Cherry Pop Blues *~GirlxGirl...

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Come, fellow readers...come step into the world of girlxgirl romance...IF YOU DARE. Stacy Bennet has always... More

Cherry Pop *~1~*
Cherry Pop *~2~*
Cherry Pop *~3~*
Cherry Pop *~4~*
Cherry Pop *~5~*
Cherry Pop *~6~* Shattered Wings lyrics
Cherry Pop *~7~*
Cherry Pop *~8~*
Cherry Pop *~10~*
Cherry Pop *~11~*

Cherry Pop *~9~*

49K 881 278
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: Soooo, I've decided to have James Franco play West :P He can pull off West's strange sense of humor, that sexy taunting smile, that devilish look....awww yeah

Pic of him on the right!

And then there's the youtube link "Supermassive Black Hole" hehehe by Muse. Now who knows where this song comes from? Hmm?

*sings and snaps fingers*  Oooh baby don't you know I suffer, oooh baby can't you hear me moan?...Ooooh, you set my soul  alight....

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT if you're loving this story :) REWARD YOUR COOKIE! *shakes booty*

-----

*~Stacy's POV~*

Ami and I had decided to separate ourselves from the group for a while just when they started to make a bonfire.

      We strolled on the beach with me listening to Ami talk and watching her pick up shell pieces. As the sun was just barely beginning to set the wind turned colder and I shivered, tucking my hands in my sweater pockets. I didn't have my hood pulled up since I was still letting my hair dry but my damp hair was making me colder. Luckily I had brought extra dry shirt and shorts to change into after our fun in the water.

      Ami too had brought extra pair of clothes to change into. She had changed from her cute bathing suit to a simple blue jean shorts and a pink Hello Kitty sweater. Like mine, her dark hair was unbound and waved freely with the wind.

      "Look, Stacy!" She ran ahead of me and picked up a seashell. "This one isn't broken!"

      I studied the white shell when she placed it on my palm and I nodded. "Yeah, it's not broken alright."

      "You think we can make a necklace out of it if we find enough?"

      I smiled at her. "Maybe."

     She smiled back. "We can make one for Courtney! Then whenever she feels lonely she can look at it and remember us."

     I didn't comment and she skipped away, getting closer to the waves in search of more shells. I looked down at the shell in my hand and wondered if Courtney would accept something like this. A seashell necklace.

     I gently closed my fingers over the shell, shoved it in my sweater pocket and looked out into the ocean. The orange sun was beginning to set over the horizon, the dark blue ocean water looking like silk before it. I watched the gentle waves and my thoughts strayed to the little scene between Courtney and I in the bathroom.

    Had she really been trying to seduce me? Was she interested or really just playing a new fun game? And what about West? What was their relationship with each other? Either they didn't care if I had known or didn't realize it but I had seen them talking by themselves, darting glances at my direction earlier today during the picnic. Their glances unnerved me more than Jake's constant glaring.

    I sighed. So many unanswered questions. Do I even want to know?

    "Stacy?"

     I looked at Ami who came to stand beside me. She tugged at my sleeve. "Yes?"

    "I think we better get back to the others."

     I frowned. "Why?"

    She glanced around us. "I- I don't feel well."

     "Did you catch a cold?" I pressed a hand against her forehead. "Do you wanna lay down?"

      "Sure," she grabbed my right arm and linked her arms around it. "Let's hurry."

      "Okay."

     Odd. She looked like she was in a real hurry to get back to the others. And why did she keep glancing around like that? Like she expected for something to pop out and scare us? I decided not to question her any further and turned around to the direction of the van.

      And that's when trouble decided to show themselves.

     "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

     Ami and I stopped on our tracks when a guy with black spiked hair stepped in our path just a couple of feet away. He looked like someone in a biker gang, wearing black studded leather pants and black fishnet shirt. A metal band gleamed on his left bicep. When he smiled at us, his smile wasn't nice. In fact it was almost demented.

     He twitched as his head tilted to the side, studying us with dark eyes. He wasn't bad looking but something about him was seriously off. The way he kept twitching and flickering his tongue across his bottom lip made me nervous. Ami must have felt the same way because her hands tightened on my arm, watching him with wide weary eyes.

