Apple of My Eye

By Davidkummer7

If only I could sleep. Days are bad when you can't sleep. Days are worse when you can't remember. Days are... More

The First
The Third
The Fourth
The Fifth
The Sixth
The Seventh
The Eighth
The Ninth
The Tenth

The Second

48 5 0
By Davidkummer7

Darkness will never hide you for long. I spend all of my time lying awake, terrified. Sometimes I wish they would catch me. I know I'd go to prison, but that'd be easier than this.

I've heard terrible things about prison, and yet maybe those were lies. I heard things about life, too, but those were clearly wrong.

Life was supposed to be happy, full of sunshine and rainbows. Well, I blocked out the sun and I blotted out the rainbow. Now everything is gray and dark.

Maybe I shouldn't even be writing this. It's probably the type of stuff they use in court and all that. But I can't help it.

I'm not a good author, sure. But that's not why I write. I have to. Because there's no other way to get free.

What else am I supposed to do at night?

I would call this insomnia, but that's not what it is. Insomnia makes sense. There's a reason, a cause.

What is this, then?

This is guilt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.6K 32
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
30.2K 2.3K 25
"But u were my doll" she said shivering. "and now u are my doll" He replied smirking"
29.8M 652K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
672K 23.7K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.