Genius (CENTURIES series: Boo...

By TheBibicalSinner

"You want me to be a genius or do you want me to fuck you?" • • • The Alexandrettia is the finest school in t... More

Description
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
'Why-The-Arm' (Bonus Chapter) (Eli's P.O.V)
'Lunch Time' (Bonus Chapter)
'Too Much?' (Bonus Chapter)
'Green Doesn't Suit Everyone' (Bonus Chapter)
'Mares of the Night' (Bonus Chapter) (Eli's P.O.V)

14

361K 15.2K 6K
By TheBibicalSinner

Please turn it up for Samsara.

A couple of days passed where Mia didn't see anything of Eli. Of course she was still working on her art piece and focusing on school and all that, but she just couldn't help but look for him. She couldn't spot him in the hallways where he was supposed to be cleaning, and since she still hadn't confided in her friends about... whatever her and Eli was, she couldn't very well ask them if they'd seen him or heard him.

It wasn't until Mia walked down a lonesome hall, away from the drowsiness of her school day, when a hand suddenly gripped her arm and yanked her sideways into a broom closet. She screeched when she didn't get a chance to see who it was before the door was closed and she was slammed up against it. Her eyes focused in the dimly lit claustrophobic room and that's when she saw him. "Eli! Jesus Christ, where have you been—"

He gripped her hair before she could finish and mashed his lips against hers, claiming them and simultaneously pressing her firmly up against the door. Mia gasped and gripped on to his shoulders, instantly feeling her insides burn with the same fire that was blazing through him. It was contagious.

His hands moved down over the column of her throat, surely feeling her rapidly beating pulse. The other went below her ass and squeezed it up, pressing it against his rock-hard front, all the while his mouth worked on hers, leaving her breathless. She could feel him hardening through his janitor suit, her own need growing as well. Fuck, this was about to get wild.

Throwing her hands up against the door and pinning her there, he tore his lips from hers and moved down her throat, sucking, biting, ripping moan after moan from her mouth with each savored brush of his lips. She ground herself against him, circling her leg around his and begun panting. "Eli..."

Good God, what was he doing? If they got caught for real this time...

Oh, screw it, She thought and fought her arms out of his to grip onto the zipper of his suit, frantically pulling it down, clawing it off him. He let her, only to grab her skirt, yank it up and rip her panties down. She stepped out of them on the floor, and before she could move again, he lifted her up off the floor, her legs automatically cinching themselves around his hips. His mouth found hers again, dominating her once more. She gripped onto his shoulders, dragging her fingers up through his hair. And then in a wild thrust, he penetrated her.

Mia cried out, Eli ramming into hard and repeatedly. She hung onto him, her lips parting in hitched breaths. She clawed her nails down his back, just like his teeth bit into her neck. She wouldn't last long.

"Fuck, Eli!" She hollered, throwing her head back, knocking it against the door. But she couldn't control her movements. Her ōrgasm surprised her and ripped through her like a bulldozer. When she screamed, one of his hands found her mouth and muffled her sounds, but she just couldn't stop.

When she finally had a breath to spare, she ran her fingers through his hair, gripping on to his roots, yanking at his head. She heard him grunt in approval and felt him squeeze her rear. It only made her purr out a garbled sentence that in no way could be consider English. How could he make her into such a mess every time he fucked her?

His hips kept thrusting oh-so hard and deliciously into hers, pinning her with each one and bumping her ass against the door. He was hitting her so deep and so perfectly, exploding stars started decorating her vision. He felt so long and thick inside her, he always did. His aggressiveness had her pining for more, which was funny, because in the past she had never been one for the wild, but now that she was fucking Eli, hard was the only way she wanted it. For now, anyway.

Their mouths found each other again and Eli savored every part of her, the fast, furious strokes of his cock inside her raw and quick. Mia could feel herself get close again, but at least this time she managed to warn him. "Eli... fuck, almost there, yes, oh fuck, yeeeees!"

