Uke! x Seme!Male!reader (ON H...

By SerpRock

Do you wanna dominate your dream uke? Well, shit, you took a wrong turn, This is as close as you get ôヮô ... More

|| Uke!semi-yandere!Laxus x Seme!male!Oc ||
|| OCC!Uke!Gajeel x Tall!Gentle!Seme!reader ||
|| Uke!Tony TTC x Emotionless!seme!male!reader ||
|| Uke!Gray x Seme!Male!Goofy!reader 1/2 ||
|| Uke!Gray x Seme!Male!Goofy!Reader 2/2 ||
|| Uke!Bickslow x Seme!rough!Male!reader ||
|| Uke!Germany x Seme!Cold!Male!Reader ||
|| OCC!Uke! Trafalgar Law x Seme!Male!Reader ||
|| Uke!Stripper!KyloRen x Male!Seme!Reader ||
A/N and a "Gift"
|| Imagines ||
|| Imagines 2 ||
|| Hizashi Yamada - Dressed up for Daddy~ ||
|| Imagines 3 ||
|| Imagine 4 ||
|| Imagine 5 ||
|| Imagine 6 ||
|| Imagine 7 ||
|| Imagines 8 ||
Short A/N
|| Imagine 9 ||
|| Imagines 10 ||
|| Imagines 11 || 1/5-6?
|| Imagines 12 || 2/5-6?
|| Imagine 13 || 3/5-6?
|| Imagines 14 || 4/5-6?
A/N
|| Imagines 15 || 5/6?
|| Imagines 16 || (6/6)!
|| Imagines 17 ||
Pardon me
No
|| Blaine DeBeers - Naughty ||
|| Imagines 18 ||
|| Imagines 19 ||
A/N because I have no Will to write or live
wiggles
Latest request page (CLOSED)
|| Imagines 20 ||
(A/N) Something I need to tell some people
|| Imagines 21 || Except I only write about men I currently like
|| Imagines 22 ||
|| HEAT - Bilbo Baggins ||
Just a little something - No writing, sorry
(IM SORRY, NO WRITING BUT U SHOULD CLICK )
Request list (28-7-2020)
Just saying that I'm changing pfp and name
|| Imagine 23 Extra+ long ||
One Piece Special
One Piece Special 2
One Piece Special 3 (Rest of Alabasta)
One Piece special 4 Skypiea, G-8 and AU
Moving to Quotev probably!

|| yandere-ish!Uke!Natsu x seme!male!reader ||

35.9K 544 462
By SerpRock

(Eight year Crush) (Requested by....someone mysterious)

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Fire erupted from the fire dragons mouth while his hands was placed in fists infront. (M/n) swiftly moved out of the way by teleporting from infront of Natsu, to behind him.

"ROAR OF THE WATER DRAGON!!" (M/n) shouted and cold, freezing water hit Natsu in the back making him fly in to the tree but went threw and the next one...and the next one. Finally he skidded in the dirt and stopped. (M/n) came not long after, running.

"I didn't go to hard on you?" the young (M/n) and Natsu had been sparring for hours, yet Natsu lost everytime. truth is, Natsu had a crush on the (H/c) hair colored male. They had been friends for four years and today was like no other. They were in the woods farther away from the guild so they wouldn't do any damage to the building.

Natsu rolled over and gave out an annoiyed groan, he just want to show him that he, too, could be strong.

The pinkette jumped up on his feet and gave a battle roar and charged at the (H/c) haired male.

'SMACK'

Natsu had been yet again defeted(?) by his crush and was laying head first in the ground, ass in the air.

"Natsu-dono maybe we should rest" the taller and older of the two said, ending the sentence with a sigh. A muffled reply came from Natsu as he tried to get himself out of the ground.

another sigh escaped the (H/C)-nette as he took hold of his crushs ankle and ripped out the boy. Dangling upside down, Natsus world began to spin as he felt his stomach flip.

"urghh..." (M/n) let Natsu go and again pick him up, throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatos.

"come on"

The silent walk to their shared cottage was comfrable(?) but it was ruined when three older men jumped infront of the duo.

