Say It (Camila/You)

By Sunsets28

"You want to talk to me?" "Yes. You seem interesting" She looked at you deeply More

Chapter 1 (Intro)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

6.4K 112 32
By Sunsets28

You spent your whole afternoon with Camila just chilling and getting to know each other. You weren't really a die hard fan of Fifth Harmony but you like their songs and they're insanely gorgeous. You get to know Camila much more about her than Camila knows you. Well, she does do the talking most of the time. She talks about her family, about how nervous she was when she almost didn't audition in X factor or how she was fan girling over Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift when she first met them. She talks mostly about everything and you just stood their listening to her and smiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" You looked at her

"Sure"

"Of all people, why are you hanging out with me?" You wonder

"I uhh" She smile. You look at her with a kinked eyebrow

"Don't look at me like that" Camil said "Fine. I don't know, I guess just wanna hang out with you. I hadn't got the chance to talk to you last night"

"You want to talk to me?"

"Yes. You seem interesting" She looked at you deeply

"You know you're creepy"

She laugh hard and you have no idea why she find it funny. When her laughter died, she compose herself then looks at you.

"What makes you think I'm creepy? I'm cute you know" She winks

You chuckle "I don't even know why I'm interesting. Interesting is a weird word. And yes you're cute"

"No it's not. It means you're unique or different"

"You think I'm different?"

"Yep" "I really think, there's something inside of you that you keep hiding or I don't know maybe it's just my instinct"

"Instinct?"

"You know a gut feeling"

"Gut feeling?"

"You really always do that?"

"Do what?"

"THAT"

You looked at her with a confused face. She chuckles at your confusion then shakes her head. (Yes you're oblivious sometimes)

"Never mind" She giggles "I really had fun today y/n" She said

"Me too. I guess you like hearing your own voice, since you do most of the talking" You said jokingly

"I do like my voice" She smirks

"Whatever" You chuckle

It took you a minute to compose the right words

"I know it's weird but can we take a selfie?" You ask

"I'm glad you ask" She said

Both of you smiled looking to the camera, then Camila took your phone and took a lot of weird, cute selfies. She even recorded a video, and took candid shots of you. The fun died because your phone was low on battery. Then you decided to call it a day. Both of you said goodbyes to each other then walk away.

You stop by in the bar and was greeted by a smiling kray. But you were too tired to stay, so you went to your room and lay in the bed. After a couple of minutes, you still didn't feel sleep then your mind drift to Camila. You just can't believe she wants to hang out with you, of all people. You started to think how pretty she is and at the same time cute and goofy. Wow, she's close to perfect. Gorgeous voice too damn, whoever she's dating right now must be lucky.

For what seems like hour of thinking your phone light up indicating there's a notification and you forgot to charge it then it went dead. Ugghhh you groaned. You charged your phone then decided to check it up in the morning then you drifted to sleep.

(If you're confuse, you have your own room. And it's near on your best friend grandpa's resort house. So it look like a small apartment kind of, it's kinda big. but no kitchen, just 1 bathroom good for 2 person I guess and has a cute living room. It has a flat screen TV and some chocolates in the bowl. Well, what can you say, you're lucky)

The week went really great. You had fun. You went play beach volleyball, jet skiing and all that stuff that you can do in the beach. It was indeed one of the best week you ever had. Of course it has to end and you have to go back home and back to school. You didn't really spend most of your time with the girls and Demi because they were busy. At least that's what Y/b/n told you. It was the week of the your graduation and you were busy accomplying all your requirements. Then there's this senior party that everyone is talking about well mostly seniors but the lower years heard it too. Of course you'll come, you're a shy person but not a kill joy. As the week pass. Your graduation was done and the party was amazeballs. Most of the guys tries to hit you but you just shrugged them off. Most of them are just wanna get into your pants and you don't like that. Clearly you don't do one night stand. Now you're in your room thinking what's the future awaits you. 2 weeks later after Scooter Braun followed you he finally dmed you "Hi y/n, I just saw your videos and you're a talented young girl. I hope we could meet soon and maybe talk some things. I wanna have some discussions with you, that's if you're interested. *Insert number call my secretary if you're in -Scooter Braun" Of course you'd freak out and told you're parents and best friend about it and they were happy for you. But you didn't call him yet. You wanted to finish the week of your graduation first. And now it's done, you're holding your phone pacing back and forth whether you should call or not. What if, he's not interested in you anymore? You didn't even reply to his dm. You didn't even tried to call and it's been a week since he msg you. What if you're not good enough? What if the labels didn't like you?

