kth // bubble tea

By yoursyukhei

who knew bubble tea could be so romantic? note: in the book it won't be referred to as 'bubble tea.' but as '... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
{special chapter}
ily fam!! (small update)

9.

475 46 13
By yoursyukhei

{Dean's EP tho damn. Have a listen yo}

The ninth time.
{short chap this time}

••

Taehyung

{A/N omo this is the first time writing a pov in this book. Not a third person view}

I listened in silence as Yeong Hee explained the situation of what happened that fatal day. I was speechless at the end, I couldn't see her facial expression as the room was pretty dark, but I knew she was looking straight at me.

"Do you still see me the same way Taehyung?" She asking in a trembling voice. To be truthful, I felt awful for making her have that flashback of what happened.

I moved across the bed and engulfed her in a hug. She didn't resist, she lay in my arms, she was quiet. "I don't see you different Yeong Hee." I said truthfully, she then scoffed, "Yah, don't lie to me. It's fine if you see as a m-"

I placed my finger on her lip, "Shh." I hushed, she then stayed quiet. I don't know how long we stayed like this but when the time ended it made me feel empty.

"Sorry, I'll get going now Taehyung." She said coldly and left before I could even say goodbye.

No.

Don't leave yet Yeong Hee.

가지마.

Don't go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 36.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...