An Identity (Completed)

By Imaginary1Love

"Darcy! Listen to me. You have to help him okay? If you don't, he might just leave you forever!" Darcy Austin... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
An Identity IS NOW PUBLISHED

Chapter Four

555 42 28
By Imaginary1Love

"Your name?" The attendant asked me.

"Darcy Austin" I said, a bit unsure.

I was ambivalent because I didn't really know which name did Mr. Stephan use to book my ticket; Darcy Austin or Darcy Macaulay.

"Yes Ms. Austin, your departure is at 2:00am" She said and looked up at me.

"You are allowed to carry a suitcase which weighs 15kg and an external handbag which you can carry with you on the plane weighing 7kg" She instructed.

"Okay" I smiled at her and went to a place where I could weigh my luggage.

I walked over to a sort of conveyor belt and tried to pick up my suitcase.
I had not realized how heavy my suitcase was. There was hardly anything in it, but still it was so heavy.  
At least it was heavy for me.

"Here let me help you" I heard a voice speak up from behind me.

I turned around to see who the person was. 

He was a boy, around my age with blondish hair. His hair were brown at the roots and blonde at the tips. He had light brown eyes and a few freckles near them. He was tall; I was way shorter than him, like I only reached till his shoulder. He wore a pair of tracks which were grey in colour and a hoodie which was turquoise blue in colour. He wore a pair of sport shoes of a brand I was unaware of.

"Okay" I smiled.

He picked up my suitcase with such ease that I started finding myself too fragile for this world; that bag was too heavy for me but for him it was just like a feather.

Just as he placed it, he looked at me and smiled. That's when I discovered that he had slight dimples.

He's so good looking!

Wait
What's wrong with me?

Darcy get your shit together!

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Your welcome" He smiled and walked away.

I then checked the weight of my suitcase.

Exactly 15kg.
Good; but the problem now was- how the hell do I get this thing down from the conveyor belt.

I started pulling the suitcase down, instead of picking it up.
To my surprise I managed to get it down.

I took the suitcase back to where the attendant was.

"It is exactly 15kg" I said and smiled.

"Great so you will have to carry your handbag with you on the plane" She smiled.

"Okay" I smiled back.

She loaded my suitcase on a conveyor belt and put a kind of a sticker on it. Also, she had picked my suitcase with great ease.

Was I the only one who had difficulty in picking up a suitcase which weighs only 15kg?

"Just give me a minute" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure" I smiled back.

I wonder- how do they keep smiling?
They also have bad days. Everybody does. Nobody's life is perfect, but still they manage to hide all their pain behind a smile. That is something incredible and it should be acknowledged.
So in short she is an Eccedentesiast.

"Here is your ticket madam. Have a safe flight" She said, removing me from my deep thoughts.

"Thank you" I smiled, as she gave me my ticket.

I picked up my handbag and walked over to a place where the 'Immigration' process was going to take place.

When I reached there I found that there wasn't a huge crowd that was going to travel today. I found a few people and among those few, I found that same boy who had helped me with the suitcase.

I walked over to a counter and they began taking my information.

After the 'Immigration' process, all I had to do was wait for the plane to arrive.

I walked over to the place where all the people who were to board the plane were waiting. I took a seat on one of the benches which was near the huge glass through which you could see the runway.

I plugged my headphones to my phone and began to listen to some calming music. I closed my eyes, in an attempt to drown myself in the music. Music is the only thing that actually understands me, it knows how I feel.
That's kind of what songs are: They're secrets made public.

All of a sudden I felt someone step on my foot.

"Ahh!" I squeaked and opened eyes.

I bent down to pick up my phone which had fallen down from the sudden outbreak.

"I am so sorry" I looked up to find the same boy.

"It's alright" I smiled, even though my foot was hurting more than I thought it would.

"No it's not, wait, you're that girl right? With suitcase?" He asked.

"Yes" I chuckled.

"Oh great good to see you again" He smiled.

I just smiled back.

"Does your foot hurt? Can I get you something?-" He asked.

"You don't need to worry. I'm fine" I smiled.

"Okay then, I got to get going" He smiled.

I smiled back, and then he walked away.

He seemed kind.

I saw him walk back to a group of people.

It would be so amazing if I could travel with some of my friends or with someone I know. 

I knew such thoughts would cross my mind.
To divert my attention I decided to get myself a cup of coffee. I saw a cafe or to be precise, a kind of a counter with all the necessities to make coffee.
I picked up my bag and walked towards it.