"Just call the fucking secretary" Y/b/n wined and rolled her eyes

She has been in your room an hour ago. You called her and told her to help you decide so she came over.

"Stop the what ifs okay? You think I can't read you? I'm annoyed looking at you, holding your phone and pacing back and forth as if tomorrow is the end of the world. It's just his secretary y/n for christ sake!

"But what if-"

You best friend groaned and took your phone. She then dialed Scooter's secretary. You were trying to stop here and reach your phone but it was too late when the secretary answered the call.

"Is this Scooter Braun's secretary?" Y/b/n said

"Yes, this is she. How may I help you?"

You're best friend handle the phone to you signaling you should answer the call. You tried to run but she gave you the scariest deepest death glare you ever received. You sighed feeling defeated then mouthed "fine" to her and rolled your eyes.

"I uhh, my name's Y/n L/n and Scooter told me to call you if ever I'm interested in his offer"

"Ms. L/n he's been waiting for your call a week ago" she said nicely

"Oh, if he's not-"

"Come to our office tomorrow 9 in the morning. I'll give you the address"

"Okay. Thanks"

The call ended and you received a text from the secretary which is the address

"That was quick" "How did it go?" Your best friend ask you excitedly

"She just told me to go to this adress she gave me, 9 am tomorrow"

"What if he doesn't like me? or I'm not good enough?"

"Stop it Y/n. Didn't you read what he said? You're a talented young girl and you really are. Stop doubting yourself okay? I'm gonna drive you tomorrow and let's see what happens"

"Should I practice? I mean, He'll let me sing right? I mean he's gonna listen to my voice live then see if I'm good enough or should I dance? Should I prepare a-"

"Y/N STOP FUCKING DOUBTING YOURSELF!!!" You best friend yelled at you then put her hands on both of your shoulders then shakes you. "You'll do fine okay? Now I'm gonna borrow one of your pj's because I'm staying"

"What? Why?"

"Duhhh, you're gonna be up all night thinking a lot of negative things then you'll end up waking up late tomorrow and not gonna be able to attend that meeting and you'll regret it for the rest of your life. So I'm here, to let you sleep in peace and to not let you do stupid things get it? And yes you're very much welcome y/n" she rolled her eyes

You hugged y/b/n "You're the best" then kissed her cheek

"Go to sleep y/n"

"Yes mom" then you drifted to sleep.

You woke up earlier than you thought 7:15 Am. Not that you're excited, it's because you're dropped dead nervous. There's a lot of things going on in your head and you decided to take a shower. Y/b/n was still sleeping after you came out in the shower, so you put on some ripped jeans, a white shirt that has a huge black X on the front then you just let your hair dry since you still have an hour. You looked at your phone and read the address that the secretary gave to you, it gave you anxiety so you went to twitter.

