Doll (MikaYuu)

By armincrackers

And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get... More

The Solemn Doll Contract
♦01♦ - Coffee
♦02♦ - Façade
♦03♦ - Offering
♦04♦ - Mother
♦05♦ - Custody
♦06♦ - Wonder
♦07♦ - "Mika"
♦08♦ - Rose Petals
♦09♦ - Eager
♦10♦ - Suffocation
♦11♦ - Dirty Mouth
♦12♦ - Eve
♦13♦ - Magazine
♦14♦ - Happy
♦15♦ - Un Patin
♦16♦ - Critique
The Solemn Doll Contract Piece II
♦17♦ - Pools
♦18♦ - Define "Love"
♦19♦ - Big Step
♦20♦ - Mushy Fuzzy
♦21♦ - Résumé
♦22♦ - Agency
♦23♦ - Welcome to Work
♦24♦ - Like An Animal
♦25♦ - Beautification
♦26♦ - A Gift
♦27♦ - A Swallow
♦28♦ - Gloves
♦29♦ - Fireworks
♦30♦ - Pills
♦31♦ - Strings
♦32♦ - Know
♦33♦ - Questions
♦34♦ - Rush Hour
♦35♦ - Entrust
♦36♦ - The Commence
♦37♦ - Walk, Walk
♦38♦ - Table Manners
♦39♦ - Sex
♦40♦ - Heat
♦41♦ - Mom & Dad
♦42♦ - Alleviation
♦43♦ - Mine
♦44♦ - Family
♦45♦ - Dream
♦46♦ - Tired
♦47♦ - Estrangement
♦48♦ - Yet Again
♦49♦ - Messages
♦50♦ - Hello
♦51♦ - Missed You
♦53♦ - Blueberry and Watermelon
♦54♦ - Close and Far
♦55♦ - Here For You
♦56♦ - Mika & Yuu
♦57♦ - Full Circle
//please read// not author //
Excerpt 1 ♦ Elevator
Excerpt 2 ♦ Tasteless Envy
Excerpt 3 ♦ Soirée D'amour
PT. 2 (Soirée D'amour)
Excerpt 4 ♦ Died in Paradise

♦52♦ - Wet Night

6.2K 143 332
By armincrackers

THANK howliechan (bab) FOR THE PICTURE

Mika wasn't sick anymore, but he damn well made it still appear as if he were. He hardly spoke, and when he did, it was terse, shy responses. Especially with my mother - oh, my, my mother. He was on and off. One moment, they'd be cracking a joke or having some hyped up conversation and then the next, he'd hide under the covers and ask me to get him something from the kitchen just to avoid her.

It was recovery.

I tried to research whatever could've been affecting him. Of course, he was still escaping his depression and stress about certain things... But when I focused on him, his eyes, his smile, his little gestures - he looked so much happier. Mika was just shy. I learned he was forced to be so strict and poised for the sake of standing out back at work. Shy models never survived.

That fact shined through in the end.

I mean, Mika was really shy. He'd constantly tap on me lightly for the sake of risking annoying me with my name, although hearing him call it was the most beautiful sound on the planet. He was afraid to step in the kitchen when my mother and I cooked because he told me he thought it looked rude to just sit and stare. He hardly joined the conversations at the dinner table, even when my mother and I tried to aim the talk towards him. His entire face would just turn red and he'd eye at me for assistance. I had to save his soul once from accidentally eating meat when my mother unknowingly offered him some and he was too nervous to turn it down.

The only person, or thing, he seemed to be intimate with was the damn cat. Terminator worshipped him now. She'd hiss at me if I tried to approach Mika while she was on his lap. I got clawed far too many times trying to kiss my own lover while she defensively disagreed.

I had also developed a severe weakness to a new style of Mika. I had to train him to become comfortable borrowing my clothes, because when he did... I wanted to just love him all over the place. He wore his hair in a small ponytail most of the time and would cozy around in my hoodies and pajama pants and I couldn't explain the feeling. I kissed him all of the time when I could, but I tried to restrain in front of my mother. She had nothing against it, I just didn't want to boast or do anything that would seem to taunt her since my dad was gone.

Although she very much seemed to be interested in some yoga instructor. Mika and I constantly were listening to her stories about this mysterious person. You know how odd it is to eat dinner while imagining a pregnant woman do yoga?

