Miles To Go

By RhysMerilot

Everyone has their own story, this one is theirs and it paints the picture of a love story that spans over tw... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Thirty-Two

575 16 1
By RhysMerilot

Emma had been leaning against the tall table in the study, nursing a beer as the guests slowly started to leave, most of them too inebriated to drive home, so their cars were being left and they were either walking or took a taxi home. It was nearly two, but a third of the guests still remained and Emma wondered if Regina would end up kicking them out sooner rather than later.

Ruby all but stumbled across the study to where Emma was and she sighed heavily, draping an arm around Emma's shoulders and frowned. It wasn't surprising to see Kathryn coming in just a moment later, but she wasn't as unsteady on her feet as Ruby. The entire situation with Cora had sobered not just her and Regina, but it seemed to have done that to Kathryn as well.

"Are you okay, Em?"

"Have you seen Regina?"

"She's seeing guests off or something," Emma replied with a shrug and she slipped out from Ruby's arm and took a long sip of her beer. "Not sure if I'm okay either, Rubes," she said as she turned to look at her. "Did that really happen? Because, why yes, I know it happened, it just feels like some kind of a nightmare."

"Did they really arrest her?" Ruby asked and Kathryn shook her head no. "But they led her out of the house in handcuffs!"

"They did that because there was no other way she was leaving the house. Emma couldn't even keep a hold on her! She's slippery like a snake. David told me the security guards took her to her home and one of them stayed to make sure she didn't attempt to leave and come back here."

Emma was still furious that Cora had laid her hands on Regina, slapping her countless of times, each one harder than the last. When she last saw Regina almost half an hour ago, the left side of her cheek was still red and a little bit puffy, but Regina had insisted she was fine and that it didn't hurt at all. Emma knew she was lying, but let her off easy considering everything they had just been through with Cora.

Mary Margaret came in to the study, looking completely exhausted but she was smiling as she approached the table. "I put Henry to bed, Emma. I found him curled up on the couch, clutching his controller and completely passed out."

"Oh?" Emma looked over at her and managed a small smile. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"I'm just considering it practice," Mary Margaret smiled as she placed a hand over her stomach. "I also came in to say goodbye. David and I are leaving in a few moments, he's just going to get the car from down the street."

One by one, Mary Margaret gave them each a hug and when she hugged Emma, she told her quietly that things were going to be a lot different for her and Regina now, but a good different and they would be able to move forward in their relationship from this point on.

Emma truly wanted to believe that and she did. Things were definitely going to be different, especially now that Regina had been outed as a lesbian to every single one of her guests. Emma wondered if that meant they no longer had to hide their relationship when they were out in town, especially since her mother was all too aware of the true nature of their relationship now. She doubted there'd be any rash displays of affection because when Regina was out in town, she was Mayor Mills in every way and form.

Sighing into her beer, Emma took another sip, barely noticing that Mary Margaret had already left and Kathryn was saying goodbye to Ruby, the two sharing a lingering kiss that was friendly and chaste. Emma raised an eyebrow and waited until Kathryn was out of the room before she nudged her best friend in the side.

"Why are you kissing Kathryn?"

"Em, can we talk about this after we've had some sleep?"

"Seriously, Ruby?"

"We're both lonely," Ruby said quietly, her eyes not quite meeting Emma's, instead they were trained on a spot on the table. "You have Regina, David has Mary Margaret and we...well, we don't have anyone, you know?"

"So, you what, decided to hook up with each other?" Emma asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ruby, neither of you are even gay!"

"Why does that matter? Sexuality is fluid, Emma."

"Just because you two kissed once—"

"We made out on the couch for like an hour earlier. And again at midnight."

That made Emma do a double-take. For the first time in a long time, she wondered just how well she truly knew her best friend. People changed all the time, that she was all too aware of, but had she been so consumed by Regina and their relationship that she'd failed to notice the changes in Ruby that likely had been happening ever since the wedding? Emma placed both her hands on Ruby's shoulders, turning Ruby to face her and she smiled when Ruby lifted her eyes to finally look at her.

