Aphmau's mystreet secret (mys...

By fatLsimmoving69

Aphmau was just thinking of wat to upload and Katelyn busted through the door! APHMAU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GOI... More

Hello
Real
Idk anymore
Short chapter
NOT LONG ILL UPDATE AGAIN I JUST NEED TO WORK ON APHMAUS JOB!!!!
Potions-Chapter 11

Do not laugh

2.7K 61 13
By fatLsimmoving69

Katelyns POV
I was watching onece apon a time, when I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I shouted. I opened the door and saw a guy with a purple amulet, and black sunglasses. He asked for Aphmau. "Aphmau a guy with a purple amulet and black sunglasses is here to see you!" I shouted.
Aphmau's POV
I was watching anime when I heard "Aphmau a guy with a purple amulet and black sunglasses is here to see you!" It must of been sky. "Be right there!" I shouted. I walked down stairs "ready to go?" Sky asked. "Yup!" I said. "Where to?" Katelyn asked. "I can't say, but I'll be back soon!" I said walking out the door. "Today's do not laugh right?" I asked him. "Yes, yes it is." He said. We were deep in the Forrest , when we reached a portal to do not laugh. We jumped through, and started the vid. "Hey guys! Sky here and welcome back to do not laugh!" Sky said. Time skip 2 mini its.
"I just want to die! Just want to die!  Put your hands around my throught. Wow I'm going to stop!" Sky said. Time skip to end of vid
I went back home and when I got there I saw Katelyn. She saw me and tackled me.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I will only have 3 books for a while! Anyway bye crazies!
Author Chan out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...