Teacher's Pet (Frerard)

By chubbypinkgee

Gerard Way brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "teacher's pet". Chapters: 6/8 (mostly smut) More

1: A heart attack in black hair dye.
2: 5th Period Massacre.
3: Headfirst for Halos.
4: You're never gonna fit in much, kid.
6: A whole new meaning to the phrase "teacher's pet".

5: Drowning Lessons

7K 322 505
By chubbypinkgee

A/N: u know what to expect by now lmao

~

The following month saw Belleville High's final football game of the season, and their first without their coach.

Coach Bryar had called out sick the morning of the game, and there wan't a single teacher who wanted to fill in his place, apart from the all-too-kind Mr. Iero. Frank hardly knew a thing about football, but that afternoon in the locker room, before heading out to practice, the team gave him a crash course on the sport's rules. Consequently, that evening Frank found himself standing on the sidelines as the Belleville Bulldogs prepared to head out onto the field.

Standing several yards down from him, the cheer leading squad was getting their routine ready as well. Frank's eyes floated over the bleachers, passing by the flurry of faces and wandering down to the group of girls with skirts and pom-poms, all listening closely as (who he assumed was) the cheer captain called out orders in her shrill voice.

At least, Frank thought the cheer squad was all girls, until his eyes focused on the chubby brunette who stood off to the side.

Gerard fucking Way was a cheerleader. And he was wearing a skirt.

Frank felt his mouth go dry and his heart rate increase a little as he raked his eyes over Gerard. He scratched at the back of his neck and turned his head away, desperately trying to find something to distract him.

It didn't work, and Frank found himself constantly stealing glances at his boyfriend throughout the entire game.

Rather, he was ogling Gee and so deep in thought about it that he barely paid any attention to the game at all.

Gerard's tummy was poking out of his crop top, his whole body bouncing as he jumped up and down with the pom-poms in hand. His pleated skirt only reached just above his mid-thigh, and though Frank couldn't see from a distance, he knew Gerard had applied a decent amount of makeup to go with the uniform.

To everyone's surprise, the Bulldogs ended up winning despite their lack of coaching. And now, after everyone had finished congratulating each other, Frank was waiting outside of the boy's locker room, impatient for Gerard's skirt-clad ass to saunter out the door and into his arms.

But as Frank watched the entire team exit the building, Gerard never showed. Confused and a little bit worried, he opened the door slowly and stepped inside. It reeked of sweat and way too much deodorant, but Frank was too preoccupied with his search for Gerard to care.

He found Gee just as he was getting undressed, with his back to him so that he didn't even notice Frank. He started the shower and stepped under the flowing water, his backside jiggling just a tiny bit as he moved. Frank swallowed hard and watched quietly. After a moment, he spoke up.

"Hey, Gee," Frank said with a smirk as he took a step forward.

Gerard let out a squeal and slipped as he tried to whirl around, landing on his bum with an almost-splat noise from the wet tiles.

"Frankie!" Gerard shouted in a mock-angry voice, "You scared the shit out of me."

He said the sentence in his most whiny voice, his lower lip already coming to stick out and form a pouty face. Frank had rushed forward as soon as he saw Gerard go down, but he was torn between his concern for his boyfriend and the urge to laugh at the scene.

"I'm sorry baby, Daddy didn't mean to scare you," Frank giggled, struggling to hide his smile.

Gerard's eyebrows scrunched up and his pout grew bigger, but in a second his face softened and he began to laugh as well. Frank knelt down and helped him up to his feet right away.

"It's okay, Daddy," Gee said quietly.

The water was still running, but Gerard was now standing with Frank, a foot or two away from the spray.

"What are you doing in here still?" Frank asked curiously as he brought his hands to Gee's chubby waist and pulled the shivering boy closer, "Why'd you wait for everyone else to leave?"

Gerard put his head down on Frank's shoulder the wet curls of his hair sticking to his Daddy's sweatshirt.

"'S just easier that way," he murmured.

"What do you mean?"

"The guys can't tease me if they're not here," was all Gerard said.

Frank's body stiffened and he felt a sudden rage towards the entire football team. They spent the entire evening joking with him and treating him as a friend, yet had the nerve to talk to his baby boy like that.

"Gerard, I'll-"

"No! Please don't, it's okay. I promise..."

Gerard had lifted his head again and now began his nervous habit of biting his thumb. Frank tugged his hand away from his mouth gently, flashing him a concerned look.

"No one's allowed to talk about you like that Gerard."

Gee sighed and stepped back from Frank.

"Just forget it please. Okay?"

Frank's shoulders slumped and he ran a hand through his hair, turning his eyes to look down at the grimy tile.

"Come on Frankie," Gerard said, stepping closer again, "What'd you come in here for? Come on, distract me."

Frank looked up and met Gee's eyes as his baby began to toy with the strings of his jacket. His jaw clenched as he debated picking up where he'd left off before they had gotten to such a serious topic.

"I - I was gonna say..." Frank scratched at the back of his neck again, then with a deep breath, forced his confidence back up, "I was gonna tell you how I ought to spank you for giving the whole school such a show tonight."

Gerard's breath hitched and Frank felt him tense up in his arms, his back arching slightly to lean further into Frank's chest.

"Okay, Daddy," he whispered, his breath tickling Frank's ear.

