The Love Clause | ✓

By rachelffernandes_

Alia Nazario is Mr. Henderson's secretary and she thinks she's, well... lucky. Her boss is a real gentleman... More

→ about
01. indecent proposal
02. on the road
03. strategy is fundamental
04. sea, sand, sun
05. drama club
06. sharing a bed
07. mr. darcy is awkward as hell
08. waltz with me
09. those oldies but goodies
10. perhaps, perhaps
11. blue heaven
12. atom bomb
13. you must allow me...
14. on the runway

[note] thank you!

3K 97 15
By rachelffernandes_

And this is the end of TLC, guys!

It was amazing to share this story with you. I hope you have enjoyed the ride as much as I did, and I truly hope Mr. Henderson and Alia made you aww  and laugh enough! Thanks for giving me your precious time. I did the best I could to use it well.

Anyway, here comes some announces: as you guys may know, I'm graduating in college this year, so... yeah. My life is currently a mess right now, and I'll be on a brief writing hiatus until the beginning of December. I'll still be around Wattpad, probably reading stories and lurking on the clubs, or so I hope.

I have a lot of stories ready to be translated/written at the moment, but in order to keep up with a schedule, I'll post them after my graduation is over. I'm currently working on another short, Always Your Stupid, James, and... well, you'll see ;)

Thanks one more time for the support! You guys rock! ♥

Love,
Rachel :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.3K 11
Okay, you've probably read too many secretaryXboss stories right? I mean, if your boss is totally handsome, any sane woman would probably have an inf...
639K 18.2K 26
Aria, a journalist at What's New Magazine, finds herself falling in love with the extremely young CEO of the magazine. However, things get serious wh...
40 0 19
Mr. De Luca, a young CEO who has a reputation of being mean and aggressive. Miss Iris Hale a bubbly and brightly dressed woman. Who often has panic...
27.2K 697 21
A 21 y/o girl named Stacy Smith applied for a job in the Collins Corp. As his secretary she must be with him 24/7. As time goes by they slowly fell i...