[Fanfic] Melted Heart [Masamu...

By Maliksaa

[Completed] In Sengoku period, there's an unknown small village under the rule of Takeda clan. Unfortunately... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22

Part 2

1.6K 42 9
By Maliksaa

We arrived at Oshuu.

I hang my head low.

Is this really the end?

I noticed that the one eyed dragon stopped at his residence.

"Oi Kojuro, find someone to treat her." He said then got off his horse.

"I understand." Kojuro help me down from the horse and i still feel the pain on my right feet.

The one eyed dragon take off his helmet, showing his shoulder length brown hair.

"Im going for a hot springs." He walk entering the residence.

Im really confused and scared right now.

Kojuro help me walk slowly and take me to an empty room.

I sit down, panting.

Kojuro sits down in front of me.

"Im sorry, but lady. Can you tell me what happen earlier?" Kojuro said with a polite manners.

He is a nice person i think and relaxes a little.

"Um...i did some terrible mistakes." I said feeling sorry,

"What did you do?" He smiled.

"I got the one eyed dragon almost killed." Tears filled my eyes again.

Kojuro doesn't looked surprised and closed his eyes. "So that's how it is."

He opens his eyes and look at me.

"As long as he is alive right now, you are fine. We didn't mean harm to you in the first place. He was just mad because he cannot defeat his rival, Yukimura Sanada." He explains.

"B-but...what is going to happen to me?" I tremble with fear again, even Kojuro already explain.

"I don't know about that, only Masamune-sama can decides. But don't worry, Masamune-sama will not kill you. He's not into killing women." Kojuro got up and left the room.

"I'll be back with someone who will treat you, please take a rest. Then i'll excuse myself." He closed the door leaving me alone.

Oh what should i do?

After a while thinking i decided to try running away.

Even with my wounded feet.

With a lot of efforts i walk to the door and slide the door open.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice heard.

I saw him, the one eyed dragon standing in front of the door crossing his arms.

He's wearing a hakama, with his hair still soaked wet.

"U-uh...im.." He pulled my arm and force me to sit back.

Surprised i try to fight back but its no use.

"Do you know what you do?" He sits opposite of me with his arms and legs crossed.

"...Are you...going to kill me?" I said scared.

He laughed loudly.

"Maybe i will." He said.

But I remembered what Kojuro said.

No, he wouldn't...

"Lady, i brought someone who will treat you," Kojuro suddenly opened the door.

He notice the one eyed dragon is there.

"Oh, Masamune-sama you were here."

The one eyed dragon only nods.

"Sensei, please." A man around his 30 enters the room and walk closer to me.

I lean back in caution, showing him a scared look.

"He's a doctor, he will treat your feet." Kojuro said, sitting behind the one eyed dragon.

I looked at Kojuro then to the one eyed dragon then the doctor.

"Can i see your feet?" He said kneeled and put his bag,

I give him my right feet slowly.

He grabs my right feet and touches it softly then suddenly press it.

I shouted in pain.

"It can heal if i give the leaf ointment, its pretty deep. What you do, lady?" He said.

"I.....accidently caught with the one eyed dragon feet.." I said truthfully.

"Hmm, your feet must've hit Masamune-sama leg armor." The doctor said while putting leaf ointment on my feet.

"Leave this for a night, you can walk by the day after tommorow."

"T-thank you..." I said from the bottom of my heart.

"Then we should get going, Masamune-sama please get some rest. You too lady." Kojuro and the doctor left the room leaving us alone.

"Oi, why are you calling me the one eyed dragon?"

"Forgive me, i-its because i didn't know your name.." I put my head down. Showing regret.

"My name is Masamune Date, leader of Oshuu." He said it proudly. "You?"

I hesitate first.

"I am Yue..." I said in polite manners.

"Hmm, I decided." Masamune stands up.

I looked up to him.

"From today, you have to stay here."

Im in shock.

"That's an order. You see?" He said while smirking at me.

I...live here?

With the one that destroyed my village.

Oh god, why life is so cruel?

***
Yue:

Day after tommorow.

I opened my eyes.

Where am i?

I stare at the ceillings.

Ah i remember now...im at Date residence.

I think Masamune spared my life, but i have to live here from now on.

I rise from the futon and about to change my kimono.

But my kimono wasn't there.

"Lady Yue? This is me Kojuro." A voice heard from outside the room.

I walk to the door and notice my feet doesn't hurt anymore. I slide the door open.

"I brought a new kimono for you." He said and smiled when he see i can walk.

"Ah, thank you...but why are you treating me like this, Kojuro-san?" I take the kimono from his hand.

"You are Masamune-sama guest, and there's not much young women in our residence that can serve you. If you want we can search it for you." He explains.

Guest? Aren't im a hostage? Aren't im going to be punished death?

"No no! Im fine alone! You shouldn't do this, i can ask you if i needed something." I said.

He nods and stand up.

"I understand, then i'll excuse myself." Kojuro bowed then walks away.

I sighed.

Kojuro is a nice person, unlike his master.

I closed the door and changed my kimono.

***

The kimono is really pretty, i can help to admire it.

Its a white coloured kimono with soft purple flower pattern.

I got out from my room and walk around. Looking at how lively this residence is.

I remembered the village that lively like this residence.

I already missed them.

Hm, that room is crowded. I saw bunch of people eating there and shouted happily.

Is that the dining hall?

I peek from the door that is open.

"Ooh, since when did we have a pretty girl here?" Said a guy that looks like drunk.

He touches my arm, i back away in instant and turn around to run.

But i bump into someone.

The dining hall went silent and the guy froze.

"B-big boss.." The guy said trembling in fear.

I raised my head and noticed that i just bump into Masamune.

He smirk at me before raising his head to the guys.

"Well yeah, i bring this pretty girl for us! Lets have a feast!" Masamune shouted raising his hand.

Everyone in the dining hall shouted too.

I stand there confused.

This place is dangerous.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------

Oh well, any of you wondering why i didn't put her name (ex. Arisa:) on the first chapter and the early of this chapter?

I want to try and make her anonymous first before she introduced herself to Masamune.

But i think i failed...because at the first chapter there's Abe already screaming her name haha.

Soo how's the story so far?

Leave a comment, i like to know what you guys think.

Thank you!

-Maliksaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.3K 32
Hanagaki Y/n was Takemichi older sister and suddenly lived with him when he back to his past. Her older sister was unknown profile, know about the ga...
16K 795 35
[ Gaara x Reader | COMPLETED ] He had never known a life without pain, without ridicule. He had never felt the joys of life, the thrill of being in l...
99.7K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
6.6K 184 15
Two sisters who have been abandoned and as a result they have lived in the streets for years. That is until they were accepted into a dojo and taught...