Star Wars I Survived Order 66

By ThatOneNerd66

Nick Barnes, a Padawan is about to become a Jedi Knight. Chosen by Obi-Wan Kenobi because of a feeling he had... More

Chapter 1: One Step at a Time
Chapter 2: Never Let Go
Chapter 3: You Took Everything From Me
Chapter 4: I Don't Want You To Leave
Chapter 5: Death To All
Chapter 6: There's a Disturbance In The Force
Chapter 7: Hopefully Forever
Chapter 8: The Final Chapter
Epilogue
Alternate Epilogue

Prologue

465 7 0
By ThatOneNerd66

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

After the devastation of The Clone Wars, The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, sensed something powerful in the force and he found out it was a Padawan.

The Jedi Counsel have decided to have a young Padawan named Nick Barnes become a Jedi Knight. Nick was best of his Padawan class and they sensed something in him like Anakin Skywalker in the force...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.2K 20
Padme Amidala, believing her beloved husband, Anakin Skywalker, to be dead, entrusts the safety of her children to two of her closest friends, but fa...
879 9 14
Yosiah Shaha was a young boy when he heard the prophecy of the Chosen One. Growing up skeptical of the Jedi Order, he held strong of the faith that A...
4.4K 176 21
All you know is your name, Kodo, and you began as an unknown from a family you can't even recall. You've been carrying that name ever since you got t...
5.1K 67 9
Nivix Palpatine has been apart of the Jedi Order for her entire life while her father has secretly taught her the ways of the dark side. When her fat...