Kik me; brallon

By billiondollaeilish

in which a boy leaves his kik name on a piece of toilet paper in hopes to meet someone new More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.5
3.6

3.4

2.3K 134 113
By billiondollaeilish

tw // sexual harassment mentioned

hoeseph: hey baby, how are you?

josh !!: shit, ty it fucking happened again.

hoeseph: what the fuck.

hoeseph: what happened? tell me please

josh !!: he was being an ass, and he kept groping me and it made me uncomfortable and I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me. he finally let me go but not before whispering "wait till I get a hold of that pretty little ass of yours"

josh !!: i hate him so much I don't understand why he treats me like this

hoeseph: I'm getting to the bottom of this, nobody treats my babygirl like that, period.

------------

tyler pulled up to the two story home, nose flaring and fists balled up.

he stomped up to the door and banged on it, quite harshly too.

the door swung open, revealing a confused looking brent.

before Brent could speak, Tyler pulled him out the door by the collar.

josh sat in the car, watching the scene before her.

"dude what the fuck is your deal?!" he yells as tyler shoves him to the ground.

"my deal is," tyler speaks, squatting down to be face to face with the prick.

"is that you have the audacity to treat MY girl as if she's some sexual object for you to toy with. she is mine, you got that? If I hear that your gross perverted hands even lay a finger on her, I will take action. I may not be one for violence, but I have a hell of a lot of friends who can make your life hell. starting with hayley having a picture of your embarrassingly small dick. so, what's it gonna be?" tyler's lips held a smirk, knowing head really gotten into brent's head.

brent gulped, his throat dry. his neck became red.

"fuck, fine. I'll leave her alone, just don't spread that around school. I couldn't deal with that type of chaos." brent answered breathlessly, scared of tyler's cold stare.

"good, glad we could talk."

and with that, tyler got back in his car, josh tapping away on her lap.

once she heard the car door slam, josh looked at tyler expectantly.

"you no longer have to deal with that asshole, he gets my point." tyler
says as he drives down the road, smirk still present on his features.

Josh smiled, pleased with her boyfriend.

"I love you, tyler." josh whispered, clutching tyler's arm.

tyler took josh's hand and kissed it, eyelashes tickling the soft skin.

"I love you too, babygirl."

_____________
____

joshler chapter Bc my gay ass has been deprived lately

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.4K 124 14
Y/n's life has been made up with parties and drugs since he was 15 during one party he gets drunk and messes with the kaulitz twins causing war betwe...
8.8K 186 10
๐’๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐! bill kaulitz x male y/n after the humiliating prank you pulled on your science teacher, you end up going to satu...
203K 5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc