Goddess In Distress

By Writy_Jenni

Aphmau finally managed to open the portal to the Irene dimension...releashing Zane. Taking advantage, Zane ab... More

Chapter 1:Passage way in the books
Chapter 2:Tunnel of Ansewers
Chapter 3: Irene Story
Chapter 4: joy in the fog
Chapter 5: Garroth's escape
Chapter 6: Reach for her
Chapter 7: sticks and stones.
Chapter 8: Helpless
Chapter 9: Aphmau's SOS
Chapter 11: Ears and tails
Chapter 12: Saviors
Sorry

Chapter 10: Hope beyond the waterfall

41 1 0
By Writy_Jenni

Aphmau slowly lifted her eyelids... The skin around her waist felt tight. She looked down to find dried blood centered around the scar on her hips. She had hoped it was a dream, but it was not. It was reality. Aphmau attempted to break free. She heard a evil chuckle. Zane came out from the shadows.
"There is no escape way you even trying?" He placed his hand under aphmau, and started admiring her like a trophy.
"Such a beauty, too bad our marrige was cut off."
Aphmau know what he was talking about. That day before the war at the wall...that day she offered her hand in marriage to Zane. She whipped her head from Zane's grasp, during the process Zane's fingernails left a scrape on her cheek. The blood slowly oozing out of the injuries. Zane time a drop and placed it into a bowl.
"Yes,YES such power." He announced as he drunk it." You my dear is my new power source."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
84.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...