"We've been talking, on the phone, sometimes on Skype," Ruby said softly. "I don't know what it is, but she's just so easy to talk to, you know? We have a lot more in common than we thought we did before and after tonight, I think things are going to be different between us. No," Ruby stopped herself with a shake of her head. "Things are different between us now, they have been since we started to Skype almost every night a few weeks ago."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Pretty sure we're dating now?" Ruby said, looking a bit confused about it herself. "We never really talked about it tonight."

"No, because you two were too busy making out," Emma said, tongue in cheek. "Look, we're not going home for two more days, technically if you don't count now as one of the days. You have some time to talk to her, go and see her and talk to her, find out where you two stand, yeah?"

"I really have no idea what I'm doing, Em!"

"You like her, right? I know it's new for you, dating a woman and everything—"

"And for her too."

"So, my advice to you both is just to take this slow, okay?" Emma said softly and Ruby nodded, smiling at her. "How about you go to bed, Rubes. I'm going to find Regina."

"Thank you, Em," Ruby said tearfully and she threw her arms around Emma tight. "I love you!"

"Love you too," Emma smiled, allowing Ruby to hug her tightly before they both walked out of the study, Ruby heading upstairs to go to bed and Emma turning to the front door where Regina was saying goodbye to a few guests and thanking them for coming.

"You two make a beautiful couple," the older woman said as she linked her arm with her husband's, smiling tenderly at Regina and at Emma as she moved to stand at Regina's side. "Aren't they a wonderful couple, Edward?"

"Quite."

"Thank you," Regina said as she shook the woman's hand.

"Don't you worry about your mother, dear, or the things that she said tonight. Not all of us in Storybrooke are close-minded, in fact, if I may be honest, I had seen the two of you over the summer and then at the Nolan wedding and I thought to myself, what a beautiful couple those two would make—"

"Dearest?" The man said as he cut her off. "It's late and we should get home. Mayor Mills, thank you for inviting us to a wonderful party. As you can see, my wife has had more than a good time tonight."

"You're very welcome," Regina smiled and the woman looked at Emma for a moment before smiling at her as well and allowing herself to be led out the front door by her rather impatient husband. "Oh god, Emma, almost every single guest I've said goodbye to tonight has made a comment very similar to what you just heard. Where have you been, darling?"

"Having a few beers," Emma replied, hooking a thumb over her shoulder in the general direction of the study. "Did you—should I have been out here with you?"

"No," Regina said softly, smiling as she reached for Emma's hand and intertwined their fingers, her lips instantly capturing Emma's in a soft yet intense kiss. "Perhaps next time," she said once they both pulled back. "I'll round up the last of the guests. It's getting rather late."

Emma nodded, letting go of her hand and watched her walk away and disappear into one of the rooms. She did seem a little bit off, but then again with what happened to her mother, of course she'd seem that way. She was putting on a façade, one that Emma could see right through, but now wasn't the time to put her on the spot, not when there were still guests in the house.

It took another forty minutes before the last of the guests were out of the house. Emma just took Regina's hand in her own as soon as all of the lights and the front door was locked and led her up to the bedroom, both of them beyond incredibly exhausted from the events of their long evening.

Following Regina's lead, Emma discarded her clothes and crawled into bed with her, their arms instantly around one another, their legs tangling as soft lips met soft lips. She felt Regina tremble and all she could do was hold her closer and tighter, the sobs that followed cut deep in her soul.

The moment was incredibly intimate and soul-bearing, Emma could feel it despite the haze the alcohol had left her in. Everything about that night had changed everything they had and everything they would have from there on out. And not a single word had been uttered since they entered the bedroom, even long before that.

