Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
An Unexpected Visitor
Niall's Irish Girlfriend
Braces
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Superman vs. Batman

130K 4.2K 1.5K
By NiallerTime

Molly's POV

"Harry!" I whispered and watched as he tiptoed into the bathroom with me. "Did you get the stuff?" I watched as he nodded and opened up Louis' cubbie that held his self care essentials.

"Do you want me to grab both his shampoo and conditioner?" He asked and grabbed two bottles. I nodded and took the dye out of his hands. He took both the lids off and pushed the bottles a bit more closer to me. I quickly poured a full bottle of red hair dye into each bottle before pushing them back to Harry. he put the lids back on and shook them both vigorously.

"That should be good," I commented after he put the bottles back where they came from.

"He's gonna be so mad," Harry laughed and rubbed his hands together. "I can't wait."

________

"What else should we put in it?" Harry asked as he squeezed half the bottle of ketchup into the mixture.

"Did you put mustard in?" He nodded and threw the ketchup bottle in the garbage. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a few eggs, tossing them over to Harry.

"Grab one more thing and it'll be done," he explained as he cracked the eggs into the gross combination. I moved a few things over before spotting mayonnaise.

"He's gonna kill us," I commented before emptying the entire jar into the bowl.

"Ya think?"

"Oh, I know."
_______

"You throw it," I yelled and passed the bowl over to Harry.

"No! It was your idea so you throw it!"

"Harry, I can't do everything in this plan. I think it's time for you to do something."

"How about we both throw it?" I thought about it for a second before nodding and taking one side of the bowl as Harry took the other side. "On three."

"Okay, one." We rocked the bowl back and forth, mixing it a bit more.

"Two," he whispered, bringing the bowl closer to Louis' bunk.

"What in tarnation are you guys doing-" Louis rolled over and opened his eyes, mouth wide open.

"Three!" I yelled and threw the bowl onto Louis' head. I watched as Louis opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, blinking like there was no tomorrow.

Silence.

I looked from Harry to Louis, trying to gage what we should do. I looked at Louis and saw a certain glint in his eyes, immediately knowing that we're in trouble.

"Run," I instantly said to Harry as I took off and Louis hopped out of his bunk.
________

"I hate both of you," Louis commented once he came out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his lower half.

"I don't think he noticed yet," I whispered into Harry's ear before eating the rest of my banana.

"I had to wash my hair 4 fucking times to get your stupid creation out of it." Louis walked back towards the bunks and opened his cabinet. I watched as he grabbed a pair of plaid boxers, a pair of basketball shorts, and a plain black t-shirt.

"Lou-" I watched as Zayn poked his head out of his bunk. "Holy shit."

"What?" Louis looked at Zayn with a questioning look.

"What did you do to your hair?"

"I washed it." Louis said slowly, slipping his t-shirt over his head.

"You did much more than just wash it, Lou."

"What are you two bickering abou- holy shit." I watched as Niall pulled his curtain back. "What the hell, Louis."

"What? I just washed my hair, you guys!"

"You're hair is fucking red," Niall nodded as Zayn finally told him. Louis ran back to the bathroom and used an extra towel to wipe off the condensed mirror.

"You guys are dead!"

I spit out the water that I was currently drinking and leaned on Harry, trying to hold in my laughter.

Point for Team Badass!

_______

I watched as the 5 boys on stage came together at the end of the stage.

"Twitter questions!" They all yelled in unison. I laughed as I saw Harry grab a stuffed monkey from the crowd. I watched as he bent down and gave the young girl a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, for the first question," I directed my attention back to the stage and laid my eyes on Liam. "Batman vs. Superman from 1Dxxlickme." He pulled a face and shivered jokingly. The crowd burst into laughter and some screamed even louder. "Is that even a question? Batman all the way. How about you Louis?"

"Is that even a question? Superman!" Louis mimicked Liam and bumped hips with him. "How about you Zayn?"

"Erm, they're both pretty chill guys but I'm gonna have to go with Liam on this one." Louis brought a hand up to his chest and gave the finger to Zayn and walked away- sashaying his hips. "How about you, Harry?"

"I like Batman, too." Louis was now on the other side of the stage, mouth wide open and staring at Harry.

