A Journey of Two Queens - L...

By Skylinger

Jareth is offered a way to regain power over Sarah. With his acceptance Sarah becomes entangled in a journey... More

A Turn of Events
Sarah's Concern
Girl's Just Want to Have Fun
A Talk Amongst Kings
Goblins just want to have Fun!
Halloween, A moment of Truth
This is Unexpected
He did what?!
Meeting the Goblins
Castle of the High King
We meet again
Dinner cannot be dull
Something to say
Pranks in the Night
Unexpected Realizations
Teaching and Support
Sarah takes Charge
Open your eyes to the truth
Seeing with new eyes
Not out of it After all
A Ball to Remember
Needing Permission
Goblin Kingdom
Get Clean
No Danger at Dinner Part 26

Terror in the Castle

1.6K 36 3
By Skylinger

Chapter 16

(Terror in the Castle)

It was almost dawn when the girls finished setting their pranks. Now it was only a matter of time and the entertainment would begin.

Lying down on their stomachs, looking down over the balcony to the High Court, the five girls and their goblins waited. There was a series of pranks throughout the castle beginning with water buckets that would dump once the High King and Prince Amador left their rooms.

Of course it had started with Brandy faking an emergency and leading their personal guards into a room full of taffy, thanks to the goblins, where they had become literally stuck to the room. Whippley had then covered their mouths with tape so they couldn’t call out for help. Once Ari assured them they wouldn’t hurt the king or prince they left, locking the room behind them.

Jenna and Widget had then been charged with setting up buckets of chocolate syrup over the royals doors. A job the black and red haired girl had become giddy over. Lola and Digger were to let chickens lose in the hallway of the royal chambers. Brandy and Noxy had been in charge of the taffy room of course but then had been directed to exchange any shampoos and such with new shampoos that contained food coloring. Sarah and Ricket had been told to grease the throne room floors with cooking oil. Ari was then left not only to direct but to set up water balloons sporadically throughout the throne room as well as any rooms considered proper. She did however leave the library alone. But then that was because of Sarah.

The tomboy looked at the light coming in the window and smiled. If there was one thing she was exceptional at it was getting information from people without them realizing it. The servants had informed her when the High King got up in the morning without even realizing it. She watched as the shadows changed. “Three, two, one.” The High King was now awake.

Again she waited and estimated about how much time till things would fall into place. She smiled knowing her victory was close at hand. “AHHHH!” They heard the two horrified men scream in shock. A moment later they heard a very loud roar. Sarah and Lola paled as they exchanged a look of concern. Neither had expected to hear that.

Ari of course began giggling knowing what was happening. Jenna and Brandy also exchanged a snicker before noticing their friend’s concerned faces. With a shrug they looked over at the tomboy who was trying desperately to silence herself.

A few seconds later they heard a second roar. This time Jenna and Brandy took on a look of concern as well. Ari however just looked more amused.

“Arianna!” They heard the High King roar.

“We’re toast!” Lola said.

“He didn’t say our names.” Jenna said.Hearing a third roar however she paled.

The doors to the throne were flung open. “Where are… Ahhh!” The girls watched as two figures went sliding across the length of the throne room before slamming into the far wall.

Angrily the High King went to get up only to slip once more. The sight of the King Riodan with bright pink hair, marble colored black and white robes, (they had once been pure white until the chocolate syrup hit them) and feathers stuck to him was too much. The blonde teenage girl started laughing uncontrollably. She laughed so hard she started crying and ended up on her back holding her stomach.

Sarah however didn’t laugh seeing the High King looked angry. Even looking ridiculous she couldn’t laugh at the angry man. Amador, however, she did snicker at upon seeing his skin looked blue. His hair was also now white. While not extravagant next to the blue skin, it was amusing.

“My Goddess above; what happ…Ahhh!” The woman screamed as she made the mistake of touching a curtain which inadvertently triggered some water balloons to pop. Startled she stepped forward right onto the floor and quickly slid and fell into a heap on the ground.

Ari rolled over and looking through the decorative wooden bars began to laugh hysterically at the regal dressed woman sitting in a heap on the ground. Ari roared even louder with laughter.

The woman waved her hand and the group of girls was instantly on the floor below. The girls slid as their knees hit the surface but the tomboy didn’t due to already being in a prone position.

