Weekly Question Mag 25 August...

By WeeklyQuestionMag

Stop by our Famous for a Week newstand, and check out the sweet books. More

Weekly Question Mag 25 August 2013
The Present to the Past
Teens&Equality
Everything Disney
Scene Everywhere!
Quotes of the Week
Inspiration
Flowers in the Cave
Iridescent Romance
Books Mayhem
Writing Tips and Tricks!
Kats Covers
Whats Hot in Wattpad
Realms of Gold
Sunshine
Weekly Recipes
Weekly Contests

Are YOU the best?

13 1 0
By WeeklyQuestionMag

This week's interview is with @litiward :)

ashtonirwin: What inspired you to start writing?

litiward: I've been writing ever since I can remember and when I found wattpad it was a dream come true!

ashtonirwin: Who are your favourite authors and favourite books?

litiward: Hmm, that's a hard one. I really like Tera-Linn Childs book 'Just for fins.'

ashtonirwin: Is there something you always do when writing? Like eating, listening to music etc.

litiward: In all honesty, I get so caught up in writing that I can't really think about anything else!

ashtonirwin: Do you have a favourite wattpad author or book?

litiward: I love Fallzswimmer's book, The HeartBreakers. And I'm really enjoying starlightt's Just Desserts.

ashtonirwin: What inspired you to write 'Lala Land'?

litiward: Well, I'm a South African surfer. I've been surfing for about a year and a bit and I could never find surfing books that has genuine surfing lingo and the works. So when I found Wattpad. I decided to take a shot.

ashtonirwin: Are you planning on becoming a published author?

litiward: Yes, I am. Once I have finished Lala Land I already have a publisher interested.

ashtonirwin: At what age did you begin writing?

litiward: As I said in the first question, from before I can remember!

ashtonirwin: Can you relate to any of your stories?

litiward: Yes, since I'm a surfer, Lala Land is very close to my heart.

ashtonirwin: What achievement on wattpad do you wish your stories could obtain?

litiward: I really want to get on the What's Hoi list!

ashtonirwin: Who is your favourite character from any of your stories and why?

litiward: I think I would say that Bayleigh is my favourite character in Lala Land (Besides Lauren, of course!). You haven't seen much of her yet but she's going to become a very interesting and relatable character in the next few chapters.

ashtonirwin: Thank you for the interview! :)

--

If you would like an interview PM me at @ashtonirwin :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 922 30
༄𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.༄*ೃ⋅°✧ © -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
2.9K 49 8
Wattpad's Corner brings you 2012 interviews.
5K 130 27
Might contain: Suicide attempt (failed or/and successful) SA SH Mental abuse Strong language Smut(?)