Weekly Question Mag 25 August...

By WeeklyQuestionMag

Stop by our Famous for a Week newstand, and check out the sweet books. More

Weekly Question Mag 25 August 2013
The Present to the Past
Teens&Equality
Everything Disney
Scene Everywhere!
Inspiration
Flowers in the Cave
Iridescent Romance
Books Mayhem
Writing Tips and Tricks!
Kats Covers
Whats Hot in Wattpad
Realms of Gold
Sunshine
Weekly Recipes
Are YOU the best?
Weekly Contests

Quotes of the Week

7 0 0
By WeeklyQuestionMag

Hey, Juice here! This week's quote is...

Start doing . starting is always harder than doing - its my own.

Life is not about who you are but its about who you choosw to be- edited form of dumbledores word in hp2

~ @najeesathar

Okay, this is the winning quote from last time!

@najeesathar

Won the contest with this! For the nugget of wisdom, I totally agree. Starting is really, REALLY harder than doing. Once you've started, everything will be easier. For the Dumbledore's quote, it's great too! Like, in Percy Jackson: Sea of monsters (sorry for any spoilers!) Percy changes his destiny. If he can, why can't we?

Okay, we all make mistakes sometime. But you can choose to mope around or to get up and HAVE FUN. Nobody's perfect, but we can choose to be happy, even though we are NOT perfect.

That's the message of the day. Next week we'll either: a) talk about the other winners' quotes; b) find a song/Wattpad book/movie with an AWESOME QUOTE!

AND, the question is, GOT ANY GOOD QUOTES? The next theme is... (should I let you choose or should I offer it to you?) Okay, I'll tell you, it's BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. If you can offer a quote about that particular theme, then I'll read/vote for 2 books by you! Anyone interested?

Well, last week's contest... Didn't go well. I think that's becauseI shouldn't host two contests in a row. Well, that's okay. We'll do another contest soon, when you guys think we are ready for it. Maybe every four weeks? Any suggestions? THANKS :P

Well............................................................................................................................................

Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 596 36
not everything can be avoided forever, sometimes the universe just wants the truth to come out.
52.4K 2.7K 12
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦.𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫�...
30.6K 2.8K 19
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙢'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖.𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.