30 Days

Door legittheshinx

This is a challenge that I saw Lisi doing and I thought I would do it! I will try to make my writing just as... Meer

Intro
Your Best Friend
Your Crush
Dear Parents
Your Siblings
Your dreams
A stanger
Dear your ex
Somebody I wish I could meet
Somebody You Don't Talk to as Much as You Would Like

Favorite internet friend

14 4 1
Door legittheshinx

Dear Internet Friends,

I don't really have a favorite internet friend you guys are all my friends. I haven't been able to be active that much lately so I haven't really been able to talk to you guys much but you guys are so supportive and funny and everyday I get home from school and see you guys have updated or voted and it makes me smile knowing you guys are still there doing your thing(that was such a long sentence). I really would like to say thanks to all of you guys for just I don't know, being there or being present on here because you guys just make me happy seeing you guys comment on stuff and vote. I just wanna do a personal thanks to Lisi for being so positive and she is such a beautiful writer so ya, you guys are just amazing. This was pretty receptive but you guys are just great. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

94.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
16.6K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
78.3K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...