     "Where are you two going?" Twitchy grinned at us. "Why don't we get to know each other better, hmm?"

     "Come on, Stacy," Ami whispered, pulling me. "Let's go."

      We turned and stopped again. Two girls had been standing behind us the whole time and we hadn't even been aware of it. Like Twitchy behind us, they wore black. Boots, fishnet stockings, very short leather skirt and a corset-like top. Both girls had wavy dark hair to their shoulders and both wore black lipstick and eyeshadow. They could have been twins.

     "Look, sister dear," one of the girls spoke, confirming my assumption, "we found ourselves something good."

     "Indeed," the other girl responded watching us with a small smile. It didn't look friendly.

     "We don't want any trouble," Ami said, her voice raising. "Our friends are waiting for us."

     "They can wait," Twitchy said, inching closer to us.

     Ami and I both jumped, turning to our sides so that our backs weren't facing any of them. "What do you want?" I asked them.

     "Why," Twitchy said, spreading his arms out as if he was harmless. "We just want to be friends."

      Bull, I thought. They looked like they wanted to cause trouble.

     "What cute little girls, you two are," the first girl that had spoken said, circling us slowly. "And you smell just divine."

     "Such pure souls," the second girl commented with wicked glee.

     Ami huddled closer to me. "Our friends will come looking for us."

     The girl circling us laughed. "They can go ahead and look, but will they find you?"

    "Now, now, Zara," the sister chuckled, "don't scare the poor lambs."

    "I wanna taste them so bad," Twitchy said, twitching. The way he was watching us with hungry eyes made me even more alert. His fingers wouldn't stop twitching.

    "Stacy," Ami whispered gravely as Twitchy took a step towards us. We both took a step back when he did.

    "The little one hardly looks like she has meat on her, Mara," the one called Zara told her sister with a laugh. "But she's cute. Can I have her?"

    What the hell were they talking about? Did they plan to mug us or eat us? I looked around and found that no one else was around but the five of us. Everyone else was somewhere down the beach.

    I glanced at Ami who glanced back at me with wide eyes. Would anyone hear us scream?

     "You can scream if you want," Zara said with a smirk, as if she read my thoughts. "But no one will hear you. We've already put barriers up."

     Barriers? What was she talking about? What barriers?

     "Aw," Mara pouted, "look, you're making them confused, Zara. Poor humans."

    I looked at all three of them and wondered if they had just escaped from a mental asylum. Barriers? Humans? They weren't making sense.

    "Run, Stacy," Ami whispered. "Go. Now."

     I shot her a look. "Run? And leave you behind? I'm not going to do that."

    "They're not normal," she told me, eyes on Twitchy.

    "Yeah," I agreed, "they're nuts."

    "No, Stacy," Ami's fingers dug into my arm. "They aren't human."

     I stared at her then. "What are you talking about?"

     Her eyes met mine. "They're Oni."

    "Oni?"I frowned, unfamiliar with the Japanese term.

     "Demons."

     I blinked at her. She thought they were demons? Yeah they seemed far from normal but to actually call them demons? Ami's Japanese, I told myself, she must have been taught those superstitious nonsense. There were no such things as demons. Only evil people.

    I looked at Twitchy. Yeah...and these people radiated evil.

     "Oba-san, " Ami began, "was a temple priestess in our country and she taught me what she knows. These people aren't human." She said this loud enough for them to hear, as if she was making sure that they would hear our conversation.

    "Well what do ya know, girls," Twitchy laughed. "We got ourselves a Japanese priestess."

     "Hmm," Zara moaned and licked her lips. "They're the best." And then she made her move.

    She had moved so fast that I nearly hadn't seen her coming if I hadn't already been watching her. Zara went for Ami and I shoved Ami out the way and took a blow to the face. I landed on my butt on the sand and Ami cried out my name.

     "Stacy!" She landed on her knees next to me. "Are you okay!?"

     "Y-yeah," I stammered, rubbing my tender jaw. I winced when my hand brushed against the cut on my bottom lip. I could taste blood in my mouth. My jaw was throbbing and I had no doubt that by morning I'll be sporting a fresh bruise.