"Harold!" Louis screeched into the microphone in outrage. "Superman is the toughest wanker on this damn planet. Batman is just- He's too batty for me, ya feel?"

"Erm, Niall?" Harry took the attention away from Louis. "Who do you like better?"

"I'm gonna have to think a bit about this, Haz." The crowd broke out into tiny screams, one side chanting Batman and the other side chanting Superman. Niall looked through the crowd and sooner or later, his eyes landed on me. He raised his eyes at me and brought the microphone back to his mouth.

He better not-

"What do you think, Molly?" My eyes grew wide as the attention was now on me, making me nervous.

Oh he just did.

"Yeah, Molly! I know you like Superman for a fact. We did an all nighter watching the Superman marathon." I nodded at Lou's statement because that was very true.

"But I got Molly a Batman t-shirt and she wore it for 3 days straight!" Liam fought back, looking at me hopefully.

That was also very true.

I brought a finger to the bottom of my chin and tapped it a few times. I looked at Niall to see him laughing and pulling the "thumbs up" at me. I stuck my tongue at him and stood up on my chair, feeling like this was the only way I could show my answer. I puffed out my chest, put both of my hands on my hips, and looked off into the distance- trying to imitate Superman.

"That's Superman! Beat that, Liam!"

"I'm sorry to break it to you, Lou, but I've got three supporters and you've only got one. I believe that I'm the one who has won."

"Shove off, Li."

"As these two argue some more, the rest of us are gonna answer some more questions." Zayn laughed as Liam and Louis both gave him the finger.

"Alright, the next question is from NiallersIrishGirl," Niall read word for word on the big screen. "Who has the best smile in the band?"

"I'm going to have to say Harry," Zayn commented first, slapping Harry's back lightly.

"Thanks Zayn! But I'm going to have to go with Niall." Harry walked over to Niall and cupped his chin. "Look, guys! Niall got his braces off! The most beautiful mouth I've ever seen." I started laughing at Harry's last line as Niall started to blush.

The crowd got wilder once Niall escaped from Harry's touch and smiled towards the crowd.

He's got quite the mouth that's for sure.

"Alright, next question!" Louis directed everyone's attention back to him. "Why is your hair red, Lou? From OneDeflection." I started laughing manically, bringing my arms around my stomach. I heard Louis sigh into the microphone and then point to me. "This girl decided to pull a prank on me, it wasn't funny." I laughed even harder, resting back against the chair and closing my eyes. "But I decided that it was for the best because Red Nose Day is coming up!"

"Next question!" Niall yelled and the girls screamed again. "Who is the girl touring with you? From NiallsCrayMofo," Niall laughed at the name and then looked at the crowd before looking at me. "The girl's name is Molly and she's my best friend! I haven't seen her in awhile so I asked her if she wanted to come on tour with me."

"Molly is my lover," Louis commented. Niall walked over to him and slapped the back of his head.

Never in a million years.

______

"Nice concert boys!" I yelled once I finally got to the backstage with them. I kissed each of their cheeks before finding my way over to the food table.

"Hey, Molly." I turned around and before I knew it, the pretzel I was about to put into my mouth was snatched into Niall's mouth.

"You suck," I pushed Niall's side before grabbing another one.

"But you love me!" He kissed my cheek and leaned against the way, staring at me.

Just staring at me.

"So," I started, feeling the awkwardness start to build up. 

"We're leaving Manchester tomorrow morning and flying over to Paris," Niall said before leaning over me slowly and grabbing a few more pretzels.

My heart started to beat faster once he pulled away from me and leaned back against the wall.

"How early?"

"Four am early." I groaned and tilted my head back.

I just wanted to sleep in.

"How long is the flight?" I crossed my fingers behind my back and prayed it wouldn't be long at all.

"Only an hour and a half since we have a direct flight." I cheered internally and nodded. "Do you want to sit with me?" My head snapped back to Niall and I tilted it sideways. "I mean- if you don't want to then you don't have to. I was just wondering." He rambled on for a bit before I covered his mouth with my hand.

"I would love to sit next to you, Ni."

"Okay, good. How about we go back to the bus and pack a small bag for the trip." I nodded along to his idea and hooked my arm through the one he was holding out.

Tomorrow we're flying to the city of love.

I shook that thought out of my head and smiled at Niall, linking our fingers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
257K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
58.1K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...