@Y/n L/n: I feel weird today. Can someone motivate me? ):

@persyjke: @Y/n L/n Awww. Don't feel so down today babe. Everything's gonna be fine (:

@Y/nbraces: @Y/n Ln we're here for you, cheer up? I'll cook you chicken Haha

@Y/n L/n: @persyjke @Y/nbraces Love you guys! I'll post some cover soon (: I'll expect that chicken Haha x

"You're up early" Y/b/n spoke with raspy voice

You simple nodded at Y/b/n knowing she just woke up

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She asked

"My fans are the best" You smiled looking at your phone

"Awwwee anyways, I have to go home and change then I'll pick you up around 8:35"

"Sounds good"

"Please don't overthink" She said seriously

"I won't. Now go"

You look back at your phone enjoying your fans, you tweet to them and follow some of them. After a couple of minutes you charge your phone then decided to do your hair and put some light make up. You put on your black vans shoes then you put on your leather jacket. You went downstairs to wait for Y/b/n then you turn on your tv and switch to Mtv it was Rihanna's Work. You barely understand the words but hell the song was amazing and catchy. Rihanna slayed in the music video though. Ooohhh that booty. After minutes of waiting, finally Y/b/n arrived then both of you drove to the given address. When you got there it was a studio. You saw the desk of the secretary instantly.

"Uhh Hi, I'm here for Scooter Braun" You said nervously

"Your Ms. Ln?" She looked at you smiling

"I uhh yeah but you can call me Y/n, calling me by last name is weird, I mean my last name is not weird-" You rambled

"Yes that's her" Your best friend spoke

The secretary just giggle "I'm Diane" She smile "You can wait in the couch, I'll call you when he's here" She smile at both of you

"Guuurl cheer up! You'll do great"

"You think so?"

"Hello? Have you heard yourself? You voice is so amazing, the quality, the ways you sing and your looks is definitely a bonus"

"Thanks" You let out a breathe you've been holding. you lean your head in your best friend's shoulder then close your eyes

"Ms. L/n, you can go to the studio now" Diane smile

"Alright, do your best. Imagine that it's only me listening to you okay?" Y/b/n said

You giggle "Now you look nervous and you're making me more nervous"

"I's nervous for you dang it! Uggh just .. just do what you have to do okay? Go get em y/n!"

As soon you enter the room they we're only three people including Scooter. The two were crew you guess.

"Aahh there she is" One of the guys said then scooter look around smiled at you

"Aahh Hi Y/n welcome, I'm Scooter Braun" Scooter said

"Of course" You said smiling at him

"How come it took you a week to call?"

"I had to finished some things in my school, like my graduation and stuff"

Scooter nodded

"Okay this guys will be your guide today. Y/n this is Zakim and John."

Both of them put a peace of you saying "Aye" "Sup" and you just smiled at them

"Now, I want to meet you because I find you interesting. I saw something potential in you by just looking at your covers, and you have thousands of views and followers. Now, I already like you to be part of the team but I can see you have no experience in singing in front of many people or in stage. So, I want you to hang out with these guys, brainstorm about some music or songs you like to cover. We'll see what happens, then after I came back I want you to come with including Zakim and John okay?"

You listened to him attentively and nodded. Then Scooter left you with Zakim and John.

"So, what do you want first? We could write some songs or do new beats" Zakim ask

"Bro she's new to this. Okay now, I bet this is the first time you went to a studio, am I right?" John said and you nodded

"You play instruments?" John asked

"Uh yeah, I play guitar"

"Okay. You see that guitar inside the recording room? Put it on and sing some songs you like or your jam songs just feel free to sing and we'll see" John stood an encouraging smile. You picked up the guitar and strum some chords. You close your eyes and started to sing

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested or I'm not listening, or I'm indifferent truly I ain't got no business here 

but since my friends are here, I just came to kick it. But really I would rather be at home all by myself 

not in this room with people who don't even care about my well being, I don't dance don't ask I don't 

need a boyfriend so you can go back please enjoy your party I'll be here somewhere in the corner 

under clouds of marijuana with this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear over this music I don't listen 

to and I don't wanna get with you so tell my friends that I'll be over here ooohh here ooooh here ohhh

 I ask myself what am I doing here ooohh here oohh here oohhh And I can't wait 'til we can break up out of here"

You open your eyes and saw John giving you a sign to join them. When you exit the recording room you were greeted by a clap from both of the guys then hugged you

"Wow that was amazing Y/n" John said

"You had some real talent girl" Zakim signaling a high five and you did

"Thanks guys" You smile

You heard a loud clap behind you and it was from Justin Bieber. Holy shit! You were shocked when you saw him but then gave you a hugged and a sweet smile.