    "Aw," Mara chuckled. "Isn't friendship so nice?"

    "Rork, why don't you take the other one away," Zara snapped, looking down at me with annoyance. "I want to play with my priestess."

    "It would be my pleasure," Twitchy, or rather, Rork said, licking his lips. He started walking towards us and Ami threw herself on me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

     "What the hell," Twitchy exclaimed, startled. He had stopped walking and stared at us. He tried to move forward again only to bounce back. "What the fuck is this?"

     "Oooh," Mara cooed. "Seems like our priestess has a few tricks up her sleeve."

     "A barrier?" Zara circled us but she too couldn't seem to get but a couple of feet in from us. "Interesting."

     "Bitch," Twitchy snarled, baring his teeth at us. My eyes widened when I realized that his teeth were sharping than the average humans.

     "How long do you think you can hold your barrier up, little priestess?" Zara laughed tauntingly. "You think you can last when there's only one of you and three of us?"

     "Ami," I whispered against her ears, seriously confused. "What's going on?"

     "Don't move, Stacy," Ami whispered back, still holding onto me. "We just have to wait just a little bit longer."

    "For what?"

    "Help."

     I looked around. Help? Did she see someone coming? I saw no one.

    "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your puny barrier down," Zara said and laughed evilly.

    "Just a little longer," Ami whispered, sounding breathless. "They're almost here."

    "Who?" I demanded, tired of being in the dark. "Who is coming?"

    "Calvary."

    I shook my head. What in the hell was going on!? Ami a priestess? Our attackers demons? Am I suppose to believe all this? It was baffling.

    Suddenly, Ami looked up. "They're here."

    "What? Who?" I looked around and still saw no one.

    "Stacy-" Ami began but she never finished the sentence. Suddenly, she gave out a startled cry as she was roughly jerked back. Twitchy had finally managed to get closer to us and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her off of me.

    "Ami!" I screamed and tried to scramble after my screaming friend only to be knocked back down on my butt by Zara.

    "Where do you think you're going?" She hissed.

    "Stacy!" Ami screamed as Twitchy dragged her across the sand by the hair.

    "No!" I cried, "let her go! Stop it! You're hurting her!" I looked frantically at Zara. "What do you want from us?"

     "Stupid, human," Mara stepped right next to her sister, "what we want is you."

     "Stacy run!" Ami screamed as Twitchy hoisted her up roughly by the shoulder and turned her to face him. Her feet dangling above the sand and still she was screaming for me to get away.

     "You can have me," I told them, "just let Ami go."

    "Is that her name? Ami?" Zara glanced back at my struggling friend. "How cute."

    "You're in no position to bargain with us," Mara said, "the ball is, as you humans would say, on our court."

    "My, what's this?" A familiar voice floated in. "There's another party and you forgot to invite me? Shame on you, Stacy."

    I looked back at the sound of the voice and sighed with relief.

    West

.

    I never though that I'd be so glad to see him. He wasn't shirtless anymore like he had been the last time I saw him. Now he was wearing a colorful Hawaiian shirt with his grey khaki shorts, looking like a tourist with his sun glasses on even though the sun was blazing anymore.

    He casually strolled towards us, hands in his shorts pocket. "Stacy, you've really been collecting a lot of friends behind my back. Care to introduce them?"

    "Who the fuck are you?" Twitchy spat, glaring at him. "How did you break through our barrier?"

   "Barrier?" He lifted a brow and looked around. "What barrier?"

    "It doesn't matter," Mara smiled, taking a step towards West. "I think I'll have this one for myself."

    "West," I said, "that guy is hurting Ami. Please, help her."

    "No!" Ami cried. "Get Stacy away from here."

    "Shut up, Ami!" I screamed at her, afraid that she'd say something that would make Twitchy hurt her some more.

    "So this isn't a party?" West lifted both his brows up. "Bummer."

    "West," I pleaded again. "Please."

     "You little bitch!" Twitchy screamed.