"Now now be nice and good and walk over here so we can capture you, without harming you" said the buffest one. Natsu sprang of (M/n)'s shoulder and lit his fist on fire while his eyes darken.

"NEVER!!" Natsu shouted stubbornly. But before they knew what happend, had their world gone black.

TIMESKIP

That was eight years ago. Natsu had woken up and found (M/n) missing, no smell or trace after him. he had just disappeard. Natsu had in panic ran to the guild, shouting that (M/n) had been kidnapped.

They searched for days but soon enough gave up but not Natsu, he would keep searching even it was a storm outside or if the rain was pooring down.

The pinkette was ashamed in himself, guilt and regret filled him everytime he feel asleep. He couldn't save his friend-...no his crush, he had ,yet again, lost someone who was the world to him.

Now being 18 Natsu ran to the guild with a grin on his face, ofcourse he hadn't forgotten (M/n). He just didn't want to bring anyone else down. Happy and Natsu slammed open the doors with big smiles, like always. Lucy ,not being far behind, came in threw the wide open doors after them.

Natsu marched over to the mission-board and his gaze fell on the paper with small text on it, but a high reward.

*TAKE DOWN DARK GUILD*

Our village has been attacked for weeks now, children and young adults had started going missing.

Please! Save us!

Reward: 700 800,000,0 Jewells(??)

Natsu's eyes widen and an exciting feeling started bubbeling up inside of him.

"HAPPY! LUCY!!" Natsu shouted over the guilds chattery. Lucy sat at the table with the rest of Team Natsu as Natsu himself came running.

"Shut ut Flame for brains!" Gray argued.

"What did you say! Popsicle!" Natsu agrued back and smacked forehead against forehead with the Ice make mage.

"Enough!" Erza smacked their skulls together and took ahold of the request/mission paper.

A confirming nodd was sent from Erza and Natsu ran over to Mirajane and told her about the mission.

Soon enough everyone had got the information about the request and they where on their way torwards their destanation(?)

TIMESKIP (because author is so fucking lazy.... *gruggeling sounds*

After defeting the dark guild, they where now going around their hide out and looking for more enemies.

Natsu abruptly stopped when he saw a strangely familliar trio. 'them...' a insane and rageful emotion filled Natsu. Infront of him stood the three men that had taken (M/n) away from him, his (M/n). Natsu clenched his fists and his breath got heavy, the insane look in his eyes never leaving.

"WHERE IS HE!?" Natsu roared out. The three laughed tantingly.

"Its you, that weak pink haired friend to our slave" as the words left the buffest one, natsu charged not caring anymore, he wanted-..no NEEDED (M/n) back. Natsus fist connected with one of the men's stomachs and then he procceded to beat the living day light out of them. Natsus fists where black and slightly bloody while some blood had come in his face. The pinkette stalked over to one of the men, grasping the front of his collar , bringing their faces only inches apart. Still the insane look hadn't gone away.

"where is he~?" he whisper'd tantingly. the man coughed up blood before weezing out.

"l-last c-cell, in the basement, to your right is a wall, behind-?!"he got cut of by Natsu threw his body on to the floor before walking in a fast pace torwards the stairs going down.

The dark wasn't a problem. Natsu lit his fist on fire and walked threw the dark dungeon(?) before he came to the last cell. He threw open the door, turned to the right wall and charged at it with full force.

(E/c) colored eyes snapped open as (M/n) heard a loud crash. blood dripped down his extremly bruised body as he hung from the ceiling by his wrists, his body was maybe a meter of the ground and him being 6,2 . His (H/c) had been shaved short in a low mohawk and he only had a pair of dirty and ragged pants on. His eye flicker'd torwards the door, his other eye had been badly cut so it was like sown shut. His eye widen as he saw a male with familiar pink hair. He couldn't say anything, his throat was to dry. He rarely got anything to eat and everyday they would beat him up and leave new bruises and marks, and somehow he still had a six pack.