"That was amazing" He smiled "So you're Y/n Scooter has been talking. Nice meeting you, I'm Justin" He smile

"Oh my god, of course you are. Oh and congrats on the grammy's you deserved it" You smile at him

"Thank you" He smiled

"Oh uhm before you go, can we take a selfie?" You ask nervously (How can you not have a selfie with Justin?)

"Sure thing"

Zakim took your phone and Justin stood beside you. Justin left the room, short after. Because he was busy on his upcoming world tour. The three of you talked about what's your next activity. You decided to do cover of Sia's Cheap Thrills. Zakim suggested to do a music video with it then post it in your channel.

"You down for it Y/n?" John asked

"Of course"

"Okay. Just do your thing, pretend there isn't a camera. This is gonna be a take one, since we're experimenting your audience's reactions. Okay? Then we'll upload it" Zakim said

"Okay"

You start to sing the song, Zakim started filming then john giving both of you a thumbs up. After the song was finished, Zakim started to edit the video at the same time John did with the audio. When it was finished, the three of you look at the video and when guys feel satisfied, you uploaded the video in your channel. After a couple of minutes, views started to rise. You tweeted your fans to let them know you did a cover of Sia. Zakim suggested you should post now your selfie with Justin to gain attention.

@Y/n L/n: Nice meeting you (: @Justinbieber *Picture Attached

@Justinbieber: @Y/n L/n The pleasure was all mine (;

Justin Bieber retweeted your tweet and his fans went crazy asking who you are.

@Justinbieber: Guys! Take a listen to @Y/n L/n's recent cover. She's amazing (: *Link Attached

@Y/n L/n: @Justinbieber omg! thank yoooooooooooouuuu <3

Of course it's Justin Bieber, people went to see your cover and you gained tons of followers on twitter. A lot of people dmed but you there's one account caught your eye.

DM

@camilacabello97

I KNEEEWWW IT!!!!

Oh shiiiiiiii. 

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!

Bruh, follow me back Lol

@Y/n L/n

Hello to you too (: 

You instantly follow back Camila, then you follow the rest of the girls. (You can actually dm a person even though they didn't follow you back, I did that with some of the celebrities :>)

@camilacabello97

I just saw all of your covers. You're amazing Y/n!!!!!! How come you didn't tell me you sing? AND PLAY GUITAR

@Y/n L/n

You didn't ask

@camilacabello97

INVALID REASON. ERROR 101

@Y/n L/n

Hahahaha should I feel lucky because one of the girls from Fifth Harmony dmed me? and followed me first? or nah

@camilacabello97

Nah

@Y/n L/n

Haha okay

But I have to go now

@camilacabello97

Y/n waaaaaait!!

Call me!! *insert number

@Y/n L/n

Okay (:

Before you could dialed her number Scooter got back in the studio and wanted to discussed some things with you regarding with your career. He told you that twitter went insane after your interaction with Justin and that you were trending with a hashtag #JustinAndY/n He also told you to keep doing covers live or studio version, as long as you keep updating your channel. After the discussion, you went home and told your parents and Y/b/n everything that had happen today. You lay in your bed watching your ceiling, smiling and thinking what's gonna be the next song you're going to cover. 

A/n 

Yo, sorry for my bad/wrong grammars. 

If you haven't heard Joe Brooks songs, I want you guys to listen to it. I might use some of his songs (: Oh and please comment if you have any suggestions to this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.3K 5
93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
302K 7K 29
301-754-6789: Alright alright fine. I Lied okay? You happy? I fucking Lied. 301-754-9789: Shit wrong number... sorry. and this is how it started. thi...
2.7M 94.9K 200
Messages between Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila. (#1 in Fanfiction 7/18/17)