupid childhood fights, and 2 months of fake rivalry, turned into the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Violet and Chandler, were official.

-
dang. it happened
I don't know if I should continue the story or end it here. I honestly have huge plans for a future story, But I'll only continue it if you guys want me to. It's alright if you guys think that I should end it here, I already have another Chandler fic in the process in my drafts, so......

I NEED YALL TO TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR IF YOU WANT ME TO END IT HERE.

Tell me your opinion, and

20 voted and 50 comments for next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 41 7
Yo whaddup it's Elizabeth with the rundown for youuu -I do Stucky, BrucexTony, Stony, and probably anything else you request -I do imagines for...
7.7K 405 41
Just imagines and preferences on my faves the Sidemen ❤️
142K 4K 36
Jenny er ei jente på 17år. Hun er en helt vanlig jente med helt vanlige tenåringsproblemer, eller? Vel det er det hun ønsker, at hun hadde normale te...
1.9K 112 3
Setiap orang pasti memiliki sisi baik dalam dirinya, bahkan seorang tokoh antagonis sekalipun. Mereka semua hanya tidak tau bagaimana cara menunjuka...