MCD lemons/Drabbles

Por Shu1122

⚠ WARNING ⚠ THIS BOOK MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. MY BOOK WAS MADE WHEN I WAS 10 AND I SUCKED AT WRI... Más

Help
sorry
Sorry .....Again
Katlyen x reader
????
AAAAMMMMMIAAAE
OMG
Contest
Hmmm?
Laurence x reader x Garroth
guys really?!?!?
OMG SO CUTE!!
laurence and garroth?
hey...
pictures
pictures
HELP MEH?
Mcd Theory #1 /Rante?
CONFIRMED
WHY MEEEE UGH
soo yea...
BOOK TIME
why me?!!!!!?
Im Alive💩
Rice Festavel
#What
I dont know.
shout out
Another Face Reveal
I dont even know anymore
MORE PICTURES!
apparently im a wanker.
OOF

Garroth x Aphmau

18.6K 110 44
Por Shu1122

one night when Aph whent to sleep her body dissapired and she saw Garroth she was happy to see him but Garroth had a look in his eyes his eyes where red Garroth whent up to Aph and pinned her to the tree and started to kiss her to his suprise she started to kiss him back and they started to make out. Aph thought they where done well was she in for a treat. Garroth started to take off his clothes and Aph said " Garroth what are u doing??" she said little did Garroth know Aph was turned on by his 6 pack . her facae was red as a tomato. Garroth pushed Aph down and started to take off her shirt. Garroth started to played with Aphs big double d's (im so sorry) Aph ...............

Im stoping here because im evil and because i need u guys to tell me to finish or just stap!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...
27.6K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
113K 4.2K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
28.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........