Apple of My Eye

Da Davidkummer7

If only I could sleep. Days are bad when you can't sleep. Days are worse when you can't remember. Days are... Altro

The First
The Second
The Third
The Fourth
The Fifth
The Sixth
The Seventh
The Eighth
The Ninth

The Tenth

20 6 3
Da Davidkummer7

This is the last entry.

I hope you never forget what happened between us.

If you forget, you'll regret it. Don't worry. I have my ways.

I can come to you many ways. In your spam folder. In an unwanted visitor.

Maybe I'm the mailman walking past, or the old lady walking her dog. Or maybe I'm the UPS driver, delivering a bomb to your house. I'm kidding. Bombs aren't fun ways to kill people.

Knives are.

I've had lots of practice since the last time we met. Remember that?

I hope you're scared. And if you're not, well that's too bad.

You never answered me. So answer me now.

Do you love me too? Are you scared? Are you angry? How are you feeling?

I know how I'm feeling. I'm pretty hungry.

You know what else a knife does? It cuts things up.

And I'm pretty hungry.

And you're just pretty.

Take this as a compliment, because it might be the last one you ever get.

You'd

Taste

Pretty

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

741K 25.5K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
115K 10.2K 38
The Redding is a sinister force that captures and controls anyone it knows by name. Meg and her fellow survivors navigate a delicate balance of survi...
104K 15.7K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
2.6K 24 18
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...