My Ghostly Lover

Bởi AmberSowell

What happens when a dream becomes a reality? You can't share it with anyone? What happens when you can't tel... Xem Thêm

My Ghostly Lover
Chapter One~ The familiar New Kid
Chapter Two~ He was Right... About Everything
Chapter Three~ I Thought I'd Lost You Forever
Chapter 4~Everybody Knows Everybody
Chapter Five~ It was a dream

Chapter Six~ The trick

340 19 10
Bởi AmberSowell

I woke up in Mr. Jugan's class.

I picked my head off of the desk and wiped the drool from the sides of my mouth.

"Well, Ms. Snoozer is finally awake and so now we can take the Module 8 quiz," Mr. Jugan walked up to my desk and stuck a sticky note on the upper right hand corner.

When he returned to his desk I read the note: "Elena, you have slept through quite a number of my classes, I think it is time you stay after school for detention. You will stay every Thursday until 4 o'clock in the evening for the rest of the semester."

Ah, doughnuts! Detention?! Seriously?!

I retread the note multiple times until the stack of tests reached my desk.

I took one and passed it back.

"Thanks," said the guy behind me.

I turned around slowly," You are very welcome." I gave the fakest smile, I gave a Brittany Trull smile. ^_^

The guy chuckled.

I knew him from somewhere, but where?

"That was pretty cool, what you did to Bratany at lunch today," he said.

Okay, so apparently the whole Blueberry things really happened.

Wait.... Did he just call her 'Brat'any?

"You mean Brittany?" I asked looking like I smelled something funky. You know that confusion look where part of your top lip is slightly lifted? The "What the chocolate are you talking about?!" look.

"Hey, you changed her name to Blueberry," he laughed.

"Only because... Oh never mind," I shook my head and turned back around to face the front.

"-And when you're finished do that assignment," Mr. Jugan concluded.

I looked at Scott who was play Angry Birds on his phone.

Rolling my eyes I looked at Noah, the only senior in our sophomore class, he was playing temple run.

Obviously boys are NOT the ones you ask for help when it comes to what the teacher just said.

I tapped Anna, the blonde German girl that sits in front of me.

She just waved her hand like a mother does a child when she's doing bills.

I dropped my head to my desk with a loud thump.

"Ow," I murmured.

"Shhhh," hissed the class.

Today is most DEFINITELY the greatest day of my life..... Not.

I opened the module quiz and began to read: In VisualBasic.Net, what window allows the programmer to change the properties of the tool used?

Is this man serious? I promise you my teacher is a dumb a- I mean... Applesauce.

I circled "D. Properties Window" and went to the next question.

Half way through the test I realized that both Scott AND Noah were craning their necks to see my answers.

"Boys, these are most likely wrong," I lied.

"You're smart enough for you guesses to be the right ones," Noah whispered.

"Exactly, help a brother out," Scott grinned and moved my hand from over my answer sheet.

When he realized I hadn't bubbled anything his face changed from 'Heck yeah I'm so gonna pass this test!' To 'WTF? There's not any answers there?!'

I giggled quietly and said," You're going to get caught."

"Not if you'd actually put some effing answers down on you answer sheet."

I grinned and finished my test, without the wandering eyes.

When I bubbled in the last answer I stood to turn in my test and started walking to the front.

After I put my test in the basket I walked over to Mr. Jugan.

He was grading the tests that were already turned in.

"Mr. Jugan?"

"Yes, Ms. Elena?"

"What are we supposed to do after the test?"

He stopped writing and look up at me through his reading glasses.

Mr. Jugan was a younger teacher, maybe 28 or 29 years old. He had dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. (A/N: I don't mean to use the same description all the time. I'm using real people and apparently brown eyes and brown hair is a VERY popular combination. Lol. )

Looking up through his glasses he looked about 10 years older.

He seemed to be fighting with himself about giving me the answer.

Finally, he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'll give you the answer to that question," he paused.

"Oh good thanks. I-"

"If, and only if, you attend three more days of detention for not listening," by the time he finished speaking my mouth was gaping open.

"On second thought I'll just ask Anna," with that I turned on my heels and went back to my seat, mouth still hanging open in shock and disbelief.

This teacher was SO out to get me. I know that almost every teenager in high school says that, but I mean come on. A whole month of detention for sleeping in class ONE TIME?!

Noah sleeps every class and when he's not asleep his on his phone or skipping.

Ugh, I hate it when these donkeys get their pancake flipping way.

