Winter Toes: No Love (Editin...

By theurbanguru

(Editing)(Book 1) #TheComebackProject 2016 © theurbanguru All Copyrights Reserved. "And I'll run miles just... More

WT1| Foreword
WT1| The "Before" Effect - 00
WT1| Moving Up - 01
WT1| Making A Move - 02
WT1| The Friend Zone - 03
WT1| Man In Disguise- 04
WT1| Bullshit, Bullshit - 05
WT1| Temporary Arrangments - 06
WT1| Interlude - 07
WT1| Trouble - 08
WT1| Honesty - 09
WT1 | Won't Tell Your Secrets - 10
WT1| New To This - 11
WT1| "Okay" - 12
WT1| Losing - 13
WT1| Or Winning - 14
WT1| Foul Play - 15
WT1| Interlude - 16
WT1| Shady - 17
WT1| Bad Habit - 18
WT1| Acting Different - 18
WT1| Down Bad - 19
WT1| Ready Or Not - 20
WT1| Family Or Foe? - 21
WT1| Go Wild - 22
WT1| Fake Love - 23
WT1| Suspect - 24
WT1| Safety Hazard - 25
WT1| Time Flies - 26
WT1| Plotting - 27
WT1| Downfalls - 28
WT1| Old News - 30
WT1| Starting Anew - 31
WT1| Pain - 32
WT1| Apologies - 33
WT1| "Love - 34
WT1| Are You Loyal? - 35
WT1| Crazy Bitches - 36
WT1| Authentic - 37
WT1| Saying Goodbye - 38
Urban Book Club

WT1| Evolution - 29

15.4K 1K 132
By theurbanguru

Revision

Ever since Fabio got this man out of wherever he came from he had been harassing me. Calib had a problem with me and I had no clue as it what it was. However, he pretended everything was good in front of Fabio which is why Fabio always thought I was tripping when I said Calib was trying to kill me.

I pegged it as an unresolved issue with my sister but as he wrapped his hand around my throat I knew it was more than that.

"Mhmm, you thought I wouldn't catch your ass, huh?" He hissed, tightening his grip. I looked at him confused with what he was talking about.

I tried to speak but he was making it hard to talk, let alone breathe. I clawed at his hand to get it from my throat.

"Let me... go!" I managed, kicking at him.

I heard a click before I felt something cold against my forehead. My kicking stopped and that's when I realized he had a gun. I did a silent prayer. Where the fuck is Fabio?

Suddenly, I heard a loud thump causing both of us to pause. He moved the gun and aimed it to the shadows before the lights suddenly came on.

Thank you, Lord.

It was Mimi, one of Fabio's sisters. Behind her was the oldest, Nai. They froze in place when they saw his gun and me choked up in the other hand.

"Oh, hell no!" Mimi exclaimed. She was the dramatic one while Nai was about action and had already managed to pull her famous gun out.

Throughout the time of being in the house, I was exposed to a lot. Murder included. Sides of Fabio I had never seen were exposed whenever he and his sisters were together so I knew every time they came around something was up.

"Put the gun down and let her go, Calib." Mimi said, finally pulling out her pistol.

Calib didn't say anything and I felt myself getting dizzy until his grip loosened and air rushed into my lungs. I coughed and dropped to my knees simultaneously.

Nai took the safety off the gun and all I could think about was how savage I've witnessed she could be.

"What the fuck is your problem, Cab?" I heard her say as she stepped crazy.

"Fabio was right to send us tonight. I don't even know why he saved your ass, you're useless. Always have been, always will be." Mimi spat. "And you're lucky he told us to spare you but I know you better get out this house."

Nai looked angered but that was nothing compared to the look on my face.

"Spare him? He just tried to kill me!" I yelled, my voice going in and out.

Nai's lip turned up but Mimi spoke for her. "You're not dead."

Calib looked down at me and winked before walking out and I could do nothing but stare. Nai rolled her eyes.