“Would someone care to tell me who they are and…” Queen Dahlia’s words died on her lips as she finally took notice of her husband and son's appearance. Instantly the woman began to grin before suddenly musical laughter filled the room. The King and Prince glared at the High Queen.

“Pray tell what happened to you?” She inquired.

“She did it!” Both men said and pointed at the blonde woman still laughing.

“Who is…”

“Soren’s daughter.” King Riodan huffed as he looked down at his covered robes. Looking up he realized his wife was wet and the back of her hair was now plastered to her head and smirked. “It seems you are a victim of her pranks as well.

The Queen looked in to a mirror to see her once perfect hair was now flat in the back. “Ah, yes, so I am.” She went to get up and slipped once again. “What did you do to the floor?” She asked baffled by its slickness.

“It’s cooking oil.” Sarah admitted.

The queen raised an eyebrow at her.

“It was all Ari’s idea!” Lola said quickly putting the blame on the Dark Elf Princess.

“You helped her though didn’t you.” The High King said calmly.

“Well yeah but it’s Ari! Who can say no to her?!” The redhead argued.

“Oh that was so worth getting no sleep.” Ari sighed. Slowly she rolled over to look at the queen. Instantly she thought the woman was beautiful. She had brown hair with red highlights and dark blue eyes. “I do apologize that you ended up in the mess. I was only after them.”

“Care to tell me what my husband and son have done?” Queen Dahlia inquired.

“They’re holding my friends hostage and plan to give Sarah to Jareth.” She said with narrowed eyes. Looking at King Riodan she said, “Send us home or there is plenty more I can come up with.”

“Arianna I have already explained that you belong here as does Sarah. Your friends I will send home as soon as possible.”

“Why not now?” The queen inquired.

“I tried. It didn’t work.”

“What? How is that possible?” The brown haired woman inquired.

“If I knew that I’d have already corrected the problem!” Riodan snapped. The woman raised her eyebrow at him. “I apologize but as you can see I did not wake up well.” He glanced at Soren’s daughter to see her beaming proudly at him.

“May I inquire as to how you did any of this?” Looking at her husband she added, “Where are your guards?”

“Good question.” Amador said, annoyed at his appearance.

“Currently in a taffy mess.” Brandy replied.

“Taffy?” Amador questioned. Looking at the tomboy he sighed and said, “I trust we can blame you?”

“Absolutely!” She chirped.

Amador pinched the bridge of his nose before remembering he was covered in chocolate sauce. Moving his hand the queen let out a giggle. Amador growled at his mother causing her to laugh more.

“Thank you Arianna, I don’t think I’ve ever had such an entertaining morning.” The queen announced. Ari smiled and gave a slight bow of her head accepting her praise. Carefully the queen got up and raising her hand the floor was clean. “Now what do you say you show us to the…taffy?”

Five minutes later there were three members of royalty laughing uncontrollably in the hallway after seeing the girls had been very honest. The guards were even more tangled up in taffy then when the girls had first locked them up. Once their laughter became controllable the queen freed them and those needing to get cleaned up headed for their rooms.

“Does this mean no dungeon?” Lola asked hopeful.

“How do you do it?” Sarah asked. The tomboy looked at her but gave a shrug as her only reply. The dark haired girl chuckled. Only Ari could cause mass chaos and have someone be happy about it. The queen clearly seemed to like her friend. In fact she seemed to not be opposed to any of the girls.

Sarah also noted that the king was frustrated he couldn’t send their friends home and the queen was baffled. Something didn’t fit. Why were all of them stuck there? What didn’t they know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.4K 10
Y/n was just a babysitter for the Williams but is kidnapped when Sarah wishes her away along with her brother to the Goblin King. Jareth does gives S...
5.6K 128 28
New chapters posted frequently. I don't own any of the Labyrinth characters. This is my take on how Sarah ends up Jareth's Goblin Queen! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️...
395 27 24
Sarah and jareth meet agin but a big choice must be made for Sarah. Will she live in the labyrinth with jareth or will she go back the the harsh real...
3.2K 187 33
Seaquil to Sarahs Return To The Labyrinth Sooner Than You Might Think. Co-written by KatarinaTheSaiyan. I suppose you dont necessarily have to read K...