Apple of My Eye

By Davidkummer7

If only I could sleep. Days are bad when you can't sleep. Days are worse when you can't remember. Days are... More

The First
The Second
The Third
The Fourth
The Sixth
The Seventh
The Eighth
The Ninth
The Tenth

The Fifth

23 5 0
By Davidkummer7

It's pretty comfortable in your bathtub, to be honest. I'd rather sleep somewhere else, but you wouldn't let me.

You know, you're starting to irritate me. Five times I've written to you on here, and not once have I gotten a reply.

You know what that tells me?

It tells me you aren't happy with me. You don't like me.

Why?

All I've done is be nice to you. All I've done is try to entertain you a little bit. I could do so. much. more. But I'm being nice.

Why won't you be nice back?

I hope you're not too scared now. I wouldn't wanna scare you away.

And besides: if you ran away, I would chase you. I would catch you.

I caught her, when I chased her.

Maybe I'll tell you what happened someday. Or maybe not.

But I'll catch you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
2.1K 20 15
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
2.9K 124 39
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
23.7K 808 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...