Aphmau's mystreet secret (mys...

Door fatLsimmoving69

Aphmau was just thinking of wat to upload and Katelyn busted through the door! APHMAU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GOI... Meer

Hello
Do not laugh
Idk anymore
Short chapter
NOT LONG ILL UPDATE AGAIN I JUST NEED TO WORK ON APHMAUS JOB!!!!
Potions-Chapter 11

Real

2.5K 63 36
Door fatLsimmoving69

Aphmau's POV
"KATELYN GET OF OF ME!" I shouted. "NOT UNTIL YOI TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE! (Tell me where you've been!) she shouted. They still don't know I'm a dimension jumper/YouTuber. And I have a husband. "It's business stuff!" I said. "WHAT FOR?!" Katelyn yelled. "I own a company." I said. It was the truth but I have bigger secrets. She let me up. "What is the company called?" She asked me. "Blue Jay studios." I said. (I think) Then I got a text from Ross saying, "hey we need to record a minecraft diaries in a little bit, want to come and get ready?" I looked like Katelyn saw it. "What does he mean minecraft diaries?!" Katelyn asked. "IM OUT!" I shouted and ran out the door.
Katelyns POV
Well I'm searching minecraft diaries on the Internet. I searched it and saw, us? I watched a few eps and it was sort of funny.
Aphmau's POV
We recorded ep 73 of minecraft diaries and I went home. "Aphmau why are we on the Internet?" Katelyn said. "I'm out!" I said running out the door. I ran to the portal to the real world and I didn't know everyone else followed me. I jumped through the portal, so did everyone else. "MOM!" I heard Julia yell, as she hugged me. "APHMAU?!" i heard laurance yell. "COME ON!" i yelled running to my house, holding Julia. " UM JASON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" i yelled. "WHAT!" he shouted. "ok stop the yelling, look outside." i said. "This is bad.:" he said. We walked outside and laurance asked "APHMAU WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?" oh no. "m-m-my h-h-husband, and k-k-kids." i said. laurance flipped "WHAT!?" Everyone yelled. "supprise?" I said. "JESS!!" Max yelled. "STOP YELLING!" i shouted. "ok but LAURANCE GARROTH AARON ZANE KATELYN KAWAII CHAN DANTE AND TRAVIS?! THIS IS BAD!!!'" sky yelled. "whats so bad? Im around the 2 cutes girl- IM SO SORRY!" Travis said. Jason punched him.
Hey guys! Go check out my other stories! I have 2 coming out soon! This story is really getting of track, I don't care tho! Thanks for all the support! A few of my favorite authors read my stories! Thanks!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
179K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...