I'm... A Pokemon?!

By WaffleCake00

Hey guys... More Pokemon shit I know I know I had to lol XD this was inspired by my friend! I'm sure he'll be... More

Character registration [CLOSED]
1: The World Of Pokemon
2: New Friends, New Goals
3: The Heroes The Villan
4: Dreams, And Mysteries
5: The Bonds Of Friendship
6: A Double Agent...?
7: A Trap?!
8: Innocence
9: The Illusion of the Past.
10: Feelings
12: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...
13: Break Time
14: New People?
15: Shinshi and Flare
16: Kyoko's Adventure
17: Envy
18: The Struggle
19: A Chance?
20: Something to Say
21: Mission Success!
22: Spy
23: The Plan Of Attack
24: Cause and Effect
25: Whats Done is Done...
26: My Sin
27: Death
28: Planning
29: A Challenge?
30: Too far...
31: Atone
32: Revenge
33: Comfort
34: Assist
35: A Request
36: The Battle
37: Retaliation
38: War
39: Krimson V.S. Crystal and Shade!
40: Varian and Minori V.S. Shinshi and Kyoko!
41: Juliette V.S. Aurora!
42: Martin V.S. Shadow and Keita!
43: I Will Always Be By Your Side.
Authors note:

11: Legendary

267 11 2
By WaffleCake00

"Well...? Do you?" Kyoko asked me. "If I tell you, don't tell anyone!" I said. "Alright!" She nodded, and smiled. "I do like him." I said. "You two would be so cute!" She said. "Uh... Yeah..." I said. 'Why'd I tell her!!! Argh!' I said in my head. "Sigh... Is that all you came in here for?" I asked her. "No, I came in here to tell you that the foods ready!" She said. "E-eh?" I said tilting my head. "Oh! It's been five minutes already!! Oh no!" She said running out the door. 'Classic Kyoko...' I said to myself.

Keita's POV:

"So, how did it go?" Sensei asked me. "Not very good..." I said. "It was a trap. The dreams were created by a Mew." I said. "Wow..." Crystal said. "I think his name was... Varian...?" I said. "Yeah, that was his name." Shadow walked over to the table. "Hm... I wonder..." Aurora said. "Legendary Pokemon aren't always bad guys..." She said. "That's true, but they can also be neutral." Sensei said. "I see him as a bad guy!" Kyoko said. "You haven't seen him though..." Shadow said. "I'm imagining it in my head!" She said. "This 'Martin' guy also had a teammate." I said. "What kind of Pokemon was it?" Crystal asked. "A Raichu. He was somewhat of an asshole, too." Shadow said.

???'s POV:

"Whoa! Would you look at that!" I said as I stared intently at the beautiful ocean. "This place is way cooler than where I lived!" I said again.

Keita's POV:

"Hey... Who's that...?" I said pointing to the beach. "I have no idea..." Shadow said. "I'll take a look okay?" Aurora said walking over to the beach. "I'll come too!" Crystal said.

Crystal's POV:

"Um... Hello there!" Aurora asked the girl. "Oh! Hello!" She said. "Speaking of legendary Pokemon..." I said. "I'm Luna! Luna Starlight!" She said. "Nice to meet you!" She said. "Same to you!" Aurora said. "Do you want to come to our camp?" I asked. "Sure! I'd love to!" She said happily.

Back at the base; Keita's POV:

"So, you're a Cresselia...?" I asked. "Yes! I am. I'm exploring, since I left my hometown." She said. "Ah, okay." Sensei said. "Is she a fairy type, like me?" Kyoko asked. "Uh... No." She said. "She is a legendary Pokemon." Aurora said. "I can see that." Shadow said. "So, why did you decide to leave your hometown?" I asked. "Because I got curious... And I wanted to know what other towns and areas looked like." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shout out to
- 11LunaStarlight11 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 45 32
AXEL WAS JUST A BABY WHEN HIS HOME WAS OBLITERATED... Axel wanted a normal life... A peaceful life. But after the timeline gets altered by a forgotte...
516 104 45
What happens when one small item can change ur life drastically,? what happens when you think a small vacation to a private beach lead u towards ac...
377 53 17
"Nooooo!!!" He screamed as the wolves bit his wife and ran off. Ketas and his family have been ambushed by a group of silver wolves, leaving him embi...
2.2K 47 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...