No matter what happened, though, I still felt as if Mika in anyway was at harm. I always checked on his body in nonchalant ways to make sure any bruise or scar was faded and no fresh ones. He wasn't one to do that kind of stuff, as far as I knew, but I never knew if some kind of relapse would occur.

His scar under his eye was ever so badass, by the way.

As of lately, I felt as if I weren't as close to him. He definitely trusted me, and hated being alone with anyone but me... But his reservedness was draining me. I felt so shut out. But I knew that was just Mika being himself. It hurt sometimes.

"Alright, c'mon kiddos. Grocery time."

I groaned on the couch while Mika just obediently popped up from the cushion. My mom smiled at him and gave me some look as if I were supposed to be more like him or something.

"You got any preferences in mind?" my mother kindly asked him, referring to food Mika could actually survive on instead of eating dry cereal and fruit all of the time while we casually forked down whatever was in the fridge.

"Um..." he just softly hummed, making a thinking face. He wasn't thinking at all. It was a signal for me to butt in. As if he knew what was at our local markets... Nice one, mom.

"I'll help him look," I sighed, forcing myself up from the couch. Luckily, my mother was already used to him. She shrugged, fetching her car keys while pointing to the direction of the garage door.

"I'll be in the... Thing. Yeah."

Mika smiled, finding my hand to hold as we walked.

As much as he tried to hide it, Mika was enjoying the snow. His eyes never left his shoes skidding through the flaky, crystal mounds and leaving behind deep trails as we approached the market. He looked up at the sky that showered us in snowflakes, a grin appearing on his face as they coated his glowing skin and golden bangs that curled between his eyes as my old ski hat hugged his head. I fell in love all over again for the millionth time. Just like day one, he was angelic, graceful, but yet this time, he was innocent, and happy. He gazed at me curiously when I tugged on his hand, and he realized we still had places to go and things to do. I hated to kill his moment. He'd have more, though. The snow here was never ending.

The ironic thing about Mika was that he claimed he couldn't cook, yet he could spot out a good vegetable and spice just from the way they used to serve it to him. He made his shopping under five minutes compared to my mom which of course startled her. She was usually the one trying to zoom through the aisles at rocket speeds to get the hell out of there.

By the time we were done, we looked like a hippie urban family with a garden fetish.

Mika and I started for the car when my mother sprang the ridiculous idea of smoothies for Mika. Well, he liked it, so it wasn't too bad. It was just the timing. She handed us off the bags as she dashed back in behind the automatic doors.

After settling the bags in, we nested in the backseat as the radio backgrounded us with its typical holiday tunes. Mika fiddled with his fingers, appearing so mysteriously riveted in the lyrics of someone's grandmother being run over by a reindeer. He seemed disturbed.

I giggled, leaning on his shoulder. "Don't tell me you've never heard Christmas songs..."

"I remember very faintly from when I was a child... I never understood the idea of Santa... Then again, I also believed in the hair fairy instead of the tooth fairy." He reminisced in a soft voice, smiling lightly.

"That's adorable..." I murmured, nuzzling my face in his warm neck. He exhaled in response, tilting his head in the slightest. I took my chances.

I longed for him in every way. He smelled so nice, fresh, and his skin felt baby soft under my lips. I caressed the opposite side of his neck, kissing him deeply in a sweet area that made his leg slightly jolt. He sighed, his chest rising and falling so rhythmically and beautifully like moving art. I kissed him in such want, pressing a hand on the seat between his legs so I could keep them separated. I don't know what kept me from just getting him down in the car seat and loving him mercilessly... I hurt for him so much... Hearing his sweet little voice croak every once in awhile, hear him lick his lips and pull them into his mouth - it was all just this serene art about Mika I couldn't fathom, but just appreciate and fall weak to. My lips found a beautiful place lower on his neck, where I could feel his voice, his warmth, everything so lively. He held onto me tightly, trying to urge me on top of him, but I had to keep myself somewhat sober of this desirable intoxication if my mother had come back on us. I kissed his cheek, an invitation for him to face me. The blue never shined so brightly yet so deeply in his lidded eyes, his lashes so perfectly feathery over his rosy cheeks. His face was hot, flushed, already fading into such a lusted stature. Yet, he always could never not look so innocent.

I whispered, tracing over his scar, "You're making me miss you like hell... It hurts..."

He shook his head, "I am right here, love..."

"I don't want to be greedy, Mika... Sometimes all of you is what I want," I told him, keeping my gaze with his baby blues.

