The Last Imperial

By wildfox3139

The Imperials has existed since the dawn of time. They were followed by many others yet as the very first cre... More

Prologue
Chapter Two: First Day
Chapter Three: Introduction
NOTES: Not an actual chapter. Just information you might need to know
Chapter Four: Lunch Time
Chapter Five: You Will Only Be Warned Once
Chapter Six: Lost Child Alpha
Chapter Seven: Passing of a Storm
Chapter Eight: Night Time Visit
Chapter Nine: Soon to Come
Chapter Ten: The Day Before Truth
Chapter Eleven: Story Time

Chapter One: Wake Up Call

251 9 1
By wildfox3139

One Year Later:

[Skylar's POV]:

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

I bolted upright and screamed,

"UGH!",

And threw my alarm clock at the monsters who woke me up. As I snuggled into my pillow, I giggled when i heard groans near my door. Hearing whispers, I kept my eyes closed, pretending to sleep.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"Get set"

"Go!"

As something rushed towards me and leaped into the air, I rolled out of the way before they even noticed. I grinned and grabbed my blanket. Giving it a sharp tug, I flipped them onto the floor. They groaned and sat up, rubbing their head. Glaring, I placed my hand on my hips and scowled at them. They smiled sheepishly at me and stood up.

"Aww Sky", whined Mitch.

"Why did you do that?" Tyler asked.

"We just wanted to wake you up" Jake said.

"Yeah, and have some fun you know"

At that, they all glared at Seb and Mitch slapped the back of his head.

"OW"

Seb glared at them as he slowly rubbed his head.

'Shut up you idiot'

'Dude do you want her to kill us?'

'If we get in trouble, I'm so kicking your ass'

I broke in on their private conversation.

'Guys did you forget that I can hear what you are thinking?'

'Oh...'

I couldn't help it. Their faces were so hilarious, with their mouth open as they remember that little fact. I started cracking up and was rolling on the floor.

'You might want to close your mouths, you might swallow a fly'

Their jaws snapped close as I finally got off of the floor. I walked into my walk in closet and stood in front of my large collection. Hmm what should I wear? After pondering for a few minutes, I grabbed a tight black tank, a red off the shoulder tee, and ripped black skinnies. I also grabbed a pair of black pumps. When I walked back into my room, I saw them sitting on my bed.

"Why are you still in my room?"

They smirked when they notice the clothes I was holding.

"Why, does it bother you?"

Boys will be boys, but not on my watch. No way in hell, am I giving them a show.

"Not really but ..."

I gave them an evil smile. They just stared at me, puzzled, until I opened my mouth.

"KAIN! There are perverts in my room and are trying to take a peek!"

I screamed, watching as their faces changed from shock to fear. They scrambled for the door, shoving each other as they try to escape.

BAM.

My door slammed open to reveal my brother glowering in the doorway. The guys gulped.

Boys were they in big trouble. Mwhahaha:p

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kain's POV]:

I was sitting there, with some of the pack members, eating breakfast. We were waiting for Sky. Seb, Jake, Mitch, and Tyler volunteered to go get her. We sat there talking when we heard a scream.

"KAIN! There are perverts in my room and are trying to take a peek!"

I spitted out the juice I was drinking, accidently snorting some through my nose and the others bursted out laughing. Oh hell no. No one, and I mean NO ONE peeks at my sister and get away with it. She is my little sister and the Alpha. I stood up and headed for the stairs.

"Sis-complex", muttered Ashlynn as she took a sip of her hot cocoa.

I shot her a glare as I stomped up the stars. I could hear faint scrambling as I neared Sky's room, no doubt that they were trying to run for it.

BAM!

I slammed open her door and stood there, glowering at the four idiots. They gulped when they saw me, turning pale. I looked at Sky, who was smirking behind them. She winked at me and her eyes were full of mischief. Understanding what she was going to do, I stood there.

"Kain, these idiots won't leave so I can change", she whined, wiping away a fake tear or two. She could probably win an Oscar for her acting skills. I glared at them and, if possible, they turned even paler. Sky was smiling, obviously having fun. They started stuttering, trying to make excuses to defend themselves. Sky walked around them to stand next to me and together we looked at them. They stood there, shuffling their feet and frantically looking for an escape route. I can't hold it in any longer. I started laughing, their expressions were priceless. Sky joined in and we were soon leaning against each other, holding our stomachs. They scowled at us.

"Okay"

"You can stop now"

"It wasn't even funny"

"I thought you were going to kick our ass"

"You should've seen your faces", Sky sputtered, she was gasping for air from laughing so hard.

I snickered and they glared at me. Sky was finally able to stop and was staring at us. We looked at her quizzically.

"What?"

We asked her at the same time. Damn the stupid mental link.

"Are you going to get out or what? Cause we have school and I still need to change"

"Oh"

We left her to do her girl thing and headed downstairs. Not even twenty minutes later, she flew down the stairs. She grabbed her keys and an apple before running towards the door.

"Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.6K 61
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
1M 24.1K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
575K 30.8K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...