Would We See Each Other Again?

By Fall206

Ethan & Abigail are your rich senior couple attending Stagg High school In Stockton Cali. When Prom is right... More

Perfect Enough?
SURPRISE! (pt 1)
SURPRISE(pt 2)
Class be LiT~Not..

Curious~

5 0 0
By Fall206

Abigail POV

It's already 6:18a.m and I've awoken by a text from Ethan.
"Hey Abby, I have a surprise for you, look extra pretty today. Love you, sorry to awake you!
I had no IDEA what the surprise was but it sound interesting.

After scrolling through social media, I finally got myself out of bed and head to the bathroom to get my morning started.

Coming back from the bathroom, I began shuffling and digging through my closet to find my new clothes I recently just bought.

"OMFG WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY CLOTHES!!" I yelled
"BE QUIET ABBY, I'M SLEEPING! " Arnold yelled next door.
Arnold is my twin brother, 3 minutes older then me.
I responded back, " Sorry Nole, Love you too"

6:54a.m

After so many minutes of creating a mess in my closet, I found an outfit.
I obviously didn't have a whole day to spend doing my hair so I putted my hair in a bun.
Went to my makeup desk and putted on some concealer and mascara.

7 o'clock on the dot.

I grabbed my car keys and head downstairs. As I reach the counter top, I took my pearl earrings and put them on.

" I'll go first Nole, drive your own car today." I said walking pass his room.

"NO WAIT! Give me a second, I don't want to drive today." He responded popping his head through the door.

I snapped back, " No way Nole, I'm going to school first. I'm always driving you. Why buy a Ferrari if you ain't going to drive it." I shook my head looking straight at him.
Wore my Yeezy 350 turtle dove Ethan got for me and head out into the garage.

I arrived at the school parking lot.
Took me 7 minutes to circle the whole lot before I can find a lot that can fit my Range Rover.

As I walked towards the school building, I spotted my best friend Leila waiting in front of the bench. I walked up to her.
" Hey Lei. soooo, did Jason mention anything about Ethan surprise for me??" I asked.
Leila is Jason girlfriend.
" nooo... I haven't heard anything." She responded hesitantly.
Something sounded suspicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 13.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
620K 20.7K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
309K 22.5K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
276K 17.7K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...