"Yeah?" he whispered.

"Yes..." I sighed...

He smiled jokingly, his wet, pink lips grazing over mine. "Show me how much you've missed me," he replied lowly, the look in his eyes and voice just taking me all.

If only I could've just stripped him down bare and loved him like I had no restraints. For the sake of my mom's car, I expressed only a mere fraction of what I craved through my kisses, pressing my lips so tightly against his. His were so gentle, so loving, yet they gave me the strongest feeling I'd ever had in my life. And I wasn't just talking about how hard I was getting, but I mean the way my heart was pounding in my chest and how we wound up so deeply entranced in one another's bodies, wanting so badly to undress, yet stay sane. The heavier I kissed him, more I spent on those lips, the harder it made me. I ran my hand over him through his jeans, already getting the blessing of his responsive hips. Fuck that, then - I went straight into his pants, heatedly undoing the puzzle of his belt before sliding my hand over the warmth of him under the fabric. I couldn't believe how feeling him so hard made me as flustered as it did, and even more turned on myself.

I moaned against his silken lips, unabashedly fondling every inch of him. Gosh... My heart was pounding... He felt incredible. His body was purely fine art, so warm, and so lovable and worth all of my praise and attention. "Mmmh..." I kissed his collarbones, "I want your cock..." I quietly whispered between kisses. I was far too in the heat of the moment. The sound of that wish made him chuckle, him purring hotly into my lips.

"I want yours too," he hurriedly whispered back, fisting my hair. "There's nothing more I crave than to make you feel good..."

If only he knew the pleasure I owed him.

He made soft noises into our kiss, roaming his own hand under my shirt and past my jeans. He parted our lips briefly, panting excitedly as he ran his hand past my boxer hem and really touched me. He watched my expression with his pretty blue eyes, licking his lips as bafflement washed over my face along with pure satisfaction. He buried his lips between my shoulder and neck, his voice low and sweet. God, the sounds turned me on and with his voice topped off - he had me at his submission.

"Mm... I can't thank you enough..." he hummed, threatening to completely slide down my pants. All I could put in was a weak hand of objection. "I feel really awful for doing this in the car..."

We both chuckled, making me keep a dazed eye out for my mother. As expected, the trip wasn't going to be that long.

"Shower with me when we get back home..." I whispered to him, playing with his plump lips with a finger. He smiled, giving me one last kiss as he slid up my jeans. I hastily redid his own, unlocking the car doors for my mom before she arrived.

"Next time, we can take my car," I teased while we both lowly panted in the backseat. He chuckled, crossing his legs from the obvious issue. He laid his arms over it as well, and I mimicked him.

My mom looked overly excited when she reached the door. "Okay, the lady at the checkout just gave me a ton of recipes so boys - we are having a smoothie fiasco very soon. Ugh, I am feeling SO hyped right now," she chanted as she popped in the front seat, slamming the door behind her. I could see Mika fighting laughter from the corner of my eyes. She started up the car, turning up the radio. "Who the hell listens to Christmas carols this early in the year..." she muttered, surfing through stations.

Mika and I found another common trait: we didn't take in those groceries in more than one trip. That was for wimps. In the end it relieved my mother, her saying it all as she cracked her back at least a million times. She wasn't complaining. Then she escaped to her room upstairs and announced she wanted a nap from all the grocery movement.

They get tired so easily.

We had a pro factor in the house: my room was all the way down the hall and away from most noise and conjoined to the bathroom. Let me just say we wasted no time getting in there, locking the door behind us. I blindly flipped up the faucet knob, too eager to remove his clothes. The sound of the water echoed throughout the small room, setting me at peace.

He gasped slightly at the feel of the cold air when I hurriedly removed more than one layer on accident. I smiled, pressing my lips against his.

"It'll get warmer," I murmured, undoing his pants again. He watched me eagerly, waiting for the next opportunity to kiss me. When he did again, it was tasteful, and made me groan slightly. He stepped out the jeans, left only in one of my cartoon boxers. I grinned at it, letting him slide up my upper layer of clothing. My mom was not joking about us being bundled up.

He pulled me out of my jeans, hasty to get down my underwear as well. He made a quiet delighted noise at the sight, messily connecting our lips again. I got down his underwear as well, feeling him against my stomach. When steam was practically engulfing the room, I blindly led us past the curtain, too focused to even close it back fully.