I sat down and tapped Anna on the shoulder.

She waved me off... Yet again. This is starting to piss me off.

I decided just to write here a note.

I ripped a corner of paper out of my notebook and wrote: sorry to bother you, but do you know the assignment we are supposed to do when we were finished the test?

I tossed it over her shoulder and it landed in her lap.

She turned slightly and looked at me.

I gave her a genuine smile, an Elena smile.

She smiled back at me then turned around and read the note.

After about 30 seconds she handed me back the note: hey, sorry for waving you off earlier. Text me: 678-999-8212

I pulled out my phone and texted her:

Hey it's all good (: do u know wat d assignment was?

A few seconds later she sent: There wasn't one. Lol. He saw u tlking and said,"and since Elena isn't paying attention I am going to play a trick on her." Then wen u turned around he said," and when ur finished do that assignment." Lol I didn't think u did much classwork.

I hit reply and started typing: well thnx 4 tellin me about d joke instead of playin along with it lol. I think he's out 2 get me. & I do MOST of my work lol mayb not ALL of it but most of it O.- lol u seem pretty cool.

-lol Thanks giirrrrrrllll hahaha u 2

- lol np. And thanks. FYI if I say a random food or restaurant it's because I was going to cuss there & I'm tryin to Stop cussin (:

- hahaha okay. Oo gtg he keeps eyeing us.

- I tld u. He's out to get me lol.

I put my phone back into my bag and winked at Scott.

He blushed and looked away.

I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the I couldn't concentrate I was just sleep all the time.

I walked out to my car and deciding to use the truck this time, I popped it open throwing my back inside.

I got my phone and called Scott.

After two rings he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm climbing into my car now. Am I driving you home?" I kind of expected the answer but I asked anyway.

"I'll drive you home in your car and take your car to my house." Okay I thought I knew what the answer was going to be.

I busted out laughing and said,"What in God's name gave you the idea that I would let you get behind the wheel of my camaro?!"

"Um... Because I'm your best friend?"

"Scott, my dad bought me this to show that even though he's not around he still cares. "

"Elena, your dad is in the navy. That IS him caring. Silly child. "

"Am I giving you a ride or not?"

"Nah I have football practice. Will you pick me up afterwards?"

I didn't say anything for a while, not because I was thinking about it, but because there was a note stuck under my windshield wiper with the words facing inside.

"Elena?"

"Yeah... Uh.. Sure. What time?"

"Eight-thirty like usual. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just..." I stopped and re-read the note.

"Just what?"

"Nothing. Nevermind."

"Okay?"

"Alright, see you at eight-thirty. Bye. "

"Okay bye. "

I hung up the phone and stared at the note.

I think I sat there for about an hour before Abby taped on the passenger side window asking me to unlock the doors.

I unlocked them and she climbed in.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Do you want me to drive you home?"

"If you want. I just got in to make sure you were okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I climbed out of the car and removed the note from the blade.

"Did you get a ticket?" Abby asked raising her eyebrow.

"No someone left a note." I said.

I folded the note, put it in my pocket and climbed back into the car.

"Who? Ooh a secret admirer?" Abby seemed over bubbly.

"Um... No... I don't think so."

"Oh. " Abby sank into the seat.

As I pulled out of the parking lot I heard Abby start to talk about the day.

"-detention. Can you believe that? Me! Detention! Crazy right?"

I didn't say anything.

"Did you hear what I just said Elena?" Abby's voice leaked worry.

"Did I hear you? Yes. Was I listening? No. Sorry, Ab, I have a lot on my mind." I stated keeping my eyes on the road.

"What did that note say? You've been uneasy ever since you read it." Abby placed you hand on my knee as a sign of comfort.

"I'm fine." I randomly started laughing.

"What is so funny?"

"And I know I'm all over the road I can't help but go little bit o' left and little bit o' right. It's hard to drive with her hand on my knee and she's all over me!" I sang loudly to change the subject.

"Don't wanna get no ticket. Don't wanna cause no wreck, but how can I stay between the lines with her pretty little lips on my neck?" Abby continued.

We both laughed for a while then I said," I should have 'all over the road' on my phone. You know the password."

Abby winked and plugged in my phone putting the song on repeat.

We listened to it all the way to Abby's house.

************************************

A/N: what did the note say? Why did it trouble Elena?

Find out in the next chapter. I hope you liked this chapter. :)

Don't forget to VOTE and/or COMMENT thanks loves.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
167K 34K 51
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
185K 8.4K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...