Natsu's gaze was layed on the bloody floor. he raised his head and looked at the badly beaten male infront of him, blood smeard all over the floor and some newer then other. Natsus blood boiled but he soon froze when he got eye contact with a (E/c) eye. It was as if the world around them didn't exist.

as blood became needed (M/n) felt his world start to spin and slowly he closed his eye and his body went from stiff to limp. Natsu quickly ran over and melted the chains that held him up and took his body piggy back style, not being able to carry the tall male any other way. Tears streamed down the pinkettes face as he ran out of the dungeon, he needed to get (M/n) to Wendy.

TIMESKIP (because again... lazy ass Author strikes again~)

A (e/c) eye opened lazly and stared at the ceiling. his gaze flickerd torwards the small bluenette was she gave out a squeak. when they made eye contact she blushes red, her hands where lightly laying on (M/n)'s muscular chest.

"G-GOMEN!!" she squeaked out nervously, turned around and tried to run out of the room. but was stopped when a rough hand lightly and suprisingly gently grasped her wrist.

"wait" (M/n) was was raspy and husky (having past puberty with huge changes ;) ) and slightly dry. (M/n)'s hand dropped from her wrist and Wendy scurried over to the table where multipul herbs and pills where laying. She came back with a glass of water. (M/n)'s was unshaved so he had a light stubble and dark circles under his eyes, and yet, he was pretty damn sexy.

Wendy shakingly gave (M/n) the glass and helped him sit up, the bandages being slightly tained with blood as some unhealed woundes re-opened.

(M/n) grasped the glass and gingerly brought it to his chapped lips, dowing it in one go. The (H/c)-ette handed the glass back to the tiny bluenette and gave out a ,now smooth, 'thank you'.

Wendy smiled.

"If you dont mind me asking? what your name mister?" Wendy asked polite.

"(M/n)....thank you again Wendy-dono" (M/n) said. Suddenly a bright green glow emitted from (M/n) and Wendy stepped back , shielding her eyes with her arms. When the glow died down (M/n) was fully healed, on the outside atleast. Wendy looked at him in awe.

"Its your magic that made me able to this" (M/n) said. Wendy nodded and before she coudl say anything else. the door was slammed open and Team Natsu rushed in, well except Lucy, she didn't know who the handsome man was. Natsu scurried over to the side of the bed and grasped ahold of (M/n)'s face with both hands, turning his face from side to side examing his new features. Natsu blushes a dark crimson and threw his arms around (M/n) neck, huging him.

"I-I m-missed y-you s-so much!!" Natsu cried out as tears streamed down his face. (M/n) closed his eyes and huged back with one arm, the otehr welcoming the rest to join the hug. Erza was the first one of the four to join the hug, smiling.

"I missed you guys too" (M/n) said.

TIMESKIP (BECAUSE FUCKING BITCH THIS IS TAKING LONG!!! XD)

After the guild had welcome and thrown a party at (M/n)'s return, him and Natsu where heading home to their cottage, happy flying alittle after not wanting to ruin the romantic moment. Happy had heard so many stories about (M/n) and he had been friends with him before he disappeard too.

Natsu glanced over at (M/n) who was smiling lazily and looking up at the star coverd sky. Natsu blushed again. (M/n) had turned in to such a attractive 19 year old (hes one year older then Natsu) and he had the body of a god! like come one! no one can be that sexy!

When the three (+ happy then) arrived at the cottage, Natsu open the door for (M/n) and helped him in, also helping him lay down on the bottom bunk bed. (i know natsu doesn't have a bunk bed or a bed....i just dont know what its called)

"Thank you Natsu-dono" Natsu looked at (M/n) with teary eyes and (M/n) scooted over and patted the empty space of the bed.

"You know eight years in a dungeon eventually ruins your back!" (M/n) said jokingly and ended the sentence with a chuckle. Natsu joined (M/n) in bed and snuggled in to his side, like he use to do when they where younger. (M/n) rapped an arm around the pinkette and pulled the blanket over the two, before continuing.

"But, you learn so many new things, such as magic and sleeping while hanging!" again jokingly but he stopped when he felt Natsus breath slow down.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY!! \o3o/

The next day had (M/n) been bed ridden (is that what you call it?) and Natsu had left to go to the guild.

