Goddess In Distress

By Writy_Jenni

Aphmau finally managed to open the portal to the Irene dimension...releashing Zane. Taking advantage, Zane ab... More

Chapter 1:Passage way in the books
Chapter 2:Tunnel of Ansewers
Chapter 3: Irene Story
Chapter 4: joy in the fog
Chapter 5: Garroth's escape
Chapter 6: Reach for her
Chapter 7: sticks and stones.
Chapter 8: Helpless
Chapter 9: Aphmau's SOS
Chapter 10: Hope beyond the waterfall
Chapter 12: Saviors
Sorry

Chapter 11: Ears and tails

57 1 3
By Writy_Jenni

Laurence's heart pounded harder and harder with each scream from Aphmau.
"Laurence, your...running in circles."
Garroth stood nearby leaning on his sword as a post.
"Stupid, stupid laurence" Laurence mumbled to himself.
"Laurence...listen to me" Garroth grabbed Laurence by the shoulders."It is impossible to navigate around these woods and find Aphmau with just eyes and human ears."
Laurence hated to admit it but, Garroth was right. The trees surrounding them for miles were like maze.
"These are situations kawii-chan or yip would come in handy" Garroth pouted.
Laurence knew their ticket to find aphmau. But is he willing to risk it. The dusty wind started to blow, he fell backwards when the dust stinged his eyes. The orb that held his ears and tails dropped out. As it shattered Laurence could hear which way Aphmau was. He was a me'fia again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...