I stole a multitude of glances at him, his body wet and dripping under the water, hot and warm under my touch. Fuck, he looked so hot everywhere, his hair pooled between his lusty eyes that said he wanted nothing more than to just make me his own.

It wasn't the same as kissing in the rain, but it felt like it as the session of us making out under the shower head came pretty close. I felt beyond myself at the sounds of us echoing through the tiles. Mika only perfected the beauty with his strong voice as I began to touch him so teasingly.

"Yuu,"

"Mhm... I've missed that," I whispered, tauntingly working my hand ever so slowly around him. He gasped, whimpering softly as he held onto me. "I've missed your beautiful body... Your sounds..."

His face was red, a smile finding its way to his face as he moaned quietly. "I've missed you, too..."

"I've missed you more..." I kissed up along his neck, teasing a softer spot on his chest under my fingers. He plead silently, his fingertips leaving tiny marks on me. I went considerably more of his pace with my hand just so I could hear his voice, his body tremble under me. He was panting, his chest rising and falling against me. He tossed his head back, his lids fluttering shut. I kissed his cheeks, earning a happy hum. I loved teasing him, alerting his sensitivities and watching him grow beautifully in shock. Mika was just too much of himself for his own good.

His soft hand found a task on me too, him more graceful and sexy with his movements. He brought himself closer to my body, kissing along my collarbones as he felt me up in a curious escapade that gave me shivers. He was so cute... Made me weak. He giggled slightly for a reason I didn't know of, his arms wrapping around my waist lovingly as he kissed me. There didn't even need to be a reason - either way, I was in love with hearing it.

"Let me wash you," he whispered, his fingers grazing over my chest. I smiled at him, sliding the bottle between us. To my luck - it was my mom's fruity ones.

Mika was quite amused washing me down as he broke out a casual conversation. I wasn't even sure what he was talking about at some points, too riveted in the way he moved about me. At one point he began to murmur some dirty things to me, where I tuned in. He was just on and off. I kind of liked it, though. His volatility. I felt like it was the real Mika. He was really quirky. He also hummed a lot.

"You're too precious," I sighed once he finished, still rambling on about something I wasn't even paying attention to. I felt bad but he didn't care. In fact he found it amusing how much I was lost. He smiled, nuzzling into my neck.

"And I love you," he cooed, kissing me gently. I wasn't sure what it was, but his lips tasted so beautiful... Felt incredibly soft. It gave me salacious dirty thoughts, but I couldn't help myself. I kept kissing and kissing him just for that taste, that divineness, that silkiness... I knew I wanted it, I did... I wanted those lips pressed around me so badly, but I knew better to let him control. I hardly ever asked for something like that, I just let him be. The craving was eating me alive...

I got some soap on my hands, running it alongside his waist and curves. He enjoyed that, a hum of approval leaving him.

"I guess this is our pseudo-lube for today," I joked, my hands roaming his petite little rear.

"How fitting," he played along, biting his lower lip. I moved my fingers down to lubricate him, kissing on him at the same time. I couldn't get anymore turned on. He exhaled deeply, getting goosebumps under my touch despite the warm water.

"I want you in every way right now, Mika... You're killing me," I gushed to him, earning some teasing laughter.

"Mm, is that begging I hear?"

"What can I say... You do that to me, sometimes."

He chuckled, taunting me with a quiet moan that I wanted to hear loudly. "I didn't realize... I have such power, then."

Making such ridiculous commentary in such lustful urgency was definitely new, yet quite amusing.

"You're my prince... Of course you do."

"What, you my servant?"

"Your slave..." I kissed his neck, feeling him holding back laughter. "Punish me if I do you wrong."

"That's a bit cruel, don't you think?"

It didn't take long before we both gave up the cheesy act with laughter.

"Come on, I wanna make love to you..." I whispered, earning such a lusted expression. I turned off the water, running my finger over his baby soft lips. He looked up at me with such submission, the innocence draining me of my mercy. I wanted to make him my own so fucking badly.

Thankfully, my room was warm, door locked shut and all. I hated cold air in here. Especially for something like now. My room was dark with thick curtains binding the windows, but just lit enough where I could make out his small body in front of me that I devoured with touch and taste. He whispered my name quietly, silenced when I kissed his lips once more.

