Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

By ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... More

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 9: War(2)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 28: Once Again
Chapter 29: Beat
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 33: Ice Cold
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 35: Raging Fire
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 5: Don't you remember??

3.4K 95 11
By ShyDreamer25

Chapter 5: Don't you remember?

Robin was standing in the middle of the road with his hands on his sides and mouth slightly agape from what happened.

"Starfire survived the accident," a slow smile crept up his face until it was a full blown smile.

"She actually survived!" he wanted so bad to hold her, just to know if she's alive or just a cruel illusion. But he was certain it was her. It has to be.

Robin accidentally bumped a girl who looked exactly like Starfire. Her face, hair, eyes, and her figure. It was her but with the clothes she's wearing she pretty much blended in with the crowd. It was like she was actually normal but otherwise her orange hair it ws an exception.

But he was also confused. He recognized her but she could'nt recognize him. Amnesia? Maybe, buit he wanted to investigate. He ran back to the titan tower to look for her information. It was like back in the old days.

'Why did she look exactly like Starfire." He began searching for numerous girls with orange hair. She wasn't able to give him her name before she left. It was like she was in a hurry but he searched for orange haired girls around Jump City.

Some other profioes appeared as if they dyes thier hair arange but one profile caught his eye.

*******

NAME: Starlight McAuffie

AGE: UNKNOWN

BIRTHPLACE: UNKNOWN

-Currently working as a part-time waitress in a shop called Trixed, in Jump City boulevard. Studying in Hamptons Hamptons College and living on her own since.

She's studying like any normal person. But it never said her age nor her birthplace. It was peculiar enough to send his curiousity overdrive. Robin decided to attend the college for a semester or less to investigate.

Robin grabbed his formal clothes and tried to look proffesional. He also made documents about his past and information needed for enrolling. He finally enrolled himself in that school and was suppose to attend the next week

****

Robin was standing in front of the gate looking at the tall buildingas and the randoms looks the students gave him. He was wearing a white button up shirt and a vest with the necktie. He looked pretty nerdy but he wasn't hre to make impressions anyways.

"Its now or never." Robin took a first step and went in. Random looks were thrown his way and so were giggles. He can feel his face getting flushed but when he saw an orange hair up ahead his head perked up and he bagan walking faster.

"Star—" he stopped short when a group of girls blocked his way.

"Hi." A girl just bout his age and blond waved at him. He recognized her immediately.

"I'm Kitty. Nice to meet you." She probably didn't notice him but he knew her from anywhere.

"Uh...hi? I'm Ro—Red." He remembered his old name that he used before.

"You have a cute name. Wanna hang out together?"

Is she flirting? Tell me she isn't flirting with me. Robin thought

"No thanks—I have business to attend to." Robin said while taking a glance at Starfire's orange hair.

"You'll want me soon." Kitty smiled evily.

Highly doubt it Kitty. Robin thought ang gave her a final wave. He took off again to Starfire's direction and saw her gone.

"So close." He said and gathered his things for first class. He can't afford to go to the deans office for skipping first class in his first day.

How am I going to find her in this sch--

"Ooowww" a girl groaned he didn't notice the girl he slightly bumped. He was stomping and muttering again. He cursed himself for being stupid

"Sorry. I didn't mean it I--" Wow, would you look at that. I FOUND HER!

Starfire's look-alike was sprawed on the ground and picking up her dropped papers she was looking like the real one but not until he confirms it.

"Starfire I--" Robin began, she looked at him in confusion.

"Starfire? Who's Starfire?" She asked, robin bit back a reply saying "Your Starfire" but he stopped himslef ans he looked at him much carefully and snapped her fingers.

"Oh! You're the guy I bumped at the park the other day! Sorry. I was in a hurry and--wait you go to this school too! What a coincidence! What room are you in?" She looks really like Starfire even her attitude and behaviour. He voice is very similar too.

"Room 1-B" HE said looking at the schedule in his hand.

"Oh same here! That's the electrical room looks like were classmates." She smiled sweetly.

"Wait you don't know my name yet and I don't know yours" She said and gave out her left hand.

"I'm Starlight. Pretty close to that name Starfire of yours." Robin looked at her hand and back to her and grabbed it ever so slightly and shook.

"I'm Robin." They shook hands and let go. Robin doesn't waant her to feel awkward and stuff.

