Jailbait

By JustARegularTeenager

• In which Jungkook is the youngest in Seoul's prison • (Ongoing) More

W A R N I N G S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

F O U R

2.9K 158 76
By JustARegularTeenager

Jungkook ate his breakfast emotionlessly, sitting with Yoongi who was also quite dull-looking.

Jungkook could now feel two sets of eyes on him. He looked through the glass to look at section A.

He spotted Jackson and watched the boy eat with someone who looked quite feminine. He had long brown hair and his face looked so angelic it made his own expression soften.

Jungkook wished he'd been put in a different section. He'd rather be with Jackson than Seokjin and Hoseok.

He still didn't know why Section B was smaller than the rest but he wasn't motivated enough to find out immediately. He had a whole six years anyway.

Jungkook wondered when Yoongi would get out. He knew Seokjin was most likely never leaving as he killed someone whilst being here. Hoseok looked like he couldn't hurt a fly but Jungkook knew he would probably kill a fly and put it in a goddamn blender with ten other flies he killed, so he'd probably be here long as well.

"Hey, Yoongi?" Jungkook began in a quiet voice.

"Yeah, Jungkook?"

"How long till you get out?" He looked up at the older.

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook secretly hoped that he'd have the same time as himself.

He heard Yoongi, "Two days," Yoongi almost smiled.

"What?! When were you gonna tell me, huh?" Jungkook slapped Yoongi's arm softly.

"In two days," Yoongi chuckled.

"But don't worry, I'll probably get thrown back in here anyway," Yoongi sighed.

"Why? Wait, how long have you been here?"

"I've been here for seven years," Yoongi let out a long sigh.

"Shit."

"Yah, don't swear, you're like twelve," Yoongi flicked Jungkook's forehead.

The younger just pouted.

"Anyway, don't worry about it too much, okay?"

Jungkook nodded and they finished their meal.

The next two days went by pretty smoothly. Jungkook clung to Yoongi and thankfully Hoseok didn't come back to the kitchen. And Jackson didn't bother him too much either, maybe a kiss on the cheek but that was as far as he went, which Jungkook appreciated.

But today was the day Yoongi was leaving. Jungkook hoped he wouldn't have to come back, seeing as he already had seven years here. He just wanted someone to protect him.

The other five inmates threw Yoongi a small party with what they could. Hoseok was basically attached to Yoongi's mouth the whole time. Though Hoseok was much taller than Yoongi, he kept sitting on the older's lap which Jungkook thought was pretty cute.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much~" Yoongi cooed, eyeing the group of six with sad eyes.

"We'll miss you too, Hyung," Jimin smiled.

Taehyung also looked sad seeing Yoongi leave, confusing Jungkook slightly.

With a final wave and mini make out session between Hoseok and Yoongi, he was lead out to a bus to take him back to civilization.

The six went back to the rec room and slumped on the couches. Jungkook was now alone and felt very vulnerable. He was glad Hoseok seemed to have given up on him for the current moment in time, but he could still feel Seokjin's eyes on him.

Taehyung sat on the wooden chair, closest to the television, looking up at the screen like a child. Jungkook thought it was extremely cute but mentally slapped himself because Yoongi told him to stay away from Taehyung.

It was now nighttime and a storm had started, loud thunder sounded, shaking the cement walls. Jungkook sat on his bed, waiting for lights out. He was nervous, expecting Seokjin to walk in now that he had no protection.

He was surprised when Taehyung sheepishly stepped into the room, holding few belongings. A guard behind him told him to take the bottom bunk.

"Jungkook, Taehyung will be staying with you now," he said before leaving.

Jungkook was confused as to why Taehyung was now staying with him. He'd never heard Taehyung speak let alone be close to him.

"Hey," Jungkook said, peeking over his bunk.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, his innocent eyes making Jungkook nearly squeal at the cuteness.

It was now lights out and Jungkook was trying to get comfy on the hard mattress. A loud crack of thunder sounded followed by a squeal from underneath him. He peered over the edge and spotted Taehyung curled up into a ball, looking terrified.

