Money (boyxboy) (Cashby)

By Lame_Queen

Alan is a Gay Christian, growing up in a strict household with wealthy parents. His best friend Austin, is th... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five

Chapter Four

343 27 5
By Lame_Queen

A/N: Triggering maybe.

Alan

We were here again, just like every other Sunday after church. Austin and I were laying in the parking lot in front of the church, the starry sky above us in the cold November air.

We had a big bottle of vodka just for the two of us like we always did. Our hands were clasped tightly in the space between us, he just kept talking about space and how amazing it was, and how much he loved Albert Einstein and how much his Theory of relativity amazed him.

I could listen to him for hours on end, not a single ounce of me would get bored. So I let him keep talking, his drunk ramblings bringing a smile to my face.

"I love you, Alan." I really wish he'd stop saying that.

"Whatever." I mumbled. He laughed hysterically, rolling over on his side and letting go of my hand.

"Alan?"

"Yea?" I kept my eyes on the stars.

"You're a good fuck." Austin spoke. I didn't say anything. I just reached in between us for the vodka and sat up to  take a swig from the glass bottle.

"Would you ever go to space with me, Alan?" Austin mumbled. "I really want to go to space. Imagine how the sex would be? Your cum would float around us." Austin laughed. I spit out the vodka in my mouth and broke out into fits of laughter with him as we both imagined what he had just said.

"Why don't we just have sex right here?" I asked.

"Because we're on the blacktop and your butt will get dirty." Austin slurred.

"No, not right...here." I said, looking around. "I mean like, earth."

"Oh." Austin nodded, siting up with me. "Oh." And he took a fistful of my shirt collar, pulling me close, his lips crashing heavily onto my un expecting ones. I melted into the kiss instantly, like the way snowflakes would melt on your tongue. But he didn't feel cold, he was like sitting by the pool on a warm summers day. He instantly warmed my insides and seeped into my skin.

He pulled away from me after a long while. He looked at me before deciding to fall back onto the ground.

I watched him lay there, his eyes focused on the stars yet again as he spoke about the planets.

I wondered how his mind could carry so much knowledge yet allow him to feel so amazed and remain so curious.

He's a boy filled with wonder.

-

"What if I fuck you while you're sleeping?" Austin giggled. "Are you okay with that? I won't do it if you're not."

"I'd think that's a nice way to wake up, I wouldn't mind."

"I'm so glad you're sleeping over. Your parents will get mad, eh?"

"Who cares." I sighed, snuggling against his blankets. "You're amazing and they're stupid."

"Hey, maybe if I had more money, like, my parents had more money, like you, do you think they'd like me?" Austin questioned. I nodded.

"They don't get along with lower class or middle class people. They're spoiled fucking pricks who can't get their heads out of their own asses. I like you though, so I'm staying here with you tonight...permission or no permission." I mumbled, tiredly.

"Go to sleep, princess. Daddy's gonna tire you out tomorrow." Austin whispered. He kissed my cheek before turning his back to me and pulling the blanket.

I was still too drunk to get all worked up, so I nodded and shut my eyes. I could deal with my parents tomorrow.

-

Arriving at my house was horrible. I let out a groan and rolled my eyes almost instantly when I saw my dad standing at the door with his arms crossed. It was like he knew I was coming at this exact moment.

I had only left Austin's house a few minutes ago and the walk wasn't too long because he always dropped me off a neighborhood away from my house. It was easier that way so that they wouldn't see him.

"Alan Anthony Ashby, where in God's name have you been?" My dad scowled. I rubbed at my eyes tiredly, hung over with a headache and he was only making it worse.

"Relax, I was just staying with Aaron." I lied. Aaron could always cover for me. I was after all, not telling anyone he was gay. He doesn't rat me out, I won't tell anyone that he's gay. I wouldn't out him anyway, but I like to make him think I would so that he could hold up his part of the deal.

"Don't lie to me! You were with that indecent boy from the Carlile family!" My dad spat, following me as I pushed passed him to go inside. I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want to cause more trouble, but I couldn't let him talk about Austin like that.

"This again?! Are you kidding me?! I wasn't even with him this time!" I yelled at him. I only ever got disrespectful and angry at my parents when they talked about Austin and his family the wrong way.

"Alan! Where have you been? I was worried sick!" My mother frowned, coming into the living room.

"With Aaron. Why can't you just believe me?" I said, looking back at my dad.

"Because I called his house! He answered the phone himself, and told me you weren't there!"

My face drained of all color. I stopped arguing immediately and instantly backed away into the door. I hadn't been in trouble for a long time, it had been four months actually. Four months.

I reached for the door to try and escape, but my dad was faster than me and he already had a firm grip on my arm, pulling me away towards the stairs behind the door.

I wouldn't be so terrified if we were going upstairs, but we were headed towards the wretched basement.

"No...n-no, dad please, please, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't." I begged. I tried getting out of his hold but he was stronger than me and bigger than me, picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder as I screamed and hit his back.

"Mom! Please, mom! Please!" I cried, I was already shaking, the hot tears coming quick. 

"I'm sorry...you know the rules, baby...it'll be over before you know it."

And then he had the door shut behind us, pulling out a key and locking it. The room was dark, even with the dim light on. He walked us down the stairs slowly, my heart pleading to beat out of my chest.

"D-Dad...p-please, please don't do it! I'm sorry!" I sobbed. He said nothing, instead kept walking until he got to the bottom of the stairs. He set me down, and I would have ran, but he had locked the door and I had tried it too many times before.

He walked over to the far side of the room, to the old, broken and rusty chest freezer. My eyes blurred, the tears never stopping. I should have learned my lesson the first time, and here I was, still breaking rules.

He had the chest freezer opened, and he walked over to me as I viciously shook my head, whimpering.

"Dad..." Was all I could get out. He picked me up, his strong arms not giving out as I struggled to free myself.

"STOP!" I screamed. He shoved me into the freezer, pushing down hard on my chest so that I would stay down as he pushed it closed. I could feel the panic attack coming as I screamed my lungs out, my legs folded up to my chest in the small space. I banged on the walls of the freezer, crying out for him to let me out. My breathing was short and quick, but I couldn't get any air into my lungs. I was trembling, my hands getting cut up as I banged on the nails that were sticking out on the walls around me.

I heard the click of a lock and then my dads footsteps leaving the room.

"STOP! DONT GO! HELP ME! HELP!" I screamed, my voice breaking as I sobbed in the dark. It was so small in here and I couldn't breathe, my heart was beating too fast, my own screams sounded muffled to me. "DAD! PLEEASE!"

My mind went hazy and my final thought before I passed out was,

How long will they keep me in here, this time?

A/N: Sorry to end it on such a grim note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...