The Warmth in Our Hearts (Leo...

TeamLeo28 द्वारा

You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it... अधिक

You Meet for the First Time
You Meet for the First Time Part II
Christmas
Book Stealers and Revenge
Video Games
Book Stealers and Revenge II
Poor Percy
HALP
OKAY GUYS IM SOOO SORRY
Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos
Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos Part II
OMG
Heartbreak
Leaving Part I
Leaving Part II
Yellow
Tricks Treats and Women in Banana Suits
Tricks, Treats, and Women in Banana Suits Part II
Middle School
Surprise!
Happy Birthday Part I
Cheating
Happy Birthday Part II
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Pity Party

1K 32 35
TeamLeo28 द्वारा

Wow, that video was intense. What a waste of cake though. Didn't she say she was gonna eat it? By the way, I accidentally made the story a lot darker than the song soo... Oops? Hope you guys still like it!

WARNING: Brief thoughts of suicide, guys, so if that sort of stuff makes you uncomfortable, you can always skip this chapter. Thanks! :-)

Did my invitations disappear?
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?
Tell me why the hell no one is here
Tell me what to do to make it all feel better
Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

Alone. You felt alone. You were surrounded by people, you could barely move, but you still felt alone. Where is he? He said he'd be here. He said he'd come. It was all like a cruel joke to you, feeling lonelier by the second as you sadly watched the slow dancing couples around you, who seemed to be having the times of their lives. But not you. Today was your birthday, you were supposed to be enjoying yourself. But you weren't.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

"Happy birthday!" Piper gushed from behind you, making you turn. "How do you like your party?" It felt like your face was about to fall off as you faked a smile for what felt like the millionth time that night.

"Thanks Piper, it's great," you tried to keep your voice level as you felt tears stinging your eyes. Not here, not now.

Maybe if I knew all of them well
I wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me
Maybe if I cast another spell
And told them that decorations were in pastel ribbons
Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

You desperately pushed through the loud demigods, running outside of the (g/p) cabin once you were free. But you didn't stop. You kept running. You ran to the beach, letting your tears flow free. You sat down, burying your head in your hands. You sobbed into them miserably, ruining your mascara. "He said he would be there." you thought aloud.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

It felt like Leo barely had any time for you anymore, always working on projects, always doing something. The two of you used to do everything together. You were best friends. None of your friendships compared the one you two had. To you though, it was more than that. Unfortunately, you were falling in love with him. You couldn't help it, but you were sure that he couldn't feel the same way. Could he? No, Leo meant everything to you, and you couldn't risk losing him. So you cried. You let loose all of your pent up emotions. Everything that was bothering you, that was hurting you, you let it all go.

I'm laughing, I'm crying it
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying,
I'm dying, I'm dying

All you wanted was love. You felt like you deserved it after all you'd been through -being bullied for most of your childhood, your parents ignoring you, you never felt like you belonged. You wanted someone to care. Well, Leo definitely cared some, but obviously not enough to come. You chuckled dryly at yourself for thinking that he would ever feel the same. He always used to be there for you, and you had no idea why everything just suddenly stopped. You felt numb as tears ran down your mascara-stained cheeks. You wanted it all to end. You wanted the pain to stop. No one would care if you were gone, if you were dead. Leo was your only real friend, and he wouldn't care either. Being in love with someone who didn't feel the same way tortured you. Loving someone who didn't love you too had to be the most painful thing in the world.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
If I want to, if I want to
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

You stared at the sky grimly, the sun was no where to be seen. The moonlight reflected against the calm water in the sound, and beautiful stars were sprinkled against the clear, dark sky. Your light was slowly fading, the twinkling was coming to a stop, like a dying star. Your life was falling apart. All of the mean comments, every little negative thing in your life was swallowing you whole, extinguishing that little light of hope you still managed to keep in you. They were putting out the flame in your heart, your reason for living was fading. Fresh tears ran silently down your face, and you brushed your arm across your cheeks lazily. The sleeves of your jacket were soaked with your tears, and everything they held.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
It's my party, it's it's my party
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry

"Y/n?" whispered a familiar voice. You quickly turned around, looking up to the cause of most of your pain. You gasped, struggling to stand before him, brushing the sand off of your clothes. You regarded him with wary eyes, curious as to what he had to say.