     I looked in time to see that Ami had decided to take matters into her own hands...or teeth. She had sunk her teeth into Twitchy's hand and he shoved her away and backhanded her. She cried out and kept stumbling back until West was suddenly being her, holding her up.

    "Oh, look," he said with amusement. "She's free. Problem solved. You're welcome."

    I glared at him.

    "What's going on here?"

     My heart skipped a beat at the sound of Courtney's voice. She walked towards, once again wearing her large white shirt with Mini Mouse on the front. The wind brushed against her pale hair and the picture she made with the ocean as her background seemed almost magical.

     "Looks like they're bothering our girls," West told her, sounding a bit too cheerful for my taste. "And roughed them up a bit by the looks of it."

     Zara and Mara took several steps back and watched Courtney with weary eyes as she walked straight to me. She bent down and studied my face. "You're hurt."

    I flicked a tongue to the cut on my lip and winced. "It's nothing."

     "Poor, Stacy," she said, taking my chin into her hand. She turned my cheek and studied my bruising jaw. "Who hit you?"

    "She did!" Ami pointed an accusing finger at Zara who sent her a murderous look. Ami's bottom lip was trembling and her left cheek looked like it was beginning to bruise and swell a bit.

    "Why you little snitch," West chuckled behind her.

    "Poor, Stacy," Courtney said again, pity in her voice. "Look, your cut is bleeding." She leaned forward and flicked her tongue against my cut, startling me. Then she stood and faced the sisters. She cocked her head at them. "You know what I hate most? I hate it when people hurt what belongs to me."

    She sighed. "I really hate it."

     "And what are you going to do about it?" Zara snapped.

     Courtney studied them a minute longer before looking down at me. "Stacy, you and your friend should go and leave this to us."

     When she said 'us' I knew she meant her and West. I pushed myself up to my feet and shook my head. "No, I want all of us to leave together."

    "And who said anything about any of you making it out of here alive?" Twitchy asked with a smirk.

    I ignored him. "Courtney, let's just call the police."

    "The police?" West laughed. I didn't see what was so funny.

    "Pest like these can't be handled by the police, Stacy," Courtney said with a smile. "No, pest like these needs to be terminated immediately."

    "Who are you calling 'pests', bitch?" Zara growled, taking a step towards her but Mara placed hand and her sister's shoulder to stop her. Mara was studying Courtney too intently, eyes darting between her and West.

    "Calm down, sister," Mara said, "they aren't normal humans. Can't you feel it?"

     Zara paused and tilted her head at Courtney then looked at West. "You're right, they aren't."

     I looked at Courtney then at West. What the heck were the sisters talking about? Courtney and West weren't "normal" humans? Then what were they? Leprechauns? I wished they'd stop being so damn cryptic!

    I turned to Courtney to demand an explanation before my head exploded from all the questions swirling in my mind, but when I looked, she wasn't next to me anymore.

    I blinked. What the hell? When has she moved?

    "Zara!" Mara said in a startled cry of warning.

    I quickly looked to their direction and found Courtney standing right in front of Zara, almost nose to nose with the dark haired goth. I gaped, mind boggled at the incredible speed it had taken for her to reach Zara.

    "I don't like others touching what's mine," Courtney stated, "and I don't like being called a bitch."

     Courtney's hand shot out in a flash and backhanded Zara across the face. It shouldn't have been possible, I wouldn't have believed that such a thing could be possible but I was standing right there watching the whole scene unfold. Front row seat to Courtney back handing Zara who's eyes widened with shock before flying backwards from the force of the impact.

    "Zara!" Mara cried out and went after her sister. She too moved with incredible speed that shouldn't be humanly possible. Zara would have probably kept flying back if she hadn't intercepted and caught her sister from the back several feet away from us.

    My eyes landed on Courtney. What...what the hell was that!?

----

Cookie: *dances* SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLLLLLLE

Oh and guys/gals, do me a favor and not make upload requests for other stories on THIS story

 -.- Thanks   :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.7K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
463 61 29
This is a story of a boy who is on the verge of teenage or rather 14 when he first falls in love. The girl is not the protagonist here. But after hav...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
65.3K 3.7K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...