Is Your Soul In Here?

By amzolt

Poetry of the transition from Darkness to Light......... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ More

Dedication to my Daughter, Audra
Introductory Poems
Relativity
Again?
Forebear
Contradictions?
On The Line
Trauma
Wild
Lament
Passion's Yield
Realization
Imperious
Endings
Her
Sharp Choice
Old Flame
Early Awareness
Response
Lust
Challenge
Relation
Perspective
Gifts
Heart
Going Higher
Just Do It
Compass
Certitude
Religion
Detachment
Worth
Prescription
Child's (?) Prayer
Spirit Ship
Perception

Ritual

53 15 21
By amzolt

Emotional soup tastes good with

Stake but holding the heart

Still takes

Practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this poem, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 38 poems here (one per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole book---that side-bar also has a free novel, a free fable, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next poem on Friday (USA-time), April 1st :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.1K 797 46
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
75.9K 3.5K 30
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...