Emma didn't know when she'd dozed off, but she was woken by a flurry of soft kisses over her slightly parted lips and a warm hand smoothing over her bare back. Her eyed fluttered open and even in the darkness, she could see Regina looking right at her. The early morning sunlight flooded past the partially closed drapes, the warmth of it a stark contrast to the cold outside.

Soft, light pecks suddenly turned into urgent, deep kisses and Emma tried to reel back, knowing that now wasn't the time to get lost in one another. Regina was torn apart inside and she had to help thread her back together, piece by piece.

"Regina?" Emma whispered softly, moving a hand to cup her cheek gently. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not."

"Talk to me."

"I don't know what she's going to do," Regina whispered. "She knows now, Emma, and there's no telling what she is going to do to come between us."

"She is not coming between us, Regina. She's not going to keep us apart. I won't let that happen, okay?"

"I told you what she's capable of, Emma, and I—"

"She's not going to do shit," Emma said firmly. "She tries and she's going to end up in prison, okay? I know she's your mother, but if she tries anything, I will make sure that she ends up exactly where she deserves to be." Emma paused to wipe away Regina's tears. "It's more than that, isn't it?"

"Everything is going to be different now. Everyone is going to look at me differently, treat me differently, talk to me differently a-and what if they drive me out of office?"

"Why would they do any of that? Because you're in love with another woman?" Emma sighed. "From the things I heard tonight, Gina, I don't think anyone in this town is going to give a flying fuck that you're with me. The only one that's going to have an issue with is your mother and we can deal with her when the time comes, okay? Besides, this state is not as bigoted and closed-minded as your mother is. We could get married here and it'd be completely legal and real."

Emma realized what she said in the seconds after she'd said it, but she didn't say anything more, just watched Regina's face as she blinked away her tears and smiled. Emma knew what she was struggling with and it just wasn't her mother. It was coming out completely and that alone was a huge feat, intimidating and somewhat terrifying in its own right. She could only imagine how much different it'd be in a small town like Storybrooke, but the people there weren't like her own mother at all. It'd take some time for Regina to realize that for herself and Emma just wished she wasn't leaving in a few days. She wished she could be there with her for far longer than that.

"Here's what we're going to do," Emma said softly, planting a lingering kiss on Regina's lips before continuing. "We are going to sleep, because I don't know about you, but I am exhausted," she chuckled and Regina just smiled. "And when we wake up in a few hours, we're going to have breakfast with our family. The Diner is open, isn't it?"

"It is."

"So, we'll go to the Diner for breakfast with our family and I'm going to hold your hand and kiss you when I feel like it."

"You will, will you?" Regina asked, her smile reaching her eyes. "And then what?"

"Well, I figured we'd walk there, so we're going to walk down Main Street and I'm going to have my arm around you with a big fucking proud smile on my face because I'm yours and you're mine and I want the whole world to know it."

"Hmm," Regina smiled as her eyes fluttered shut, the exhaustion of the night taking it's toll on her completely now. "And then what, my love?"

"Any other places open on New Years day?"

"No."

"Then we'll just come home after breakfast, or lunch, whatever time we make it there for and we'll just, I don't know, maybe curl up on the couch together and watch Henry and Ruby play video games while Granny gets a head start on cooking dinner."

"The house will still be in such a state. The cleaners don't come until tomorrow."

"Cancel them," Emma chuckled and Regina blinked open her eyes. "If I know Granny well, and I do, she'll tell you what a waste of money it is to hire cleaners when we are all perfectly capable of doing it ourselves."

"We are, are we?"

"Yes," Emma smirked with a shake of her head. "But then again, Granny'll end up doing it herself."

"I won't allow her—"

"Hey, you've met her right?" Emma cut her off and Regina laughed softly. "She'll insist on doing it for you, Regina, no ifs, ands, or buts about it."

"She is something else, isn't she?"

"She is. She took me in when she didn't have to and I am going to forever be grateful that she did. She gave me family, she made me a part of her family and loved me like I was her own. I don't know how I could ever repay her for that and I don't think I ever will be able to. You're a part of the family now too, Regina, and I think she kind of loves you like you're one of her own too."

