13th. (Akise Aru x Reader)

By aripupu

(Y/n) is now stuck into a survival game, she's the 13th player, fighting for her life. Using her 'art diary'... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 8

5.8K 287 292
By aripupu

"Yuki? Are you hurt?".

"No, I'm fine Yuno...", Yuki assures her, even though he seems slightly traumatised, "How about you (Y/n)?".

You look at the now-destroyed classroom you were just in. If you were in there a second longer you would of been blown to bits!

"U-uh... Yeah... I'm fine...", you mumble, not taking your eyes off the room you were in, one of the walls had been blown off completely and there were bits of wood all around the floor.

Screams could be heard, and students were all finding places to hide. But everything sounded distorted, your ears were still ringing from the sound of the blast.

Suddenly, you snapped out of your trance, "Akise!!", you yell out, distressed.

Yuno raises an eyebrow, "Akise?", she then giggles, "I didn't take you as the type who cared about others, (Y/n)~".

"I-I mean... He's probably... Uh... He was my first real friend!", you say, thinking back on the times when you were actually close friends as kids.

"That's a strange combo.", Yuki points out, "A murderer and a detective? Friends?".

"A-ah... I mean... W...We're not really friends now!", you grin sheepishly.

You were cut off by the sound of Minene's voice.

"Attention!".

You all run to a window and look outside, seeing Minene standing outside with a loudspeaker.

"I have several motion bombs located around the school. No one can escape. Now if you all cooperate with me, I can deactivate the bombs... If you can hand over Yukiteru Amano and (Y/n) (L/n), I'll deactivate them, simple, eh?".

Yuki's eyes go wide and yours do too, "No way- She knows...".

Yuno just smiles affectionately at Yuki, "Don't worry Yuki~ I'll protect you! Besides, your diary doesn't have a dead end flag up yet, right?".

Yuki seems to calm down a little, "Yeah, that's right. It doesn't say anything about 13th either.".

Yuno's eyes twinkle, "Since you both are going to be fine. I'll go find a way to kill Minene. If my diary notices anything bad happening to Yuki, I'll come save him~", she giggles before walking away from you.

You let out a sigh of relief and look at the students around you, searching for some white hair.

You then noticed everyone was staring at you.

Your mouth makes an 'O' shape.

Of course, everyone wanted to capture you now.

A guy with shaggy black hair walks over to you 2, "Hey Yuki. I just want you to remember, no matter what, we're friends, right? We'd never betray you.".

You recognise this person to be in the same class as you, what was his name again...? Kousaka was it...? Was he always Yuki's friend..?

Yuki smiles and laughs nervously, "Yeah. Thanks.".

You look at him cautiously but don't say anything.

3 guys walk up from behind Kousaka and each one of them grab one of Yuki's limbs. Kousaka grabs his remaining leg. "But you understand, right? We don't want to die, do we now.".

Yuki's eyes go wide as they start to drag him, you hear static from his diary.

"Don't worry", you whisper to him, "Yuno will save you. Right?".

This seems to make Yuki relax, just slightly.

And then they carry him away, Yuki looking 99% devastated. With a small amount of hope that Yuno will save him.

"And you, (Y/n)...".

A muscular guy comes over to you, about to lift you up.

"H-hey, watch it", you mutter, taking a step back into someone behind you.

The person that you accidentally backed up into, wraps his arms around you. Trapping you. You struggle, but to no avail.

"Don't worry, I'll take her.".

The muscular guy shrugs and walks away.

You feel the grip of the person holding you loosen. This was your chance.

You pull away from the person who caught you, whirling around, about to punch them.

They easily catch your balled up fist, "Woah there.".

Your eyes widen, "A-Akise?".

Akise smirks, "I found you.".

You take a step back, scared that he, like the others, was going to hand you to get killed by Minene.

You noticed that people were staring at you both.

"Are you going to take her or what?", some people ask, taking a step closer towards you both.

"Of course.".

Akise wraps his hands around you again, but he leans down and whispers in your ear, "Don't worry- I'm on your side.".

You don't know whether to trust him or not. But you decide to go along with it anyway, besides, you'd be able to free yourself from Akise easier once he leads you to a place with less people

You were annoyed, why wasn't your diary something as convenient as a phone so you could just take it out and check to see if you were going to die. But no, you had to have a sketchbook diary.

But you let Akise take your hands into a tight grip and lead you away.

You can't help but blush slightly when you look at your intertwined hands.

For some reason, even though you may be getting led to your death, Akise grip...

It made you feel, safe..

You shake your head, trying to get rid of these stupid thoughts, Focus, (Y/n), you think sternly to yourself, he's most likely trying to get you killed.

Damn, my hands are probably sweating now.

You instantly feel self-conscious. Akise was holding your hands, that were sweating due to nerves. What if he found it gross?

Well, he didn't seem to care as he just kept dragging you along.

"Here.".

He takes you into a dark room and closes the door, making it pitch black.

Unable to see anything, you start to panic, why were you in here? Was he going to kill you then give Minene your corpse? What if Akise somehow contacted Minene and she told him to bring you here for her?

You try to keep your breaths even and calm.

Then you here a light switch click, and instantly, the whole room is illuminated.

Akise takes his free hand off the electricity panel and finally lets go of your hand.

You look around, you were in a sports shed, you look around for possible weapons.

Maybe a baseball bat or a javelin would do the trick.

Akise sits down on a gym mat and pats next to him, indicating for you to sit there.

Reluctantly, you sit down next to him, hugging your knees close to your chest, you were in arms reach of a baseball bat, so if he happened to do anything, you could whack him and run.

"(Y/n), calm down.", he says, noticing that you were fidgeting and looking distressed, "I'm not going to do anything.".

"A-and... Why... Why should I believe you?!", you ask, trying to sound tough.

Akise sighs, "I'm your friend, ok? I was trying to protect you before.".

"Yeah, sure.", you say, using just the right amount of sarcasm in your tone.

"I know more about you then you think.".

"Really now?".

"I know why Minene wants you and Yuki. And, she's probably planning to catch Yuno while holding Yuki hostage.".

You gulp, "Y-yeah? So? Why does she want us then?".

Akise runs and hand through his hair and looks at you with a serious expression, "You're a 'diary holder'. Aren't you?".

author note- guess who updated
are you all proud
i'm pretty proud
i was busy with school and stuff and oops, i didn't really find time to update
butletsbehonesthereiwasjusttoolazy
this chapter may of been a bit boring so i apologise
but a smol bit of akise cuteness happened so ;^))))
until next time ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 48 16
(y/n)(l/n), has been chosen to participate in a death game with her and her friend-ish/ex Kai Satou. when she is there she meets Keiji Shinogi who wi...
7.9K 227 37
It's a daily surprise of sweetness and warm fuzzy stories of our 'Sherlock Holmes' Akise Aru. Well, I don't like my bae vanish again and Yuno made ye...
Lacrimae By Nutmeggggg

Mystery / Thriller

1K 36 12
// I look down, empty infinite blackness. Then I begin to fall.
"WELCOME TO OUR SMALL BUT SWEET DREAMLAND. ALL OF YOU 10 CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN PICKED...
102K 3.5K 12
You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter! When you had found out that you were the 13th Diary user, a player in a game of life or death, you had no...