"Leo?" you breathed out. He nodded, looking guilty as he looked you up and down. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm really sorry I didn't come to your party," he apologized. "I was going to come, I really was, but I kind of lost track of time trying to get your gift." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, looking convinced that you weren't going to forgive him. He really didn't understand how much you meant to him.

"It's okay," you weakly smiled. He grinned widely, pulling you in for a hug. He held you close, pressing your face into his chest. His warmth soothed you in the cold air, as you breathed in his scent.

"I'm sorry I ruined your birthday," he muttered, rubbing your back soothingly.

"It's okay," you sighed. "You're here now." You looked up, giving him a genuine smile. He returned it, his mischievous eyes sparkling.

"Wanna see your present?" he wiggled his eyebrows, holding up a wrapped blue box with a white ribbon on top.

You laughed for the first time that night, "I hope you kept it PG." He winked holding the box out to you. You untied the ribbon, pulling it off before gently removing the wrapping paper. Leo watched you intently, waiting somewhat patiently for a reaction. You took the top off to find a stack of large books inside. Your face lit up as you looked at him excitedly. "Books!" You reached in, taking them out and examining them closely. "How did you know, Leo? I've been wanting to read this series forever!" He just smirked.

"I know you y/n," he said, pulling you in for another warm hug. "I'm sorry we haven't been together as much here lately. I just- I guess I just realized that I-" You interrupted him as he stuttered, struggling to form a sentence.

"English, Leo," you smiled, hope in your eyes. Was he about to admit what you thought he was? It seemed nearly impossible, but you could still hope and pray to the gods that he was. Leo sighed, cursing at himself as his dark cheeks turned slightly red.

"I love you," he muttered, looking down. His blush worsened, and yours matched.

"What?" You whispered, staring at him with wide eyes. Yes, you had hoped that he would say that, but you weren't exactly prepared for him to actually say that.

"I love you, y/n," he repeated, searching your eyes. There it is again. The three magical words. The three special words that had the power to change lives. You smiled wider than you ever thought possible, throwing yourself onto him, showering him with kisses.

"I love you too, Leo," you managed between kisses. "I've loved you for so long." Leo seemed to snap out of a daze as he held your hips, kissing you deeply on the lips. You smiled into the kiss, loving every second of what was happening right now. His hands were slightly burning your sides, but you didn't care. You were too happy to feel pain, as weird as that sounded. Leo gently pulled away, resting his forehead on yours.

"I'll never leave you again," he panted. You believed every word of it. This may have been your first relationship, but you felt confident that it was your last as well.

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to still read my fanfiction and try not to kill meeeeee

Hai guys, I'm back! So now that I actually have time, I need ideas! I appreciate you guys asking me to update because it motivates me and guilts me into updating, but if you could request too, that'd be great! Hope you liked this chapter! It felt very fancy.. I feel like my writing is improving, do you guys think so too?

Anyways this was requested by _The_Hidden_

BAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AND DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST!!!!!!!!!

(OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 22.4K READS, 1.05K VOTES, AND 700 COMMENTS ANDF ADFHFAKJHFALJHDFKAHDFLAKDFHK ILY ALL)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

61.5K 1.2K 54
We all have that inner fangirl of the one and only, Leo Valdez. Be honest. That is why I have created this book of one-shots of Leo and, you the read...
431 17 14
What happens when the charming Leo Valdez meets the endearing yet bold Lily, daughter of Demeter? The tale of Leo Valdez and Lily, children of fire...
699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
Leo Valdez & you trash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

76K 2K 15
Leo Valdez and you onshots/ drabbles/ short stories. Discontinued! New book; Just Leo