I really needed a strong cup of coffee so I decided to order an espresso.

Once it was ready, I started walking back to where I was sitting.

I suddenly bumped into someone.

Really? Again?

"I'm sorry" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up to find the same boy.

Seriously?!

"I'm so sorry, I'm probably ruining your day" He said with guilt.

"No it's okay, and this time it was partially my mistake; I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" I said and smiled at him.

Luckily I had managed to not spill my coffee over my clothing.

"Can I get you another cup of coffee?" He asked and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's alright" I smiled.

"Um would you mind walking with me to the coffee stand just so I don't bang into you again" He joked.

"Sure" I chortled..

"By the way, my name is Joshwa" He said and extended his hand.

"I'm Darcy" I said and shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you" He said as we started walking towards the coffee stand.

"Same here" I said.

"So where are you headed?" He asked.

"London" I answered.

"Really! Where?" He asked and looked at me.

"I don't really know the exact location; but I am headed to the University College London" I said, as he was placing his order.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you" He said and looked at me and then back at the cashier.

"University College London" I said after he had paid for his coffee.

"No way" He replied in disbelief.

I gave him a confused look.

"I study in the same university!" He exclaimed as he got his coffee.

Okay, I didn't expect that.

"That's awesome" I exclaimed and looked at him.

"Let me introduce you to all my friends" He said as we reached the waiting area.

We walked over to where his friends were seated.

"Guys! Let me introduce to a newbie of our university" He said and all of their eyes were on me.

"Guys this is Darcy and Darcy this is Abela, Haley and Tadeas" He said and pointed out to each of them.

"Hi" I smiled and they all smiled in return.

Abela looked like a raconteur and a bibliothecary. She wore these nerdy glasses which were flat at the top and curved at the bottom. They were huge and black in colour. She was neither too fat nor too thin; she was fit. She had a light brown complexion and her eyes were gray in colour. Her hair were a shade of light brown and she had tied them into a top knot bun. She wore a simple outfit, not something too fancy, just a white t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. Along with a pair of laced up shoes.

Haley on the other hand, looked like Regina George from Mean Girls. The only difference was that she didn't seem to have the attitude like Regina George, she seemed kind. I repeat she SEEMED kind; it will take me a while to get to know them and after that I will come to know if she really is kind.
But I do hope she is not like Regina George.
She wore a pink t-shirt and above that a kind of jacket with fur on it along with a pair of blue skinny jeans which reached her ankles. She matched her outfit with a pair of high heels.

Tadeas looked like a quite guy. He was shorter than Joshwa but taller than me. He wore glasses which were similar to that of Abela but with a few changes to match his gender. His eyes were blueish-gray in colour. He was thin whereas Joshwa was a bit muscular. And I repeat ABIT muscular; not like those boys who work out more than required. His complexion was darker as compared to Joshwa. His hair were black in colour and pretty messy. He wore a loose t-shirt which was cream in colour with a pair of tracks which were black in colour. He paired them with canvas shoes which were white in colour.

I on the other hand- am nerdy, with a pair of glasses just like Abela (the only difference is that, mine are white in colour). I wear them just because I like the way they look on me, I don't have any specific number. I am fit, neither too fat nor too thin. I have a cream complexion and my eyes are green in colour. My hair are brown in colour and I usually tie them in a ponytail.
I was wearing a black t-shirt with a white leather jacket on top of it. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans and matched it with a pair of black and white sport shoes.

We heard an announcement which declared the arrival of our flight.
We all walked towards our flight. I stayed at the same side as Joshwa as he was the only one that I have had a brief conversation with. We did have a small talk as we walked towards our flight. They all had a really good sense of humour. Till some extent they made me feel comfortable in their company.

I hope that we can get along well.

//So that was Chapter Four, I really hope you enjoyed it. You all had been requesting for a long chapter, so here you go. I will try my best to continue writing long chapters. If you did enjoy reading this chapter make sure you leave your opinions in the comments section and vote for the chapter :)//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.9K 182
MC has always had your normal typical life which many times she wishes she could change. However, with one text message her life would change in ways...
19.1M 648K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
Lost ✔️ By Genius Fetus

Mystery / Thriller

15.5K 2.9K 68
Parents disappeared. Brother disappeared. A stranger lurking in her room. An abusive and greedy aunt looking for an opportunity to do away with her...
58.9K 4.5K 25
6x featured | When his crush kills herself in front of him, Diego ends up back in time in order to confess his love for her. A second chance, a possi...