I blindly found the bed behind him, getting him to sit on it in front of me while I stood between his legs. He touched me where I wanted again, bringing me closer to his face, the silent invitation I was aching for. He looked up at me for approval, holding onto my waist. I licked my lips, watching his own soft pink ones get close to my tip, grazing it just briefly. One of hands snuck down between his own legs, his other having his fingers wrapped tightly around me. I moaned quietly, watching him brush it past his lips... Those lips that had me so damn weak... He took me in his mouth after quite the amount of teasing, sighing quietly as his tongue did wonders. I ran my fingers through his hair, gently holding onto the back of his neck. His lips were a heaven of just all the perfect factors I ached horribly for. It was pulling me into a serenity I felt like I hardly deserved. A noise escaped me, my mouth closing instantly to try and shut myself up. Our rooms were far apart but I still took no risks. He was already getting something out of me, the sounds getting wetter as he continued. He moaned deliciously, pumping his hand in a beautifully taunting pace. I could still see him touching himself wantonly from just below me, his back arching to the activity. He looked up at me, his blue eyes the most ethereal and sexy sights through the dimness. I took my bottom lip in my mouth, riveted in his pink ones skillfully sliding back and forth on me, white dribbling from his lips. His eyes fluttered shut as a low moan stirred in him, sending shivers through me. He pulled back to kiss me all over there, paying no mind to the wetness gliding along his cheek. He was so sexy. At this point, I was completely convinced he wasn't real.

"Okay," I whispered, earning his mischievous blue-eyed gaze. He smiled satisfactorily, repositioning himself on the bed. He laid back, his soft tummy facing me as his back arched. I climbed between him, making him laugh probably at my arrival. "Mmm... After all this grocery shopping... It's safe to make the pun." He looked at me curiously. "Lettuce fuck."

He stared strangely at me, probably wondering what the hell I was talking about. "What do you mean?"

"Never mind, it was a bad joke anyway."

He giggled, earning laughter from me too.

I dipped between his legs, smothering his pretty thighs in noisy kisses, making him gasp slightly.

"Oh, quit it," he sighed, his body language saying otherwise.

"Tickle?" I chuckled, creeping up along his body with a wet trail my tongue left. He croaked as he gave in, a satisfied grin crossing his lips. I sucked on his nipple until he moaned at the soreness, and growing impatience.

"Yuu... Please..." he begged, feeding the dominance I desperately claimed to have over him. I smirked, tipping up to greet him with a sloppy kiss.

"Mm, you smell like beach sunshine," I joked, making him burst out in laughter. The soap names were ridiculous. But he truly did smell so wonderful.

He propped himself up on an elbow, and I leaned up for room. He brought two fingers past his lips, watching me with such teasing innocence. I bit back my smile as he slid those fingers between himself, inviting me back down for kisses.

"You're really sexy... What the hell, Mika," I said through laughs, making him grin in approval.

"I do it for you, Yuu..."

That was hot. And flattering.

He laid back after he was finished "prepping," bringing his hands above his head. "Mm, okay, I'm ready..."

And I couldn't have been more, either. I propped his thighs up on my waist, roaming my hands along his body. It responded perfectly with my touch, every ounce of him just at my will. I slid my hand between us, laying close to him as I pushed myself into his body that was an amazing serenity, both of us in sole bliss at it. He felt like heaven. God, I missed how he felt... It was like a silky, wet paradise. It felt completely odd to say but completely amazing.

I connected our lips, moving our hips slowly together which sparked everything good in me. He moaned softly, a perfect expression crossing his face. Not only was our connection and bond the best part of it all, but the sounds... That was the greatest thing ever.

The most annoying thing ever was my bed. Being right next to the damn wall, it banged every so often. Luckily, it didn't disrupt us at all, and we started to care less and less when he was quietly encouraging me to go harder and harder. I highly doubted my mother was even paying any mind, but we still both found ourselves muffled and quiet just in case she happened to stalk past.

In the end, he was still hot as hell and sounded so damn beautiful. Even muffled.

I gloried over his magnificent body language, watching his face flush pink with ruby cheeks that his golden lashes feathered over. His lips were parted, alluring whimpers and sexy calls of my name escaped. My favorite thing was riveting at the sweet stir of his smooth, creamy torso, and just study it roll so slowly and hotly, ending with his legs quivering around me. When he looked up at me with that hot expression, I grew weak and fought so many urges at once. He'd play with himself, moan "Yuu" so cutely that it just made me more and more grateful for knowing such a human being.

He held the headboard, taking everything within him not to cry out although his expression was saying it all. His legs shook around me, his body pressed so tightly against my own.

