You can't save me Mr. Bad boy...

By rose_Goldhearts

This is the old version! Please go read the revised version on my page! Tragedy wether it's good or bad life... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important question
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important Information!

Chapter 7

2.7K 87 8
By rose_Goldhearts

Jocelyn's P.O.V (Evelyn's mom) evelyn and jocelyn in the picture.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Andy" I called
"I'm in the kitchen dear." He called back. I made my way down to the kitchen in a hurry.
"Is something wrong." Andy asked me a worried expression on his face.
"I'm okay but I just Don't get mad at what I'm about to tell you okay."
"Okay. Are you sure nothing's wrong your starting to scare me Hun." He said.
"Well the thing is that eve's started asking questions about Christopher."
"Oh" He said.
"Are you okay." I asked him. Before he started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked him confused.
"Only that you thought I'd be upset and to be honest it was kind of cute but joce we both knew that this day would come sooner or later I'm just glad it was now and not sooner." He said.
"Your right." I said.
"You should give them to her Jocelyn."
"Are you sure that she's ready?"
"Yes give them too her it might help her discover who she is and I'm sure that she'll want to find him."
"Okay " I said "I'm gonna go shower and head to bed."
"Alright I'm gonna finish up with preparing for this case I'm working on."
"Goodnight dear and thank you for being so understanding."
"You're welcome. Goodnight."
-------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think Andy and Jocelyn are talking about. Thanks for reading and happy spring break!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.6K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
645K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
38.6K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
584K 15.3K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...