Looking into His Eyes

By ghostytrickster

Kyle likes Stan, but thinks that Stan wouldn’t be happy with him, so he stops being his friend so he wouldn’t... More

Chapter 1: With a Single Touch
Chapter 2: What Happened to Super Best Friends?
Chapter 3: Stark's Pond
Chapter 5: The Meadow
Chapter 6: Zoe and Kenny: The Love Doctors
Chapter 7: Bonding in a Sleeping Bag
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: Let's Take a Shower
Chapter 10: Bananas, Strawberries, and Apples
Chapter 11: A Mysterious Man
final author note!

Chapter 4: Gemini

2.3K 74 34
By ghostytrickster

Chapter 4: Gemini

Stan’s POV

 I can’t believe that after tomorrow me and Wendy will have been dating for 5 years. Jesus Christ.

 “GOD DAMMIT!” I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked over and saw Zoë staring at the woods, and Kenny tangled in a tent. He’s never been good at camping…

Wait.

 They have 2 tents. I’m pretty sure that they would share a tent by now. I walked over to Zoë. “You two not sharing a tent?” I asked.

“Nah, we’re sharing a tent. The green one’s for Kyle.” She continued to stare at the woods.

“Then where’s Kyle?” I asked, trying to see what she was looking at.

“He saw you, so he ran off. …Again.”

 I sighed. He’s been doing this since 7th grade. I try to talk to him, but he always runs away crying. “Where did he go?” I asked her.

“Hell if I know. He just ran off into the woods about 5 minutes ago.”

I tried to think of where he was.

And then it hit me.

 I remembered 6th grade, when Kyle’s mom had hit Kyle for getting an F on an important test. He had hopped on his bike and started to ride out to Stark’s pond as fast as his bike would take him. I had hopped on mine also, struggling to keep up with him. For his size, he was in shape. Kyle slammed on his brakes and ran into the woods, unaware that I was following him. He ran into a meadow, full of little flowers, but I could barely see anything because it was getting close to midnight. He lay down and looked up at the stars. I had lay down next to him, and pointed at the sky. “Look! Right there! It’s a constellation! I think that it’s Gemini…” I said, wondering. Kyle turned over and looked at me.

“I always come here when I’m upset, or when I just need to get away, you know?”

I looked around at my surroundings. It’s beautiful here… I turned and looked back at Kyle, with his jew-fro. He smiled. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I caught a whiff of his scent- He smelled like vanilla. I blushed. I looked into his beautiful emerald eyes. I started to lean close to him when suddenly- it starts to rain. I sighed. Great timing mother nature. Kyle got up and reached his hand out to me.

“You want to head home?” I nodded and grabbed his hand. He helped me up, and started to walk out of the woods, still holding my hand. I blushed harder, thanking god that it was too dark outside to see anything.

“W-What about our bikes? I asked.

He smiled. “Fuck them, let’s walk.”

That was the night I fell in love with Kyle Broflovski.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Oooooohhhhhhhh, Stan liked Kyle before Kyle liked Stan. C:
You having mind fucks yet?

SIOAJFOSDIJFOIJSDFOIJSDOIF

THIS CHAPTER IS SO DERPY.

I’m sorry; I’m trying to be as romantic as I can be. ;w;

I’m sure that there’s someone yelling at me to put Kyle and Stan together already.

WELL I HAVE AN AWESOME WAY TO PUT THEM TOGETHER, SO YOU’LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT. >8U

And yeah, when Stan saw Gemini, I was listening to Rin and Len Kagamine’s song Gemini. VOCALOIDS FTW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
35.7K 1K 8
Sal Fischer and Travis Phelps were mortal enemies. That was until a note, some explaining, and a trip to a church changed everything. (A sal/travis...
2.4K 96 13
My first story! You all now what happened in fantastic beasts, but what if this happened: When Albus and Gellert we're doing the blood trial, the pen...
201K 19.4K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...