"I think I kind of love your family too," Regina whispered and it was the first time she'd ever said anything like that before. It made Emma's heart fill with joy because this was real and the more time that passed, the more she truly felt like Regina really was a part of her family. "No," she sighed. "I do love your family, Emma. I love you, I love Henry, I love Granny and Ruby too."

"I love you too," Emma smiled, leaning in to kiss her softly. "I love you, but I kind of really hate your mother."

"You're allowed to hate her. You know what she is like, what she is capable of."

"I wish it could be different."

"It's not."

"I know."

Emma closed her eyes and loosened her hold on Regina to allow her to roll over and press her backside against her front. Emma inhaled deeply as she all but buried her face into Regina's hair. God, she loved the smell of her, every last bit of her. Every smell, every memory of soft skin against her, lingered with her even long after they were apart for days at a time. Even when she caught whiff of perfume that almost faintly smelled like Regina, she was always feeling her right there, a part of Regina deeply imbedded into her very soul.

This was love, this was more than love. It was true love and they were meant for each other. Emma knew in that moment that the instant she got back home she would start looking for a ring because the only thing she wanted from here on out was to marry the woman she was in love with, with every ounce of her heart and soul.

She knew that things were changing between them and that they would continue to change in ways she wasn't sure if she was ready for. She already knew that if she were to marry Regina, her life would be there in Storybrooke, not in New York City. Could she really do that? Could she really leave her life behind in New York City, quit her job and move Henry away from his friends just like that?

She already knew the answer to that.

Yes, she could. Because if it meant a life with Regina as her wife, she'd do anything to make that happen...

**********

Regina felt her cheeks redden long before they even entered the Diner, not in embarrassment or shame, but from the few people they had passed on the way as they walked down Main Street, hand in hand, that told her how happy they were for her. Emma was beaming, the smile not wavering even in the tiniest of ways. She was proud and in love and not afraid to show it. Regina was grateful that she had been keeping the public displays of affection to just a few chaste kisses and holding her hand. Henry ran ahead of them, opening the door with a flourish.

"Thanks, kid," Emma chucked as she reached out the ruffle his hair.

Regina just smiled at his politeness and manners. Emma had raised him to be a delightful boy and as much as she tried, the guilt crept right back up, reminding her that she could've and should've been a part of his life from the very beginning.

Granny and Ruby weren't with them this time, it was just the three of them and it made her feel like she was out with her family for lunch. True to Emma's word, Granny had taken it upon herself to start the tedious task of cleaning the house, the state of her home after the party almost gave Regina an anxiety attack when she saw the mess after sleeping in Emma's arms for a few hours. At least, she knew, upon their return that her home would be somewhere between the disaster she'd left it in and the state she normally kept her home in, pristine and spotless with nothing out of place.

She hadn't asked Emma where Ruby had gone off to and as she followed Emma into the Diner, she didn't need to. In the furthest booth, Ruby sat with Kathryn, both of them engaged in what looked to be a rather intimate conversation. Regina felt Emma tug on her hand, leading her over to the booth by the window. After they took off their jackets, Regina found herself sitting impossibly close to Emma on one side of the booth, Henry on the other all by himself.

"Good afternoon, Madam Mayor," Belle said as she approached their table. "Emma, Henry," she smiled at them both. "Is everyone ready to order?"

"Yes, I believe so," Regina nodded, tensing slightly as Belle watched with curious eyes at the way that Emma casually draped her arm over Regina's shoulders, neither missing the rather intimate way that Emma's fingers has slipped over her neck either. "I'll have the chicken salad, dressing light and on the side please."

"Cheeseburger and home fries," Emma said with a smile. "Kid? You having the same?"

"Is the salad good?" Henry asked, looking straight at Regina. Upon her nod, he turned to Belle and smiled. "I'll have what Regina is having."

"Dressing on the side as well?"

