Innocent but Deadly

By htmmla

"Theo....." I said breathlessly " I love you my precious flower." Said Theo as he caressed my cheek. "I lov... More

• Chapter 2 •

• Chapter one •

23 2 1
By htmmla

Violent pov:
Theo the man I most desperately love. I would do anything for him, even if it means taking my life. He's my everything the reason I smile. This is why I love him enough to let him go.

1 year earlier
9 p.m. At Rio's club

"There's my sweet violet."

Rio says with a wink. He's always tried to flirt with me but I'm kinda of antisocial.

"Hi"

I say in a very low whisper that he can barely hear. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You look good tonight even in that work out fit ."

I slightly push him away from me and go to the back to finish the rest of my orders, so I may leave and go home.

"Violet, table number three is waiting."

"Ok thanks Mike."

If I wasn't so shy I would like Mike he's really sweet and nice to me but I don't think he would even notice a girl like me. As I was walking of the back I felt a pair of eyes on me. As I looked up I saw a man sitting down smiling at me with his gorgeous eyes. I didn't mind too much I even blushed a little. He was definitely the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life.

"Hey I think you should serve the man not drool over him"

Mike laughs also interrupting my thoughts of the beautiful man. I walked over to him to go and take his order.

"Umm...Hi m-may I-I take y-your order?"

Great now I have completed embarrassed myself. I couldn't stop myself from blushing, I probably look like a very red tomato.

"Actually I was hoping I could get a cocktail and your name."

"Oh it's umm V-Violet."

"Violet what a beautiful name for a beautiful flower."

He said as my name rolled off his tongue in the most handsomest way. I had almost completely forgot that I was serving him.

"I-I"ll be r-right back w-with y-your cocktail."

I walked away blushing, I'm sure if anyone was looking the would think all my blood suddenly rushed up to my brain.

" Well does Violet Martin actually talk to a living breathing man besides me?"

Mike said as he put his hand over his heart in shock.

"Y-Yeah he's umm just another customer, that's all."

"Yeah ok Vi"

"I should bring him his cocktail."

As soon as those words slipped my mouth I walked a away with no room for mike to reply.

"Here is your coc-cocktail, sir."

"Thank you Mrs. Violet"

"Oh no, just Miss I'm not married or have a
boyfriend."

I said in a barely whisper that I could barely here my self. He look at me with a smirk as he was getting up from the table.

"We'll Miss. Violet I would love to see you again."

He said as he handed me a folded piece of paper. I was about to ask him what it was for but when I look he was gone. I looked back down and opened the paper it read:

"I would love to see you again." -Theo

And his phone number at the bottom. He actually wanted to see me again. I couldn't help the big smile that formed on my face as I held the paper to my heart.

***********

As I got out of my car to head into apartment I could stop think of Theo. He made my day I haven't been this happy since the day of my accident. I don't really like to talk about it too much but it is on my mind every day. Except for today Theo took that all away. As I headed to my bed I felt a pair of eyes on me, but didn't see any. I climbed into the bed and pulled my covers over me and went into a deep sleep thinking about Theo.

Next morning
I woke up the next morning with a strange feeling but I chose to ignore it. I walked out my room to go get some Arizona Tea. I sat down on my couch and turned on the TV.

"The latest story is about a suppose it new crime boss who has enter in too town he goes by the name "Unknown", I suggest everyone be careful and be on the look out for "Unknown".

I turn off the TV because it is nothing really new to me. We all ways have mob wars left and right and I'm lucky enough to stay out of it. I get up from the couch and go to changed so that I can start my day.

*************
Theo's pov:

"Sir we really have recently heard that unknown is coming into town."
My best friend or more like a brother came in the room to tell me. I sighed in annoyance.

"John don't be so formal it's just you and me"

John is my number one guy, I trust him with my life. I hate when he is formal when it is just me and him talking but any where else it unacceptable.

"I know it is but seriously Theo we have to decide on what we are going to about him."

"I know I have heard he has taken over his enemies but using there weakness, it's too bad for him that I don't have any."

"I know but still he will come in and try to take everything weakness or not."

I got up from my chair need a drink from a this. So I decided to go to one of my clubs and have a drink and maybe pick up someone to relief my stress.

"Where is this damn server!"

I mutter to myself. I hope I get the one I had last time. Now she can relief my stress any day but sadly no some other shy girl come over to serve me.

"Hi m-may I take y-your order."

"Actually I was hoping I could get a cocktail and your name."

"Oh it's umm V-Violet."

"Violet what a beautiful name for a beautiful flower."

"I-I"ll be r-right back w-with y-your cocktail."

As she walked away I saw Rio come over with a wide smile. Probably because I rarely visit this club of mine.

"Mr. Carson it's a pleasure to have you here, may I be of any assistance tonight."

"Actually yes the last time I came her I had a very nice server. She had red hair around 5'7... Where is she?"

"Jessica, I'm afraid she isn't working tonight sir ."

"Well o suggest you call her and tell her to meet me out side in 15 minutes, 10 minutes tops."

I demand. I can see the fear in his eyes not know what will happen to him next. He nodes his head and as he walks away he pulls out his phone and dial a number. I look across the room and see my very shy server come back. If she wasn't so shy I might take her with me tonight. Maybe some other time though. So I decided to right my number down on a piece of paper for her.

"Here is your coc-cocktail, sir."

"Thank you Mrs. Violet"

"Oh no, just Miss not married or not boyfriend."

"We'll Miss. Violet I would love to see you again."

I stood up and handed her the piece of paper. I walked away before she had anytime to reply to me. As I was walking out of my club I saw the lovely Jessica standing there as I requested.

"Well hello again beautiful"

"Hello sir you look stressed sir"

She said with a not so innocent pout.

"I am."

I pulled her into my car and head to a hotel. I hurried and order a room for the night and got into the elevator.  As the door closed I pull her towards me and smashed my lips into hers. She  automatically kissed me back and started pushing me towards the wall as her hand slide down my stomach to my now bulging c*ck. She rub up and down as I groaned a little. The elevator down opened and I dragged her out and down the hall to our room. I opened the down and pushed her in, while closing the door behind me. She came over by me and placed her hand back where it was and undid my pants pulling him out. She stroked him back and fourth as I just stood there and moaned with pleasure.

"Do you like that Theo?"

I opened my eyes and graded her hand and look her dead in the eyes.

"Who said you can call me by my first name?"

"I-I'm sorry sir"

She said as she looked down. I smirked at the though that I can have anyone under my control.

"Well aren't you going to continue."

She looked down at him and started again but this time she did it harder then before I moaned so loud it felt so good. I then stopped her and pushed her head down knowing she already knew what I wanted. She took him into her mouth and start suck in and out. She started to quickened her pace as I stood there moaning and groaning she started to pull back but I pushed her head for I need release and I was gonna get it I release in side her mouth. I then let her go and pulled up my pants.

"Get out"

I said in a ruff tone towards her. She looked at me with a blank start as if I said something wrong.

"W-what but I though we were going to..."

"Well you thought wrong but thank you for the stress relief."

I stared at her as she got up off the floor wiped her mouth and left with a pissed expression. I honestly didn't care she was just there to help with my stress and she did there is no purpose for her anymore.

Next evening
All of a sudden my phone rings I look over and see its John.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?! One of your clubs is being held hostage?!"

"By who?!"

I said in a low voice. The phone went silent for a minute.

"John!! Who the hell is trying to take one of my clubs!?"

"Unknown...."

First book ...
Comment and Rate
Thanks love! :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...