(M/n) had fallen asleep again but this dream was something..different. but as soon he had woken up he could feel his erection beg for attention, but he ignored it and it eventually died down. But he had taken of his pants, leaving him to sleep naked. it was pretty hot after all, both the weather and (M/n) (*wink wink*).

When Natsu had come home he had taken food with him, remembering that (M/n) liked it spicy. I woke (M/n) up and they both sat in his bottom bunk bed eating on plastic plates while chatting.It was first now Natsu had realist that (M/n) was completly naked. The tempature in Natsus body went up like a flare and he could feel his mind going clouded and dirty thought filled his mind when he saw (M/n)'s V line. When they finished their food they had just throws the empty plates in a bag.

Night fall arrived and just as Natsu was about to climb the ladder to his bed he saw something sticking out of the bottom of (M/n)'s bed. silently he climbed down and picked up the thing. again heat flooded his mind and body and blood pumped to his groin, it was a magazine filled with men in sexy female linger, the side being open on skimpy ones. Natsu never knew (M/n) had this kind of kink but it was hot and arousing. Natsu couldn't take the heat anymore. He climbed on top of (M/n) and started to strip of his clothing leaving him naked aswell. Natsu slowly grinded himself against (M/n)'s crotch and let out a low moan but bit his lip to keep it in. The scent of (M/n) was driving him mad, being a Dragon slayer had it goods and flaws.

(M/n) felt a light weight on him and soft grinding against his downer area, heat started building up in his body and slowly he started to wake up but he didn't open his eyes, he wanted to see what was going to happen if he act like he was asleep. Natsus scent confirmed his suspicons(?).

Natsu grinded harder and faster as he started to touch himself by stroking himself in a rough pace. his other hand going to one of his nipples, twisting it slightly. mewls and moans along with groans escaped Natsus mouth. having enough of grining against the blanket, he pulled it of silently and looked down at (M/n)'s now erected cock, pre-cum dripping down. Natsu stared hungrily and slowly lower'd his mouth to it, taking it whole inside of his mouth. both of hands had moved from himself to hold the base of the (inches) long cock. Natsu ran his tongue multipul times over the slip and sucked on the head of it. Groans and huffs where coming from (M/n) as sweat started forming on his body.

Arousing sight. was all Natsu could think as he bobbed his head faster while moaning. It was sooooo wrong but it felt soooo right. when the member became harder Natsu let go of it with a 'pop' and he licked his lips. The pinkette craweled on top of the 'sleeping' male, and with one hand he spread his cheek while lowering himself on to the hot rod (lol). a soft gasp left Natsu as he felt himself being stretched. Natsu didn't notice the (H/C)-ette open his eye and softly plant his hands on his hips. but when Natsu noticed it he snapped his gaze torwards the seme and his face turned crimson.

"Oh you naughty naughty boy~" (M/n) purred while grinding his hips upwards, Natsu gave out a loud moan and his breathing turned in to panting.

"You like me so much you just had to take me when i was sleep?~ mm you need a punishment~" (M/n) said in a husky tone. Natsu nodded with is tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Natsu was flipped over so he was laying down and (M/n) started thrusting in to him fast and hard.

"F-FASTER~! ...nngghaa!...ahh~!" Natsu moaned and just as he felt like was going to cum, (M/n) hit the spot where he saw white.

"T-THERE~!!! AHH!!~!!" soon enough Natsu came with a scream and not long after (M/n) came with a low growl and he plunged himself deep in Natsu, filling him up. The marks that Natsu had given (M/n) on his back was a light red and where (M/n) had been holding (on Natsus hips) there where slight purple marks left.

(M/n) pulled out and collapsed next to Natsu and pulled him in a tight embrace.

"I-I love you~" (M/n) purred and nuzzled his face in to Natsus pink hair. Natsu blushed and was on the edge of fainting.

"I love you too, (M/n)" with that both of them fell asleep.

....Natsu couldn't walk for a few weeks......but it was worth it.

(this took like one hour and fourty minutes to write...its not that good but i tried! hope you liked it!! x3) Dont forget to request~ (2697 words...damn)

(P.S im working on trying to get pictures in these!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
807K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...