[i] made to be together ↠ tre...

By killpowers

Tremaine and Jazelle have been friends/lovers since childhood. Tremaine became known as Trey Songz , and Jaze... More

Prologue.
Chapter One | Swim Good
Chapter Two | Complicated
Chapter Three | Don't Be Scared
Chapter Four | Up To You
Chapter Five | Love Lost
Chapter Six | The Real Her/Him
Chapter Seven | Stuck on Stupid
Chapter Eight | Love Without Tragedy
Chapter Nine | Simply Amazing
Chapter Ten | Dirty Laundry
Chapter Eleven | Still Got It
Chapter Twelve | Get It Over With
Chapter Thirteen | Do Ya Thang
Chapter Fourteen | Passion/Pain/Pleasure
Chapter Fifteen | Love and War
Chapter Sixteen | We'll Be Fine
Chapter Seventeen | Forbidden Fruit
Chapter Eighteen | Can You Stand The Rain?
Chapter Nineteen | Forever Yours
Chapter Twenty | We All Want Love
Chapter Twenty-Two | Hate That I Love You
Chapter Twenty-Three | Moment 4 Life
Chapter Twenty-Four | Her
Chapter Twenty-Five | Say It
Chapter Twenty-Six | 1+1
Epilogue.
BONUS | Chapter Titles

Chapter Twenty-One | Doing It Wrong

1.1K 38 7
By killpowers

- Jazelle -

I met up with Trey and Forrest, they were talking about some girl. "Hey baby guess who I just met!" I squealed, scaring the shit out of him.

"Who baby?" he asked.

"The main OF members!"

"That's good." he didn't sound too excited.

"Tyler, Taco, Hodgy, Earl and Jasper." I showed him their numbers in my phone but not the messages between Hodgy and I because I know he'd flip out and cause an unnessecary scene.

"Why you leave my Grumma and Mumma alone? They don't know their way around this mall." he said.

"For your information, they do and second, I needed some new shoes." I said.

"You got enough J's as it is, you don't have to get EVERY pair that come out, gosh." I walked away after he said that, I don't know what's his problem but he needs to fix it, fast. Last night was the best night ever and now he wants to fuck the happiness up. I'm so lucky I took my own car here, cause I'm not dealing with this. I walked out the mall, and here comes OF, begging for a ride.

Tyler's dumb ass parked in the fire lane, so their car got towed. They asked me to take them to the impound. Hodgy was in the passenger seat and the rest fit perfectly in the back. We started jamming to Jamba, that's my shit. The guys went to go get the car situation handled while Hodgy stayed behind with me. "Why you not handling business with the boys?" I asked.

"Cause I just wanted to chill with you, is there a problem?"

"No, not even." I smiled. He moved closer to me.

"What's up with you?" I laughed.

"I don't usually catch feelings for women this quick, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life." he said.

"Thank you, I would happily oblige, but I have a boyfriend at home, Trey." I told him.

"Oh, that nigga." he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." I playfully pushed him away. Just then the boys came back.

"Mm mm mm look at the two lovebirds." Tyler said, making fun of us.

"Come on nigga." Earl said to Hodgy.

"Look I'll text you later okay?" he said.

"Cool." I hugged him tightly and went back to the mall.

Trey, Forrest, April, and Grumma were outside waiting for me. The reason, I don't know. Forrest got into my car while Trey took April and Grumma. Fuck it, I'm not on his bullshit today. We wanted something chill to eat so we all voted on Chipotle. "So Tremaine are you and Miss Jazelle here getting married anytime soon?" Grumma asked. I choked on a forkful of my bowl.

"I don't plan on it." he said with no hesitation. That's cool haha. He forgets who he's going home with. Matter of fact, he doesn't have to come home with me. I'm going to my own damn house.

"Look guys it's still early but I have to take care of stuff so I kind of have to leave." I said. I hugged everyone but Tremaine. I patted his shoulder and left. How does he go from almost crying in a bathroom talking about how I'm the one he's gonna marry to now saying he doesn't plan on it. I don't know if he knows how much that hurt me. I need to get away from those two because all they cause me is stress and pain.

I know I can't just up and leave my problems but this is the most stress-free way. I don't like being around negative energy. Which is exhibit Tremaine. I'm not at all mad at him but he needs to learn to be mature and stop being a Negative Nancy. Seeing as though I don't have to catch an attitude all the time, he still has a part in it.

"Hello?" I answered the car phone.