"No, on it," Henry replied and upon the look that Emma shot him, he sighed. "Please and thank you."

"Of course," Belle smiled. "And to drink?"

"Coffee," Emma said and Regina nodded. "And hot cocoa for Henry."

"Cinnamon on top of the whipped cream, right?"

"You remembered?"

"Of course I remembered!" Belle chuckled affectionately. "How could I ever forget my most favourite and handsomest customer?"

Henry was beaming at Belle's comment. Belle smiled at Regina and Emma once more before she walked away, leaving the three of them alone at their table in comfortable silence. Regina's eyes swept over the other customers in the Diner and she caught quite a few looking her way. Her cheeks flushed when Emma leaned over to kiss her softly on the cheek and in a move that surprised herself, she turned and kissed her on the lips, a lingering yet chaste kiss that left her lips tingling.

Regina turned her attention towards Ruby and Kathryn and when she saw Kathryn head for the bathroom, she excused herself and headed towards the back for the bathroom as well. She needed to talk to Kathryn, she needed her best friend to help her to be grounded again. She stood in front of the mirror over the single sink and found her cheeks still were tinged with a slight blush. Fanning at her face, she turned on the tap and ran her hands under for a moment before bringing them to her cheeks in an attempt to have them return to normal.

"Regina?" Kathryn said, sounding somewhat surprised as she exited the stall. "I didn't know you were here."

"Oh, we just got here not that long ago."

"You did?"

"Yes," Regina said, a small smile curling over her lips. "Are you having lunch with Ruby Lucas?"

"I am," Kathryn nodded quickly. "Regina, I-I have something I need to tell you."

"I know," Regina said. "I saw the two of you making out last night. Again."

"We're dating."

Regina blinked, not expecting that to come out of Kathryn's mouth at all. She blinked again, staring at her best friend long and hard. "You're dating? You are dating Ruby?"

"Yes, I am."

"When did this happen?" Regina asked, an eyebrow raised in surprise.

"Officially about an hour ago, but it's been kind of happening for the last couple of weeks now," Kathryn said quietly. "I was going to tell you and Ruby said she told Emma last night."

"Emma knows?"

"Yes and I think, given your reaction, she never told you."

"No, she did not."

Regina wasn't upset about it either because she knew that when it came to something as big as this involving her best friend, that Emma was leaving it up to Kathryn to tell her herself.

"Regina, are you okay?" Kathryn asked and Regina nodded her head. "You look like you're about to faint."

"It's been a very...interesting day so far. It's been...rather nice to be with Emma and not have to hold back, to hide our feelings for one another or the fact that we are together."

"Rather nice?" Kathryn laughed and she lurched forward suddenly, her arms wrapping around Regina tightly. "Come on, it's more than nice, Regina. You are over the moon, aren't you?"

"Not quite."

"Why not?"

"People keep staring at us," she said softly. "I—"

"They're staring because in case you haven't noticed, you and Emma are a gorgeous couple. Anyone with eyes can see that. Two very beautiful women together and in love. Of course they are going to stare!"

"It's a little unsettling, Kathryn."

"Because they know that you, the Mayor of this town, is a gay woman and is in love with another woman?" Kathryn asked, holding on to Regina's shoulders firmly. Regina didn't say a word. "You've come out of the closet as a gay woman, Regina, and I know how scary that must be for you, especially given that you are a public figure, but the people in this town, they are not at all like your mother. They are not judging you."

"Why does it feel as if they are?"

"Because they are staring at you?" Kathryn asked and upon Regina's nod, she shook her head. "No, they are staring because this is the first time you've ever been with anyone since you've been back home, and I hear a lot of things in this town, especially here in the Diner, and you know what I've been hearing in the hour that I've been here with Ruby? How happy people are for you and Emma, how happy they are that their Mayor has finally found love, how happy they are because they can see how happy you are with Emma, especially the ones who had been at the party last night."

