Wrong Number (A NaLu FanFict)

By black_star818

Usually when you call the wrong number you apologize for the inconvenience and that's it that's all. But what... More

Author's Note
The Picture
The Picture (Guy's Version)
Camp Fairy Tail
You Look Fimiliar
I LOVE MY READERS!!!!!!!!!!
Idk
65 Questions
Metting the Characters: Part 1
Meetin the Characters: Part 2

New Co-Writer

4.9K 128 11
By black_star818

Okay for those who haven't notice I don't really update anymore. The reasons for that is because I had to study for the tests that I'm going to have to take when I get back from school and finish my application for Aviid. For those who don't know Aviid is a program held o help students prepare for college and are something like college courses. And recently I have been asking for a co-writer and now I have one. Nami_tamoko551. She had stepped up to the job and is a big help so now the next chapter will be out in the next day or two. Go to her page, follow, and add the story. For now see you later my Awesome Nerd and Perfect Losers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...