daddy ♛ muke {COMPLETED}

By grungymuke

where luke is michaels moms boyfriend, and michael is attracted to him. fem!michael daddy!luke 2015 © grung... More

one//nice to meet you daddy
two//hes a hottie
three//mall time!
four//date night
five//jealously
six//starbucks
seven//bloodshot eyes
character ask//closed
eight//are you serious?!
character ask// answers
nine//go away
ten//homesick
eleven//i miss you
twelve//what is going on?!
thirteen//mommys back
fourteen//what is a muke?
fifteen//badboys get punished
sixteen//woah ?!
eighteen//double dates and break ups
nineteen//just say yes?!
twenty// the end...

seventeen// shes your cousin!?

4.4K 177 137
By grungymuke

hi guys! happy Easter yo

three more chapters until this over (or maybe it'll end @ chapter 21 or 22 idk??)

QOTD: I'm making a diary on wattpad, maybe... Would you guys read it?

AOTD: NO :) jk jk 

SMUT INCLUDED

171717171717171717171717

michael woke up at 6, he got up quietly so he won't wake up luke or ashton. he tiptoes to his wardrobe.

he picks out a shirt that says 'MEOW', black skinnies that have rips at the knees, orange socks and a black snapback.

(A/N I LOVE SNAPBACK!MICHAEL OMG)

he grabs his bag, phone and wallet then walking downstairs for breakfast.

he makes himself cereal and sits down at the table, taking out his phone to snapchat friends.

he takes a picture of himself doing the double chin.

he types, "MORNING CALCUM" he then sends to of course, calum.

he then starts to snapchat sam. calum then snapchats back.

michael clicks on it, a video. calum was doing the middle finger but then showing his outfit in the mirror, blue boyfriend jeans, a red and white stripped shirt with a alien and a red flannel around his waist, it said "YAY OR NAH MICHELLE?"

michael was jealous of his outfit. he takes a picture of his hair and types. "FUCKING YES AJSH" then presses send.

then it was 7:20. he finishes his cereal then going into the living room to watch TV.

he goes on to his recordings and puts on the latest pretty little liars.

he hears his phone.

he pauses the tv.

calculator 🌟: I'm picking you up @ 8, ok? ^~^

mikey 🌸: k

calculator 🌟: I HATE WHEN PEOPLE JUST SAY 'K'

mikey 🌸: k 😏😏

calculator 🌟: do you want me to not pick you up, lover boy?

mikey 🌸: OK SORRY

calculator 🌟: you shall get punished

calculator 🌟: lol jk

mikey 🌸: ... same

calculator 🌟: OK BUE SEE U @ SCHOOL

mikey 🌸: "bue"

michael shuts off his phone and unpauses the tv.

SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE DAY BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY GO WRITE THE REST LOL

"wanna come over?" calum asks as they walk out of hell. i mean school.

"sure lemme text daddy," michael texts luke and he says yes.

"im allowed till 5," michael says. "it's now 3 so let's hurry up."

they walk to calums house, when they get there joy was talking to someone.

"mom? im home, mikey is here too." calum says dropping his bag and taking his shoes off, michael does the same.

"im in the living room, son." joy says.

michael and calum walk into the living room seeing someone they didn't expect.

arzaylea.

"calum why didn't you tell me arzaylea worked at your school?!" joy asks smiling as she sips her tea.

"because she's a bitch." calum whispers. "i wouldn't think i would've needed to..." calum says louder.

"im best friends with her mom, also she's your kinda cousin!" joy says, michael gasps, making them all look at him, he then pretends to cough.

"oh." was all calum could say, michael and calum walk upstairs.

"what the fuck?!" calum says as he shuts his door.

michael laughs. "arzaylahoe is your cousin!"

"kinda cousin!" calum says as if that was better. "that's still bad." michael says making calum nod.

"well fuck my life."

LATER.

"ok bye!" michael says getting into lukes car.

"how was cals house?" luke asks, putting his hand on michaels thigh.

"we found out that arzaylea is his cousin." michael says.

luke gasps. "well that must be hell for him," he says laughing , michael nods his head giggling.

they get to the house but luke stops michael.

"you look so hot right now," luke whispers rubbing michaels thigh. "well you look hot every single day." luke adds making the younger one giggle.

luke brings michael on his lap and starts to kiss his neck.

"why don't we carry this on inside?" michael whispers, luke nods. they run out, luke locks his car.

right when michael closed the door luke pinned him against the door.

they start to make out, luke then starts to kiss on is neck.

"let's go into your room, yeah?"

they walk into michaels room. michael pushes luke down onto his bed.

(i know top!luke but we gotta change it a little dont we? *smirks*)

michael takes his jeans off, his red lace panties making luke get harder.

michael pulls lukes pants down. "you're already hard, aren't you daddy?"

michael pulls down his boxers, starting to suck lukes length.

"faster, baby." luke says tugging on michaels hair.

michael sucks deeper. lukes moan fill the room. michaels mouth pulls off with a, 'pop'.

"let's switch now, princess." luke says getting up and switching spots with michael.

"wait lemme get lube," luke says, luke gets up and grabs lube from his room. ( lol on the other chapter of smut I forgot the luBe)

he comes back and puts lube on fingers then entering them in michael.

"two f-fingers, daddy." michael says, luke enters two fingers, scissoring him.

"oh god! one more!" michael moans.

luke adds one more finger.

"okay, ready?" luke asks.

michael nods his head. luke grabs more lube then entering michael.

"f-faster, babe." michael says.

luke thrusts faster, he looks at michael.

"oh god i love you so much." luke says.

"I-I'm gonna come," michael says.

luke thrusts one more time and michael cums. michael sucks luke off, he cums on michaels face.

they both lay in bed.

"i love you so much." michael says kissing luke.

"love you so much more, babyboy." luke replies kissing michael back.

"goodnight." michael says. then calum texts michael.

calculator 🌟: ARZAYLEA IS MOVING IN WITH ME?!???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 4K 30
in which luke falls in love with a certain lilac-haired boy who doesn't always go by the name 'michael'. book 1 of the distortion trilogy
1.8K 37 20
~A Muke Love Story Michael thought they were an average couple Luke thought they were inseparable {THIS STORY WILL NOT BE CONTINUED FROM WHERE IT...
188K 7.5K 18
The one where michaels 20 year old brother makes a new friend and 15 year old michael is completely infatuated.
109K 7.1K 27
Luke wants attention, sex, and love. Michael wants sex. 真 c o m p l e t e d started : Aug 19, 2015, 6:35 PM ended : Nov 19, 2015, 7:07 PM