I'm... A Pokemon?!

By WaffleCake00

Hey guys... More Pokemon shit I know I know I had to lol XD this was inspired by my friend! I'm sure he'll be... More

Character registration [CLOSED]
1: The World Of Pokemon
2: New Friends, New Goals
3: The Heroes The Villan
4: Dreams, And Mysteries
5: The Bonds Of Friendship
6: A Double Agent...?
7: A Trap?!
8: Innocence
9: The Illusion of the Past.
10: Feelings
11: Legendary
13: Break Time
14: New People?
15: Shinshi and Flare
16: Kyoko's Adventure
17: Envy
18: The Struggle
19: A Chance?
20: Something to Say
21: Mission Success!
22: Spy
23: The Plan Of Attack
24: Cause and Effect
25: Whats Done is Done...
26: My Sin
27: Death
28: Planning
29: A Challenge?
30: Too far...
31: Atone
32: Revenge
33: Comfort
34: Assist
35: A Request
36: The Battle
37: Retaliation
38: War
39: Krimson V.S. Crystal and Shade!
40: Varian and Minori V.S. Shinshi and Kyoko!
41: Juliette V.S. Aurora!
42: Martin V.S. Shadow and Keita!
43: I Will Always Be By Your Side.
Authors note:

12: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

210 9 5
By WaffleCake00

Keita's POV:

"Yes! I am a traveler. I left my hometown to explore the world!" Luna said. "Wow! That sounds fun!" Aurora said. "Yeah. Sounds like something I'd do." Crystal said. "Well... If I may ask, where are you from...?" Sensei asked Luna. "Uh... Moonlight village!" She said. "That's quite a while away." I said. "Yeah, no kidding!" Shadow said. "Well, if she wants to travel, that's to be expected." Kyoko said. "True, but knowing Martin and his comrades, he'd probably get her to join him." I said. "That's also true." Aurora said. "Who is this Martin guy?" Luna asked. "He's evil." I said. "Yeah..." Shadow said. "Hm... I wouldn't join him!" She said. "Well, before, you might have. Because you wouldn't have known that he was bad." Sensei said. "Hm..." Crystal started thinking. "Imma go exploring." Shadow said. "Wait for me!" I said following her.

Half an hour later...

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to a berry plant. "Hm? Oh those?" She asked. "Those are rare berries. Take them with you!" She said smiling. "Alright." They looked like... Pineapples. "What's tha-", "Y'know, I'm not going to tell you everything." She said. "Well,..." I started to say. 'That's right, she doesn't believe me...' I thought. "...Nevermind..." I said. "Hm..." She said, looking away. "Alright. Let's go." She said.

Shadow's POV:

"Hm..." I said. I forgot, he's human right? It was really mean of me to laugh like that when he told me. And, I do believe him. "Whoa..." I said. "Whoa wha-" he stopped as I showed him the view. "Wow..." He said. "I'm speechless." I said. The sky was clear, and there were beautiful waterfalls. The waterfalls were clear, and pure. "Oh my arceus..." I said. "That is one hell of a view." Keita said. "Heh... Yeah." I said.

I wanted this to last forever...

With him...

"We should go swimming tomorrow!" I said. "Yeah... Why not?" He replied, being a grass type and all. "Well, we'd better head back soon!" He said. "They're probably wondering where we are! Haha!" I laughed.

I love him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
32.2K 1.5K 35
As the trees and its land slowly burn down by he deadly purple acid, a man that was watching from afar shivered at this sight. This has been going on...
434K 7K 19
Y/N L/N is a guy who suffered for his entire life before he got killed by a thief along with a friend. But what will happen when Y/n will get reincar...
2.2K 47 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...