"Oh, my God," was all he could express instead of yelling profane things. He whimpered so hotly, biting his lip as he tossed his head back. He panted loudly, drowning out the sound of the bed and our bodies making so much noise.

What a great Thursday it was.

To kill most of the noise, I turned us over and fixed him up on my lap, his body shaking above mine. It was probably the best decision I'd made as he was so languid and just expressed everything through his body language freely. He dipped down and kissed me on my lips, but I could tell he felt a little at a lost when he sat up. I smiled, readjusting him back onto me, watching his face blend into pleasure. He stirred his hips so concentratedly, running his fingers through his hair as he breathed rapidly. He was magnificent. He watched me with a gentle smile, his legs quivering as he moved up and down on me.

"When did I get so lucky?" I thought aloud, catching his attention. Even the tips of his ears burned a reddish color.

"I could say the same," he exhaled, holding me. After what probably was a thoughtful consideration, he winked at me.

He held my hands down as he moved atop of me, moaning quietly and stifling small squeals when he did it how he liked. I was in paradise, moaning myself at how perfect he was making me feel. He would never know. He had me lifting my hips into him, sometimes making him lose his balance. Then he'd clutch onto me, taking a moment to collect himself. At one point, he just gave in and I had to hold his tight little rear and bring him to his point.

His tone got higher and higher, his nails digging into my chest. He hid his face in my neck, begging my name over and over in the sweetest voice I'd ever heard. He could hardly speak, interrupted by his own moans. He sat upright again, right before he came and I could see every beautiful spectacle of his body come undone above me. A shocked noise left him, his face instantly turning red. He quivered so strongly, his legs locking as if he were going to collapse. His head tossed back, his bangs cascading over his beautiful features. He gasped, still feeling waves of it taking him over. Not to mention the best part was him coming all over me at the same time I had, and I was laced in the warm fluid from my neck to my chest. He panted heavily in mixed time with me, finally looking down at me.

"Oh," he sighed. "I'm... I'm sorry," he whispered, seeing what he'd coated all over me like a pastry. I laughed, getting a fingertip of it to my mouth. He blushed, watching nervously.

I shook my head, smiling faintly. "So... Somehow I found this weird thing online - don't ask how I got there - and I can tell you eat a lot of fruit... Not only because I've seen it but because you taste really sweet..." I randomly announced. He paused for a moment, like if he were processing the words. Then he snorted and laughed really hard.

"That's... New." he said as he helped wipe me down. "Want me to eat some pineapple or something next time?"

We both laughed. Although it was getting strange.

As usual, he urged me down for cuddles, taking me under the covers. He buried us in the complete darkness, giggling like a little kid before kissing up and down my neck.

"That was amazing," he whispered, playing with my hair. I smiled, kissing his nose.

We wound up falling asleep, a knock at our door startling us awake. Mika looked at me fearfully, quickly hiding next to my body.

"You boys awake? I made dinner," my mom announced from the other side of the door.

I cleared my throat, poking my head out from the sheets. "Yeah, we'll be there in a few."

"Alright."

I waited for her footsteps to fade. Then I turned to face Mika. He hid his face in my neck, his breathing still heavy from sleep.

"Hey, you got really scared there..."

"She scared the crap out of me," he chuckled, wrapping his arm around me. He kissed my neck, sighing deeply. "I am hungry, though."

"Hope you had a good wet dream about pasta..."

"Mm," he moaned, "yeah, and about you, too." He suddenly gasped, slapping his forehead. "I just got it! The pun! Let us is lettuce! Aha!" he snorted.

I laughed, hugging him tightly. "You're the best boyfriend ever..."

I could feel his face heat up against my neck. It made me happy.

After we finally slugged out of the room in some odd assortment of clothes, my mother was already rambling on the phone about something. It was quite annoying but much preferred over her ratting us out for what we were doing in the room just three hours before.

Mika ate next to me on the couch, squinting as he watched the TV.

"Do you wanna sit closer?" I offered with a mouthful of food, wondering if this was the first time I'd seen Mika do this. In fact, he'd been squinting a lot especially when we watched TV. And I always found myself asking that same question. If I was right, he would deny me.

He shook his head. I was right.

I smiled. "You need glasses."

"Nooo," he argued also with a mouthful of pasta. At least he was content.

"You'd look cute in glasses."

"Shut up, Yuu."

"Aww, you know you'd be."