Eli pounded into her, grunting while Mia dipped her head and bit hard into his shoulder to stop herself from screaming. Even then, high, pitchy sounds kept coming out of her mouth in short breaths as he fucked her into oblivion. His fingers drilled into her thighs and ass, leaving more bruises as his hips and strokes finally pushed him over the edge as well, joining her in her climax. Mia held on shakily as he spilled into her, his body going rigid before he relaxed again.

When he finally pulled out and set her down, she was trembling. She nearly collapsed when her knees refused to support her, and she had to throw her arms around Eli to stop herself from hitting the floor. He caught her, circling his arms around her waist.

"Elijah..." She panted, simply just trying to catch her breath. Sweat and bite marks covered both their bodies, scratches down Eli's back as well. It made his skull tattoo look like it was bleeding lethal tears.

"I have to get back to work," He gruffly replied. His voice was unattached, but raw. "Remember your thong this time."

He pulled away from her, forcing her to let go of him. He then buckled up and zipped up his suit while Mia simply just stood there, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Eli then ran a hand through his hair, straightening it, not regarding her with a look, for some reason. He looked like he was going to leave without saying anything at all.

Mia frowned. "Eli, why..."

The words froze on her tongue when his eyes met hers. They were raw. Hard. Warm?

"I'll see you around." And then he stepped around her and slipped out of the closet, closing the door behind him.