Frank squeezed his hands where they were resting on Gerard's belly, moving one to rest on his ass and squeeze harder.

"Yeah?" he breathed.

Gee nodded his head, pushing his nose into the crook of Frank's shoulder, trying to hide his blush.

"Come here." Frank gently guided his baby to follow him over to one of the benches along the lockers, sitting down and spreading his legs a little bit before patting his thighs and gesturing for Gerard to take his place there.

Gee was still dripping from the shower, and Frank felt the water soak through his pants right away as his boyfriend settled his weight there. His belly squished againt Frank's thigh as he squirmed in an attempt to get comfortable. Frank brushed a hand over his ass, brushing away the droplets of water that were clinging there, and kneading the soft flesh to get Gee ready.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a cheerleader, sweetheart?" Frank asked in a calm voice, kneading firm circles into Gerard's skin.

"I-It never came up..." Gerard breathed.

Frank just chuckled. Then, he brought his hand up and back down again hitting Gee's wet skin with a smack. Gerard squeaked and his fingers dug into Frank's clothed thigh.

"D-d-do you want me to count, Daddy?" he stuttered.

Frank shook his head with a smile still lingering on his face.

"No, baby, it's okay. I'm not quite sure how many you deserve just yet."

Gerard moaned softly and took a deep breath, bracing himself for what Frank was about to give him.

Nineteen spankings later, Frank's hand was stinging and Gerard was a whimpering, writhing, wet mess in his lap. They were both rock hard and of course Frank knew from the times they had done this in the past that Gee enjoyed this as much as he did.

"I think that's enough, don't you think so, babydoll?" Frank smirked, rubbing his hand over his baby's sore, red bum.

Gerard just uttered a soft groan in response. He felt completely out of it, yet at the same time his mind was racing trying to figure out what Frank was going to do next.

"Come here," Frank said softly, though the statement didn't really mean much - he was moving Gerard himself, gripping his hips tightly and shifting him so that he was now sitting up in Frank's lap.

Gee's wet curls stuck to the side of his face and he nuzzled into Frank's neck, the fabric of his Daddy's pants chaffed against his stinging, wet skin and he squirmed in discomfort.

"Want Daddy to take care of this for you, little boy?" Frank asked, again in a soft, quiet voice.

Like before, it was just rhetorical - his hand was already gripping Gerard's leaking cock and moving in quick, steady strokes. He was slippery from the shower and as he ground up against Frank he got his clothes even wetter.

Gerard's moans grew louder and louder as he wiggled and bounced in Frank's lap. His head was thrown back and occasionally he would put pressure in just the right spot in Frank's lap to make him groan right along with him.

Without warning, Frank's hand stopped and pulled away, making Gerard whine in frustration and squirm even harder.

"Hold on, sugar," Frank panted.

He unzipped his pants frantically, pulling out his rock hard dick and taking it in his hand, as well as Gerard's, stroking both of them together at the same time with an even harder, faster pace. Gee made his loudest noise yet, arching into Frank's grasp and jerking his hips up to meet him with each stroke.

They came together just a few seconds later, groaning in sync, bodies shuddering and sore from being on the concrete bench for so long.

Frank held Gerard close against his damp chest, completely oblivious to the mess they had just made as his eyes fluttered shut and he smiled contentedly. He rubbed circles on Gerard's lower back, gentle this time, as his other hand combed through Gee's still-wet hair and untangled the knots. After a moment, he tapped gently on Gee's bum and began to help him stand up.

"Come on, baby. We'd better get going." Gerard yawned loudly and smacked his lips.

"Okay, Daddy."

His voice was a little high-pitched, raspy from all the noise he'd been making before. His hazel eyes were droopy and he looked like he could fall asleep at any minute.

With a soft smile, Frank helped his baby boy back into his normal clothes, then guided him out to the car as best he could without risking looking suspicious to anyone that could still be at the school. It was dark outside at this point, which made it much easier for them to walk through the parking lot without being seen.

They had made arrangements for Gerard to spend the night at Frank's house that night - having told Mrs. Way that he was going to be with his "friend" Frankie - and Frank was extremely eager to get his boy tucked into his bed with a nice cup of hot chocolate and maybe a few cookies. He deserved to be cozy and warm after their sore fuck in the showers.

Gerard leaned against Frank's shoulder as they sat in the front seat of the car, having begun to doze off as soon as he'd settled in.

"Feel like watching a movie when we get home, sweetheart?" Frank asked sweetly, though he was pretty sure Gee was asleep.

"Mmhm," Gerard mumbled, shifting a bit in his seat and not even opening his eyes.

Frank chuckled and rubbed his free hand up and down Gerard's thigh as he drove.

"Sweet dreams, baby."

~

A/N: gonna update soon :^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 664 28
Gerard Way starts his first teaching job and finds himself falling for fellow teacher Mr Iero. However, having to fight off the affections of another...
274 4 6
Gerard Way is an isolated twenty-something art teacher at a lousy high school but when he meets student-teacher, Frank Iero, things start to change...
767 36 2
"Gerard, this isn't just for no reason." "I don't understand." "It's worthless. I'm worthless." ••• In which Gerard remembers all the memories he sh...
183K 7.1K 29
teacher gerard / student frank frerard fic