He glared at me from the side of the couch, sauce plastered all over his mouth. I grinned at him.

Terminator did her usual worshipping, squeezing next to him to try and separate us. I rolled my eyes.

"My mom offered you the guest room across from my room awhile back to me, but--"

"No." He pouted, hugging my side as we glanced around my room.

"Yeah, I figured you'd say that. That's why I told her I'll let this become our room and we could rearrange it and things," I explained, watching his face go in deep thought. "I mean, only if you want. You had a room back home, right? You could remind yourself a little of it."

He almost looked sad at the mention of it. He fumbled with his fingers, looking around, and then down to the floor for a moment. I just waited, catching his gaze after a long minute. "I like this. How it is. I like being in Yuu's world. This feels more like home than any place I've ever stayed. You are home."

And that was the real Mika speaking. He was perfect. I really seemed to be all he needed. It was crazy to realize, but it was true and it was there. He showed it all of the time.

"Don't worry about me... I feel like I've just started living for once," he sighed in relief, cupping my face. I gazed at him, responding to his loving little kisses.

"You're seriously so perfect," I whispered.

"Hmm... I have one request." He pursed his lips, peering around the room. I looked at him. "Can you light some candles?"

"I can't wait for my mom to smell these burning. She doesn't trust me," I laughed, setting the last candle on the nightstand next to us.

"Hopefully we'll be alright..." he murmured, his lips grazing my neck.

I felt protected standing before him, his hands roaming me like they were. I felt like I was in heaven. There was just something about his essence that made me attached.

"Yuu... There's far too much I need to tell you... Things I need to thank you for and emotions that nip at me all because of you... I love it, though. All of it. I love you."

"I love you, too... So much..." I said in between kisses. "This is a meaningful invitation for another round..."

He chuckled, his hand sliding past the hem of my pants. We didn't bother putting on underwear, either. He slid up my shirt, his warm hands roaming my body like sweet sensors. I pulled up his own shirt, discarding it aside. And instantly, I wanted to have sex again.

Just like before, he stood in between my legs this time while I sat on the bed, his beautiful torso exposed to my eyes. I gawked, my eyes impossible to leave anywhere else. He tapped twice under my chin with two fingers, making me look up to meet his eyes. I grinned timidly, watching his lips curl into a gentle smirk.

I slowly removed his pants, about to return the once-given favor, but he climbed atop of me on the bed, not giving me a chance. He looked like he wanted to shred me under the light, the side of his face with the scar illuminated.

"Oh, God, just take me now, will you," I exhaled all in one breath, my eyes eager to capture everything and every part of him at once. Mika's shyness looked like it never existed in a time like this. But he was still like that. I knew it. I could've turned us over and held his hands above his head and he'd be at my submission. He just needed his time to express his claim over me as well with my permission.

And he had it. He had all of me.

He slid down my pants, them plopping beside the bed on the floor. He surveyed my body like an unconscious one on a crime scene, carefully and watchfully... Yet somehow he threw seductively in there. He sighed deeply as if in wonder what to do with me, or in deep focus.

I held onto him tightly as he picked me up on his lap, and I was sandwiched between the pillows and the wall and himself.

I swallowed hard, knowing damn well I was about to enjoy this.

"Love you..." They seemed like final words he'd say before I was lovingly destroyed. I replied back, digging my fingers into his shoulder, as he tenderly kissed the side of my neck. My insides were in beautiful flames, far beyond excited for him to do what he was going to do.

"My mom might... Be asleep... Just be careful," I whispered shakily, feeling him nod in response. Then he chuckled.

"That makes this even more better, to me," he joked, earning a small laugh out of me. That was pretty true. It made it all the more sexier in some way we couldn't identify.

I remembered it too late, but as this point, I tried not to give a damn when he carefully pushed himself inside me without one on. I didn't even want to think of it, but I was far beyond care and knew Mika was just far too worrisome.

Besides, I felt so goddamn amazing for once with actual skin-to-skin contact. I wrapped my legs around him, my body in heaven. I laid my head back on the wall, panting softly as he moved our hips together and decorated me in kisses. He complimented me in small whispers and pecks of his lips, watching my expression as he knew what he was doing and just right and when.

One thing that always made me amused was when he was so dominative yet I looked at him sometimes and he just appeared so precious. He had such an innocent expression, his face red at the noises he had me making.