Mia stood still; What just happened?

~~~

Still fazed after what had happened, Mia couldn't quite let go of the look he had given her. What did it mean? And what did that thing they did mean as well? She had actually thought they were done sleeping together now that they had come to some sort of mutual friendship-like agreement. Then he went AWOL for a few days, and now he showed up out of the blue, fucked her in a broom closet and then disappeared again? What was up with that?

It was at the end of the day, and Mia had just said goodbye to Anna who had invited her to a girls night. Mia had passed, though. She didn't really feel like a girls night, she just wanted...

The truth was hard to admit, but she just wanted to talk to Eli. Try and understand him a bit better. It felt weird that she was working on an art piece that was suppose to decrypt him, when really, she felt like there were so many more mysteries to him than what met the eye.

"Mia! MIA!"

Not surprised since this had become Zoe's latest trend, Mia turned and found Zoe coming running down the hall, holding on to her bag. "What's up, Zoe?"

"I figured out how he did!" She panted, stopping up in front of her with an excited look in her eyes. "Remember how we talked about how the Genius fixed the bug the other day?"

"Uhm, yeah...? It was to my understanding that you were trying to track him down."

"I was, but before I could do that, I needed something to go on! His appearance didn't give me much, so I started looking into how he managed to fix the bug. You know, not just how he got in, but the actual process."

"Is this going to put me to sleep, Zo?"

"You mentioned two options," She said, undisturbed by Mia's tired sigh. "One; the Genius could've fixed the bug from afar, which would've been the hardest. Two; the Genius could've broken in and fixed the server directly from the source, which would be the easiest. But there was a third option I didn't realize before earlier today!" Zoe squealed. "The Genius could also have broken into the server room, then fixed it through a remote program! Get it?!"

"Not entirely." Mia confessed, frowning. "You're saying that he fixed the server from inside the school, but... at the same time from... afar?"

"I'm saying, in order to fix the server, the Genius connected the school's computer system to his own and then ran it through his own software fixing program! It's absolutely genius, it would've taken him just under an hour to fix it if he's really as smart as we think," Zoe told with the usual glint in her eye she always got whenever she got passionate about something. Usually it was tech stuff. "He probably has his own software program for hacking and stuff like that, something he designed himself. That means he has to have a program that can fix his computer as well, just in case it ever catches a virus or anything from what he's hacking into. He used that same software program to fix the servers!"

"That is genius," Mia breathed, feeling a slightly bit lightheaded. If she was understanding Zoe correctly, Caleb designed his own computer-fixing-software-program-thingy, and he had used that to fix the school's server. "So what does that mean to you?"

"It means that he linked his computer to the school's computer; He created a cyber trail!" Zoe chided happily. "Now as I said, he's a genius, so he covered his trails brilliantly."

"But you're brilliant, too, Zoe."

"Exactly," She grinned. "Which is why I managed to get an IP address. You may bow down now, because I'm the motherfucking queen!"

"You are amazing, Zoe! The genius got nothing on you!" Mia bubbled, feeling the same happiness Zoe was, but for different reasons. This meant her and Eli could track Caleb down. "So what's the IP address?"

"I got it right here," She smirked, fishing a scrap of paper out of her pocket. "I promised you I'd share whatever I found with you."

Mia looked at the paper, suddenly realizing something. That little piece of paper could lead her and Eli to Caleb, which meant it could also lead Zoe to him. Zoe was too smart, she would eventually connect the dots and they would lead her to Eli being the real Genius. And she couldn't find out. Mia trusted Zoe, but she had made a promise to Eli.

"Zoe? Can you do me a favor?" Mia asked while Zoe was still on cloud nine. "Could you wait twenty-four hours before deciphering an actual address from this IP?"

Zoe immediately lost her smile and instead frowned, confused. "What? Why? We are two minutes away from being able to have an address to the Genius and you want me to wait?"

"It's just a safety precaution," Mia said, feeling horrible for lying. "It sounds like you did a lot of hacking these past few days. Maybe we should just be careful, wait a day to see if anything happens, I don't know..."

Zoe frowned suspiciously and looked Mia up and down. Mia could tell she was seeing through her lie, but for some reason she let it rest. She gave it another moment, then wiped off her frown and then nodded. "Okay. Sure."

Mia didn't know what made Zoe agree, she was honestly just happy that she did. "You promise you'll wait?"

"I promise. You're right, I should maybe back off for a day. It can't hurt."

The tone of her voice told Mia she knew something was up. Perhaps she even knew that Mia somehow knew who the Genius was, although she couldn't fathom how she had figured that out. In any case, Zoe was kind enough to leave it alone and trust her, perhaps because they had been friends for so long. Zoe was a good friend like that. An explanation wasn't always needed with her.

"Thank you so much," Mia gratefully said and truly meant it. Zoe handed her the scrap of paper with the IP address and Mia happily took it. This was Eli's ticket to finding Caleb. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course," Zoe replied as Mia begun walking to the doors. "But Mia?" Mia paused and glanced back at Zoe. She was frowning a little again. "Be careful?"

Mia bit her lip, but then nodded and left. Before things could escalate even further, she ran outside towards her car. It was parked just around the corner of the school since the parking lot had been impossible that morning. She had to go and talk to Eli. Now that she had an IP address, they could finally find Caleb...

Something – or more likely someone – suddenly slammed into Mia from behind and wrapped a hand around her mouth and body. Mia screamed, but her voice got muffled behind the stranger's hand. She could tell it was a man purely by the strength and built of the person as he wrestled her away from the pavement and towards the wall. Despite her struggling, the guy was too strong. Mia couldn't get out.

He mashed her up against the wall, face first, and used his own body as a weight to keep her locked in. His hand around her mouth tightened when she tried to scream again.

"Calm down, sweetcheeks." The stranger suddenly said to her. He sounded young. "I'm really not going to hurt you, I just want to know why the hell your friend bugged my computer with a cyber spy-bug."

Mia stilled in the strangers grip, and when he removed his hand from her mouth, Mia breathed in shock, "Caleb?"

• • •

Hello, hello.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 155 30
"Why me" she softly asked "because I love when I am deep inside you" _________________________________________ Meet Alexander the hottest man on ear...
Become By Naomi

Teen Fiction

1.9K 166 42
Leigh Marshall is really bad at life. She's a swimmer with four younger siblings, crazy friends, and an inability to keep her mouth shut most of...
220K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
81 12 30
"On my very own graduation, nobody's coming, not even my father. They're always too busy for me. At least, I'll be going to my mother and I know thin...