"It's just a storm, Taehyung," Jungkook spoke, rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust them better to the dark.

Taehyung look at Jungkook, his eyes looked puffy, like he'd been crying. Jungkook instantly felt bad for the boy.

"Do you want me to come down there with you?" Jungkook asked. He felt like he had to take care of this kid.

Taehyung nodded silently. Jungkook climbed off his bunk and onto Taehyung's. He sat against the wall, placing a hand on Taehyung's back, moving it slowly up and down in a comforting manner. Taehyung cuddled into his pillows which made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. He was just so adorable. What could someone as adorable as him be here for?

Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut, but he quickly opened them as he was sitting up and it was unnatural for him. He decided to lay next to Taehyung. The boy noticed and turned around, snuggling into Jungkook's chest. The younger was frozen for a second but quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung. His body was warm and it comforted Jungkook. He was almost happy to be this close to someone without them trying to fuck him.

Jungkook was about to finally fall asleep when he felt a hand on his arm, pulling him from the bed. His eyes sprung open, staring up at a standing Seokjin.

"Didn't I fucking tell you that you were mine?!" Seokjin spoke sternly, almost like a yell but much more quiet.

Taehyung woke to the sound of voices and eyed Seokjin carefully. Jungkook crawled back as Seokjin stepped toward him, straddling him on the cold floor.

"You are mine, Jeon Jungkook," Seokjin spoke, slapping the younger's cheek.

Taehyung quickly stood up, staring at the scene.

"Seokjin, I-" Jungkook was cut off by the older slapping him again.

"Silly little boy," Seokjin said, running his finger down Jungkook's chest. Without warning Seokjin threw a punch at Jungkook and that's when Taehyjng snapped.

He grabbed Seokjin by the collar, pushing him against the wall, his arm against the older's neck.

Taehyung stared into Seokjin's eyes, hatred filled his eyes, scaring the older.

No one knew anything about Taehyung, at all. Everyone thought he was just a quiet kid who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But god were they wrong.

Seokjin was about to say something but Taehyung threw him to the ground. Taehyung sat on Seokjin's stomach, immediately throwing punches at the guy's face. Seokjin tried to grab the younger's hands to stop him but he failed every attempt.

Jungkook scrambled to his feet and ran over to the two, grabbing Taehyung's arm.

"Taehyung, stop!" Jungkook yelled, tugging the boy off Seokjin.

Taehyung snapped out of it and widened his eyes at the sight of a motionless Seokjin laying on the floor. He scrambled back to his bed, hugging his knees to his chest and hiding his face.

Jungkook looked between the two and decided to rush to Seokjin's aid.

"Seokjin," Jungkook said, shaking the boy's body slightly.

Luckily Seokjin wasn't unconscious and responded to Jungkook with a groan.

"Oh my god, Seokjin," Jungkook breathed, running a hand through his own hair.

Jungkook helped Seokjin sit up, rubbing his back carefully. It was like he just forgot about everything the guy had done to him and tried to help him.

Seokjin stood, with the help of Jungkook. He shook the younger off and slowly walked away, to his own room.

Jungkook looked back to Taehyung, who was sobbing into his knees.

"Tae," Jungkook breathed, walking closer to the boy.

He shook his head and covered his ears. He looked like a child who was hearing his parents fight.

"Tae, it's okay," Jungkook cautiously sat beside the boy.

Taehyung just kept shaking his head. Jungkook pulled the older's hands away from his ears. He held them softly, rubbing his thumbs on the back on Taehyung's hands.

Jungkook smiled weakly when the boy looked up at him. His heart ached seeing him like this.

They eventually fell back asleep and weren't disturbed for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 45.9K 30
"You won't last a day here newbie" "You're lucky you're cute... Kim Taehyung" Top!Jungkook Finished editing: 25-02-2018 ©Taeslostboy
797 8 28
The young pianist is in love. In love so much that it's killing him slowly but surely.
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
7.4K 363 28
HE CREATED... ME ↬ BOOK TWO WALKER SERIES