"Weren't you suppose to be at some party? What were you doing here anyway? That's kind of suspicious to me." She said.

"I got a call from Fabio's phone and he was telling me to come home but it was recorded I later found out. I was set up." I informed her. She looked like she didn't believe me.

"Where's my brother?" Mimi asked, looking around. I shrugged. "He didn't come with you?"

"He didn't even go to the party. He said he would meet me but didn't show." I said before getting up. Nai looked to Mimi then back at me.

Neither of them liked me, which I didn't understand because I've never did anything wrong.

"Well, you should get back in case he's there." Nai said.

"But someone, obviously Calib, called from his phone. He don't go nowhere without his phone." I said, now getting upset.

Mimi and Nai just looked at me.

"We'll investigate that." Nai spoke before roaming around the room.

"I can help--"

"You can help by going back to the party and seeing if he's there. If not, you can drive that car he bought you back here." Mimi said before rolling her eyes.

I grimaced, not saying anything. I just grabbed my purse and walked out. I wasn't about to argue with them today like we did everyday. Something could be up and they wouldn't even know or care to know because they're acting dumb. But Mimi was right in a sense. He did say he'd meet me so maybe he's there.

I walked straight in and to VIP where Cyn and Junior was sitting. They looked up to me as if they were shocked to see me. I looked confused before feeling a familiar touch. I turned around and Wyn was standing there. My heart fluttered for a bit before I got myself together.

He licked his lips before walking pass me and sitting next to Junior.

I was quiet and stood completely still. "Y'all seen Fabio?" I asked.

"No." Junior answered first, as always.

"Nope." Cyn said before standing up and grabbing my arm. She pushed me back gently to tell me to walk out the room. I looked to Wyn, whose face looked angered.

"What?" I asked Cyn as I walked in the direction she was pushing me.

"Junior just told Wynn... You're fucking with Fabio." She whispered into my ear once we were far enough.

My whole body started to shake lightly. I couldn't tell if it was anger or fear. I looked over to where Wyn was sitting but he was no longer there. I looked at Cyn and she frowned. Suddenly a grip was on my arm.

"I need to talk to you." It was Wynn and I could tell he was mad.

He pulled me until we were outside. "What, Wynn?" I asked.

He stared at me for a while with his jaw clenched. I didn't know what it was that was attracting to me to him but I couldn't pull myself away.

"Tell me it's not true, Taylor. " He then looked up to the sky and bit his lip like he was preventing himself from saying something as he balled his fist up. "Tell me that you are not that foul and that you would never do no shit like that. Tell me you but fucking fucking with him, man. Tell me that shit. Tell me that shit right now."

There was a huge lump in my throat and I suddenly felt like I was being choked again. He looked down at me.

"I don't have to explain--"

"Bullshit." He yelled. "I've been going in for you! Killing niggas that really set you up and you... yo, I can't even... I can't even look at you right now because I'm gonna end up doing some shit I don't wanna do."

"Like what? Huh?" I asked as he tried to walk away but I wasn't letting him go. I don't why but I couldn't. I grabbed his arm and he snatched away but I followed him.

"Move, Taylor." He said trying to get pass me but I wasn't letting up.

I followed him to his car where I blocked the driver's door.

"What are you going to do, Wynn?" I asked again.

"I'm about to put my hands on you." He growled, still obviously angry. It was obvious then that he missed me. Seduction hinted in his eyes and I'm sure mine were doing the same.

"Wynn..."

Suddenly, his lips met mine and my body felt hot with want. What I thought was lost had just been found.

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 2.1K 43
She's smart; He's street smart. She's a drama queen; He's more of the brooding type. She's innocently beautiful; He's ruggedly handsome. She's T for...
643K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...
79 13 13
Jeremy's life turns upside down when his girlfriend of five years leaves him right before he plans to propose. On the other hand, he has scored the j...
151K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...