Regina knew that the way she was feeling was ridiculous and if it wasn't for Kathryn right then and there, she wouldn't be able to go back out and sit next to Emma and face the people that were there having lunch and apparently talking about her relationship with Emma in between their own personal conversations.

This is what she had wanted before, when Emma was there during the summer, to be able just to be with her and not have to worry about what others would think or about her mother finding out about the two of them. She wanted to be able to kiss Emma whenever she felt like it, to hold her hand, to hug her, to love her openly, to just be.

Her and Kathryn started to laugh and they hugged each other once more before exiting the bathroom together, Kathryn sitting back down across from Ruby and Regina holding her head high with a smile on her face as she walked back over to the booth where Emma and Henry were waiting for her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Emma asked quietly.

"Yes, darling, I'm fine," Regina smiled at her. She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Everything is perfectly fine."

"Take it you and Kathryn had a good talk?"

"Yes, we did, but I'm feeling as if perhaps I should've talked to you instead of her. I did, however, learn something very interesting," Regina said and she nodded her head towards Ruby and Kathryn. "Apparently Ruby and Kathryn are dating now."

"What are you guys talking about? What about Ruby?" Henry asked as he turned to look over at Ruby and Kathryn. "Ruby is dating her?"

"Yeah, she is, kid," Emma smiled at her son who looked at the two of them, a look of wonder and amazement dancing over his face. "You think they're going to work things out, like we did?" Emma asked Regina and Regina had no doubt in her mind that they would.

"Of course they will, because I know Kathryn and I know that she does not enter relationships lightly. Once she's involved with someone, they become her whole world. Much like you've become mine."

"You are my whole world too," Emma smiled at her, the one smile that always melted Regina's heart. "You and Henry. I love you two so much and I don't think I could ever love anyone else more than I love the two of you."

"Mom, stop being gross!"

"You stop being gross," Emma laughed as she reached across the table to ruffle his shaggy hair. "You're also getting a haircut when we get home, kid."

Regina smiled at both of them, all her fears and all those thoughts she'd had before disappearing completely. She reached for Emma's hand, intertwining their fingers under the table, both hands resting on Emma's jean-clad thigh. Neither let go until Belle served their food and even then, Regina was reluctant to let go. Emma leaned over to kiss her on the cheek before they started eating, Emma moaning with every bite of her cheeseburger and Henry fully enjoying his chicken salad as much as Regina was enjoying hers.

To anyone that didn't know them, she knew that they looked like the perfect, little happy family out for New Years Day lunch together. Her heart started racing when she thought of truly being a part of Emma's little family, not as her girlfriend, but as her wife and step-mother of Henry. The ring was safely tucked in her drawer, hidden under carefully folded socks and stockings.

Maybe she wouldn't ask Emma today, maybe she would ask her tomorrow before she left. Maybe the moment wouldn't be until they saw each other again in Boston the following weekend, but Regina knew one thing and one thing for sure; she was definitely going to ask Emma to marry her soon.

The thought alone had her nerves bumbling up from deep inside of her and a thousand butterflies taking flight in the pit of her stomach all at once. She knew she had no reason to be nervous because she knewthat Emma loved her and she knew that Emma would say yes when she asked her.She knew that they could create a perfect and happy life together and Reginadidn't care if it wasthere in Storybrooke, in New York City, Boston or anywhere else. Her home waswith Emma, no matter where they ended up.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.7K 33
Emma and Regina have been through a lot to get to where they are. They finally feel as if they have found their happy place, and the Swan-Mills ladie...
111K 4.9K 31
As Emma plans her upcoming wedding, she looks back on her time in Storybrooke. Regina and Emma have come a long way as friends, but are they keeping...
7K 287 12
a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather I was praying that you and me, might end up together. (COMPLETED) cc: swanqueenhot/weheartit (!) i wro...
4.1K 101 18
Regina Mills gets cheated on and decides to make a fresh start. She swears off relationships and decides to focus on her new teaching job. She goes o...