"Nice to meet you robin. We have to go or Ms. Penstop will scold us" She said walking ahead of him. He hair swaying with teh breeze.

We went to room 1-B and arrived just in time.

"Ok class today we have a new student. Come here in front and introduce urself" Ms Penstop said.

Robin has never introduced himself or if he had. It was probably a long time ago. He stood up and he felt his hands actually shaking. He clenched them into fists and said.

"I'm Robin, nice to meet all of you" he took a bow and sat back down. Nobody reacted and when he took a glance on Starfire. She gave him a thumbs up and he grinned.

"Ok Robin. Find a partner." Ms Penstop began distributing papers and others got to thier partners already. He looked like a loner out here.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder and he saw Starfire.

"Do you have a partner Starfire--I mean Starlight?" Robin asked and she shook jear head laughing slightly.

"Nope. But you can be my partner" Robin snickered and Starfired giggled. It was pretty stupid but he can handle a little stupidity once in a while.

Starfire or Starlight taught me about electronic stuff and I remembered Cyborg. She was very kind and I remembered how much I missed Starfire. By lunch everyone went out except for both of us. We were assigned to fix everthing today.

"Starfire—I mean, Starlight. Llet's have lunch together?" say yes please. Robin thought, he was so sure it was her. He just needs tot alk to her in priivate.

"Sure." She said and we bought lunch together. We wast at the back of the school in a big tree that overlooks the bay of Jump city. It was a quiet comforatble silence between the two of them.

Now's my chance.

"Starfire, do you remember me?"

"Huh? But I told you I'm not--" She said a bit laughing. Robin looked serious.

"Do you remember me?" This time he emphasized every word deeply and looked at Starfire's eyes. She was looking with confusion and a smalll hint of understanding.

Starfire went silent and bowed her head."Sorry but no. I don't, I had an accident before causing me to lose my memory from my past. Abunch of people found me and I was taken care of. And after that tehy dissapeared too. I can't remember my past well.' She said and Robin finally understood.

Robin stood silent. So she had an amnesia. She forgot who she is and who I am and who she was before.

"Who saved you?" I asked but she shook her head.

"I only recall being saved but the person who saved me was forgotten along with my memories." Starfire began to stand.

She forgot everything form before. The teen titans, her own kind, her family, and even me. I was responsible for this mess and this time I will fix it.

"Starlight wait." Starfire was already walking but robin stoped her and looked at her eyes.

"I know ur confused but trust me. You are Starfire. You are one of the teen titans and you died because of me until I thought you did. And now you need to remember. You're r the princess of Tamaran. You have powers and your my long lost friend" He wanted to say he was more than a friend but she would just have confusion and maybe it wioll trouble her with that much information.

Starfire stood silent and shocked. She shook her head and started walking away.

"No I'm not. I'm a normal girl in a normal world. I don't want it to change. Leave me alone" she said, Robin grabbed her hand and made her look at him

"Starfire you have to listen,' robin began but was cut off.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Starfire said and she ran. Ran away from the person who she once treasured

And ran away from the person who once treasured her more than a jewel.

*******

"Robin has interacted with our subject. He told her who she is." A guy in a black tuxedo was watching them from afar. His binoculars glistenignin the sun.

"Watch her, observe her. Don't let her remember" the voice on the phone said. It was never a reason to hate someone but it was a grudge to hold unto forever for him.

"Yes sir." The line went static. The man was sitting on his chair looking at the 2 years of pictures he took about the titans the moments they disassembled. It wasa fun ride but looks like the ride is ending.

"I worked hard for this day. Nothignwill ruin it, not even you." He stapped a knife at Robinds picture. Right at his heart.

He grabbed another knife and left the room. The day has come to move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIALLY EDITED! (7-31-15)

VOTE and COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 700 20
It is a total Starfire and Robin fic. Robin finally tells Star how he feels..Things go great until Robin vanishes.. Two years later Star is forced ba...
33.5K 1K 17
Robin and Starfire finally become a couple. Could this new relationship lead to kidnapping, pain, and misfortune? Could they be pulled apart from th...
3.5K 66 5
Most of Robin's past has been kept from the Titans. Such as his previous life and meeting his mentor. But there is a secret he kept hidden from pract...
1K 18 11
BBROB "Do you have any idea how worried i was when i heard you are in the hospital?!" He suddenly said. "What could've happened if i was on trip and...