He pushed me further into the wall and pillows when I started whispering dirty things, encouraging him. I honestly believed he was scared to dominate me for he was afraid of hurting me. I let him know he was doing perfect.

An accidental loud moan left the both of us at one point when we really started going at it.

"Fuck," I stifled a laugh, too pleasured to really face the consequences. He hid his face in my shoulder, hoisting me up further and granted my plead of going faster.

The bed shook crazily but at least not up against the wall. We could hardly stop laughing and I hit my head twice against the frame as I exclaimed my pleasure. I'd never been banged up against a wall... Literally.

"Forget the bed," I panted, both of us eagerly agreeing.

I thanked the renovators for carpeted floors as I was pinned up against it and pleasured until my eyes rolled close. Feeling our bodies meet together so hotly and loudly had me in whimpers and tears of relief on the floor, the feeling of ecstasy never feeling so perfect.

His voice was so sexy yet - combined with mine - very loud, so we had to play it off. Not that that was working out too nonchalantly.

"Harder, Mika, harder," I panted on the verge of my climax, pulling at the strands in the carpet. A command he could hardly withstand because it just felt too good.

He tried to muffle his noises, tossing his head back. "Shit,"

I chuckled, my entire body blooming with such a beautiful feeling. And he just looked so glorious above me, panting and biting back a smile with his hair pouring over his face.

He held me up one last time up on his legs, his fingers digging into me tightly. I could hardly keep myself quiet, luckily him shutting me up with a messy kiss.

He'd also accidentally slapped my ass trying to keep me steady and in his grip as fast as he could, which made me yelp.

I clutched onto his body tightly as I came over, an impossible-to-silence noise leaving me. I cried his name, hearing him moan mine back, along with warm hands holding me as if I would just leave him forever. I felt warmness spread between the two of us, drenching the both of our bodies.

He pressed our lips together excitedly in a distraction as I realized we were back on the bed now. He moved down my body, trailing his tongue down the sticky puddle on my torso. I groaned, moving my tiredly against him. He covered me in kisses, settling down next to me as he spread my legs. I smiled like I was drunk, panting with such a messy rhythm. He wrapped his hand back around my erection, tightening and pumping slowly. It was so sensitive, everything feeling so alert.

I shivered, moaning quietly as he teased me.

"Sensitive?" he whispered by my neck, chuckling softly.

"Really," I murmured, yet I really liked it. In fact, it felt so damn good it had me a mess all over him. I climbed on him as he kept going, making out with him with poor sync.

He laughed softly through it, moving his hand faster around me. I keened a low noise, languidly grinding against his body. Coming over again felt like a shock, yet the most pleasurable thing I had today. I whimpered by his ear, panting after he finished.

"Thank you," I had to whisper to him. That was just too damn good.

"Thank you more for everything," he whispered, pulling me into a hug. I snuggled him, pure happiness coursing through my system.

Mika and I simultaneously ate breakfast while watching cartoons in our pajamas, exhaustion and scratch marks still laced on us from just the night before. Luckily mom was too interested in online shopping to bother to care. I was so thankful she was a heavy sleeper.

I turned and caught him - squinting. "You need glasses."

"No."

I rolled my eyes, chewing on my pancakes. The house phone rang, my mom groaning ridiculously loudly. She stretched over, her yoga classes paying off as she answered it.

I tapped on him, earning his gaze. His eyes were slightly pink. I rolled my eyes. "Dude."

"Yuu, stop it."

"Are you sure you're okay, babe?" I murmured to him, nuzzling him slightly hoping for some response.

"I'm fine," he sighed.

"Mikaela," my mom quietly signaled, handing him the phone. "It's for you."

His face slightly drained of color. "Who knows I'm here?"

She shrugged, wiggling the phone. He accepted it, pressing it to his ear. "Hello?"

I tried to mind my own business, munching on my pancakes as I watched the TV. My mother pursed her lips, eyes locked on the laptop screen.

What kinda deals you makin'?

"...What?" Mika suddenly blurted out, his eyes watering. A tear landed on his shirt, his lips quivering.

(/) )/) hope u enjoyed the smut. Rip I'll read again for typos later~ 6,900+ words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.7K 46
boyxboy/ ManXmaN Completed ANOTHER BIBLE BUILD FANFICTION JUST FOR YOU... "I wear clothes that I like... -BUI ...
18.1K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...
746K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...
154K 4.6K 56
Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he goes to college. Levi Ackerman is a CEO o...