Fresh Eyes - A Brallie Fanfic...

By fosterfeels

Brandon is faced with Callie disappearing, finding her, and then figuring out how to keep her with him foreve... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

2.6K 57 12
By fosterfeels

                I lay beside Callie completely naked when we hear the rest of the family walk in the house. I immediately sit upright, and stumble out of the room and into mine, without either of us saying a word. I could hear Callie rushing to get changed as I did the same, pulling on some sweats and a ratty t-shirt. Callie opened my door, now in her pajamas, throwing my clothes in and running back to her room. I sighed, picking up the clothes and throwing them in my hamper.

                I walked down the stairs, my heart pounding. Callie stayed in her room, the door shut and the light on. “Hi hun,” Lena said as I stepped into the kitchen, everyone sitting around eating pizza. “Help yourself,” she told me, pointing the box towards me. I grinned and gladly took a piece.

                “Callie!” my mom called up the stairs, her voice echoing through our house. Not long after I heard Callie’s heavy footsteps roam down the stairs. They both entered the kitchen, each grabbing a slice of pizza and shoving it in their mouth before they even sat down.

                “How was your evening?” my mom asked Callie and I as they sat down at their seats.

                “Good,” both of us mumbled.

                “Okay,” Lena laughed, hearing us in sync. Mariana flashed a glance at Callie who ignored the look and continued eating her pizza.

                That night, I lay in my bed, my legs spread out as I read through another assigned book. I was barely awake, but continued on reading. Callie entered my room, without knocking, a sad smile on her face. “Can we talk?” she asked.

                “Mhmm,” I responded, sitting up and placing the book on my side table gently.

                “What happened this afternoon can never happen again. I can’t risk losing this place, or…ending up pregnant.” Her eyes dropped to the floor.

                “What if it’s too late for that second scenario?” I asked quietly.

                “I uh doubt it. I’m not ovulating.”

                “Ovu-what?” She starred at me as I questioned what she was talking about.

                “Boys,” she grumbled. “It means there’s a very slim chance I could get pregnant, but we’ll just have to wait it out I guess.”

                “I guess that’s good.” My voice was weak, but I coughed trying to cover the obvious lack of confidence in my voice. “I understand,” I finally told her. She sighed in relief and smiled.

                “Thank you.” I nodded as she kissed my jawline, her lips lingering over my warm skin for a moment. “Goodnight Brandon,” she spoke as she pulled away.

                “Night,” I replied, my heart thumping as she exited my room.

My mom was sad and lonely and wanted me to sleep in her room, and I stayed till she fell asleep and then left. W o w I’m a terrible person.

Ya’ll think Callie’s preggers, but who knows (I DO HAHA- okay sorry that was mean lol)

Also it’s so hard getting reads on my harry fan fiction like ugh man, help a sista out please, I beg of you.

10 comments and 20 votes please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 42 24
Highest Rank- #3 in Brandonfoster & #1 in Brallie Colleen Jacobs and Stefanie Foster have been best friends since they were kids. They are now adults...
16.7K 511 27
Callie joins Someone's Little Sister! Callie and Lou are bestfriends and Callie gets invited to join! That is how Brandon and Callie meet. Will they...
27.8K 544 32
Brandon knows foster siblings cant get together but he has fallen in love with Callie... Does Callie feel the same way?
21.9K 809 18
❝I would hold you now, if only I knew how.❞ Two stuck in love teenagers face the ultimate decision when a pregnancy finds its way into the messy mi...