"Bitch, if you don't start picking up your phone we'll come fuck you up." Tyga and Chyna said in unison. Chyna said the "bitch" part though. Tyga knows better. I laughed.

"Sorry y'all."

"She acting brand new since she's with Mr. Tremaine." said Tyga.

"For your information Tiger, I just left from being with him and his family. I'm tired of them." I admitted. Tyga smacked his lips.

"Me, you, and Rihanna need to do something tomorrow." Chyna added.

"Fashoo. Y'all will never guess who I met earlier." I babbled on.

"Who?" they both asked.

"The best members of OF." I blushed.

"Aw Jazzy finally got to meet her boo Hodgy." Chyna cooed.

"He likes me too." I said.

"Where this nigga live at?" Tyga asked, jokingly.

"It's not like I got feelings for him back but I like him a little bit. You can have a crush while in a relationship, and Hodgy just so happens to be mine." I sighed. We talked all the way until I got home.

Hodgy 💚✊: Text. (Recieved, 2:45 PM)

Jazelle: You're silly. Wyd? (Sent, 2:47 PM)

Hodgy 💚✊: Shit, getting high. Wby? (Recieved, 2:48 PM)

Jazelle: Bored and home alone. How about you bring some of that and some snacks over here? (Sent, 2:50 PM)

Hodgy 💚✊: You serious?! 😃😃😃 (Recieved, 2:54 PM)

Jazelle: Yes! Come now! 37 Hartview Lane. (Sent, 2:56 PM)

Hodgy 💚✊: On the way. (Recieved, 2:57 PM)

* 30 Minutes Later *

Hodgy knocked on the door, I made sure I was comfortable with my yoga shorts and tank top, it's my house I can wear and do what I want. I opened the door, to see his sexy ass wearing a white beater, basketball shorts and some Motorboat 9s. Carrying the bags of snacks and about 6 joints. Yass we bouta fuck shit up. I invited him in.

"Nice house, at least you don't live in one of them big ol mansions, I would've got lost." he joked. I laughed along with him.

"Thanks." I bit my lip. We sat on the couch and started off watching Scary Movie 2. We started smoking when Shorty was teaching Cindy how to "cool up".

"Right, left, right kick uh son uh psych! Now throw a little slang in there, say 'Yo that jacket is tight son, ya mean?" Shorty said. "Yo that jacket is tight son." Cindy repeated. "Ya mean?" "Ya mean!" Hodgy and I started dying. I started eating Cheddar Jalepeño Cheetos along with some Swiss Rolls. These good as fuck. We watched more movies, smoked more and ate more. I ended up falling asleep on The Peeples.

* * *

- Tremaine -

"I gotta go check on Jazzy to see if she's fine." I said to Helen, putting my shirt back on. No I'm not cheating, we went to the gym together, that's all. I shouldn't be here right now but I need another girl to vent to other than Jazzy.

"Alright. See you tomorrow?" she asked, breathing hard.

"Definitely." I smiled. We hugged and I left.

As I arrived to Jazzy's, I noticed an unfamiliar car in her driveway. Who could be over? I knocked on the door a few times, no answer. Wierd. I took my keys out my back pocket and unlocked the door, only to find The Peeples playing, the smell of weed, and chip bags all over the place. I turned my head toward the couch, seeing Jazelle's head in the crook of Hodgy's neck and her arms wrapped around his torso, under a huge blanket. There's no chill anymore, what I'm about to do next...Lord forgive me.

* * *

Three things:

1: You guys honestly have to forgive me, I started school on the 19th and the work is no joke, my school don't be playing, lol top 4 high school in the city of Cleveland. But I won't be able to update as much, sorry 😔. I will try as hard as I can, I don't wanna lose you guys, I love y'all.

2: I've been thinking and I think I'm gonna add Hodgy and Tyler to the story...it needs more people anyway. So far we have Jazzy, Trey, Chris, Adrienne, Tyga, Blac Chyna, Rihanna, Karrueche, Forrest, and now Hodgy & Tyler! Welcome niggas. 👏💁

3: Who do you think is in the wrong? Trey or Jazzy. I'm actually neutral because I feel that they didn't do anything bad. You think Trey is overreacting? Cause he did the same shit earlier. And what do you think he's gonna do about Hodgy & Jazzy's chill session?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.5K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX
11.7K 224 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...
10.3K 292 19
A Chris Brown Love Story Kaia and Chris has been friends ever since they were little. Until Chris had the fame and fortune, Kaia was left in the dust...
21K 970 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...