Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

_shiro_usagi_ द्वारा

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... अधिक

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 29 - Two Years Later

1.8K 39 4
_shiro_usagi_ द्वारा

Las Noches

Another quiet day.

Another normal day.

Since the day they first met, two years have passed.

For the past two years, Ran has always practicing to control her power. Aizen has finally found out what exactly happened to her. The power which Ran has, was far beyond then what he predicted and because previously she has the souls and hollows attached to her body-Ran was able to live peacefully. But now, they were gone so Ran had to practice to control her reiatsu which Ren assumed, almost the same with Aizen.

In conclusion, Ran's power besides healing, were camouflaging reiatsu which now she was able to control it. And she has the power to  transfer the injury that she healed from different person to another person. And at last, the power which she thought she will never had... Blood controlling. Ran was capable to used her own blood or other person's to attack people. And whenever she was using someone's blood, if Ran flamed that person's blood-he or she will also got flamed. To her, it was very dangerous and she intend to never used it unless it was necessary.

To practiced her powers, Ran spend her time in Hueco Mundo so she will not hurt somebody in the human world. Ran has finally graduated properly from high school together with Ichigo, Orihime, Sado and Ishida and entered college taking botanical-which Ren already predicted before she entered the university. Whenever she had free time or no classes, she will come to Hueco Mundo to practice and of course... To spend her time with Aizen because no matter how hard she convinced, Aizen still didn't want to stayed at human world. Fortunately for her, in her world now-she was having a summer holiday.

"Nn..." Aizen could hear a groan came from the girl. She was pretty exhausted after the training she had before. She was resting her head in his shoulder while Aizen was reading a book which Ran brought from the world of living. A book about Japan's culture. She still wanted Aizen to knew about her world more and she started to let him knew about her country first. He already refused but Ran always pushing everything to him. Another trait he found out about Ran, whenever she already decided on something-she will never to listened to others. He thought she was the same as him.

Aizen then closed the book and put it on the table. He was staring at the sleeping girl. He poked her nose a little but Ran didn't gave him any reaction. 

"I guess you're very exhausted" He commented. He take a good look at her. For the past two years, Ran is really changed. She's now more taller than before. From his view, Ran was probably grown for at least three centimeters than the first time they met. Her hair also grown longer. Now he could say that Ran was a perfect copy of Kiyo. To him, Ran has grown...beautifully. He then caressed her cheek gently with his thumb. He also found out, since Ran entered university-she began to practiced using make-up. At first, he didn't quiet understand of what she meant by make-up but he did understand-with her using that, she became more beautiful. In the middle of his thought, someone knocked the door.

"Yoo!" Ren entered his room and then walked towards him. "Hee... The princess still sleeping, huh? Sure she's pretty beaten up. But I guess she's okay now"

"Indeed she is" Aizen said.

Ren continued to staring at them. Looking on how perfect they were together. Ren thought that they were really made for each other. He wanted to thank Kiyo someday when they meet again. He really want to know just how far their relationship was. He thought maybe they were still in...healthy relationship.

"By the way, Aizen?" He asked and Aizen only looking at him. "How far your relationship goes?"

"...What?" He looked at him with a mocking glares which made Ren rather irritated with it.

"Well, like I ask. How far your relationship goes? I bet you still didn't do anything to her, right? Don't you planning to...marry her?" Ren asked.

Marriage. That's another thing Aizen thought he will never experienced. He already did the small proposing to Ran two years ago when they visited her parents. Maybe...right now is the perfect time? Ran was already in the legal age. And he also wanted to see her appearances in what Ran once told him before, a wedding dress. He saw it once when they went to human world. Previously, Ran told him-when she's still a child, she had a dream to married someone she loved in a church, walking down the aisle with her father and he will give his daughter to another man, and of course by wearing the beautiful wedding dress. At first, he thought that was rather ridiculous but then again, he started to thought about it more seriously.

"...Seems you're interested. Geez~ Just say it properly" Ren said and then...

"Ran-chan! Oh! Ren is here too?" Gin suddenly entered the room. "Arara~ Ran-chan still sleeping, huh?"

"What's wrong?" Ren asked.

"Hm? Oh, I want to talk to Ran-chan. But, seeing her still sleeping so comfortable in her prince's arms, guess I'll be back later. See ya later, Aizen-taicho!"

"Well, I should go now. Don't forget to think about it, Aizen" Both of them headed to the door and exit his room.

Aizen returned his gaze towards the sleeping girl. Even though Gin was rather noisy, she didn't budged a bit. The exhaustion really taken over her and then, finally he heard a sound from the girl. She slightly opened her eyes and blinked few times when finally she raised her head up from his shoulder. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Aizen.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah" She answered and let out a yawn. "Um, how long did I slept?"

"For almost two hours"

"Eh? R-Really?! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"Why should I? You were sleeping so soundly so I didn't dare to wake you up"

"B-Because... I was sleeping...on your shoulder. So I thought, you will feel uncomfortable" Ran explained her reason. Aizen thought Ran maybe had another plan to do and  she was late but, he didn't expect Ran will said that reason. Uncomfortable. He didn't feel that way when Ran was sleeping. In fact, he was having fun watching Ran slept using his shoulder as her pillow. He then pulled her to his embrace.

"Silly. You do not need to worry such a thing. It was not a bother to me having you sleeping on my shoulder. I know you're very tired so I don't want to wake you up"

"I--I...see. I'm...glad to hear that" She smiled warmly to him. Even though she's now has grown became an adult, she still maintained her innocence. Aizen then tilted his head and captured her lips with his. Ran immediately response to his kiss. He could tell she was still shy about it, having them kissing. Sometimes her shyness side he found it amusing yet irritating in some point. When he pulled away from her, Ran immediately covered her face on his chest, tried to hide her embarrassment. He smiled and gently caressing her smooth and silky hair. 

"Um, Aizen-san?"

"Hm?"

"Actually, I want to ask a permission from you" Hearing her statement causing Aizen pushed her a little and looked straight at her. 

"What permission? If you want to spend your time in human world and I have to forbid it. You said you will spend you summer holiday with me" Aizen said, feel irritated. Before, Aizen told her that he wanted her to be with him in Hueco Mundo but Ran insisted to finished her college, so he let her be but with one condition. She has to return to Hueco Mundo when she graduated. He didn't want let her in human world for much longer.

"Th-That's why... Um, actually... You still remember Aya-chan, right? Well, actually... She asked me for help. You see, Aya-chan is working part-time in a cafe and one her colleagues was suddenly have to be hospitalized and they were searching for her replacement for the time being. It's just a week. So, Aizen-san? Please! Please let me help her for awhile!"

Sometimes Aizen found his side of him which are capable to turned down her requests easily was very an advantage to him. "No" He bluntly said.

"It's just for a week! Please, Aizen-san! I--I will immediately returned here! Besides, I still have another month. Aizen-san, please!"

"Ran!" He suddenly shouted. His voice was not that loud but it was enough to made her startled and Ran could see an irritation and he was pretty much annoyed. "If I said no, that means no. I do not want to discussed this anymore. I said no, and that's final. Give it up"

"B--But..!" Sadness was shown in her face but Aizen still maintained his decision.

"Do not show me that expression. It won't change anything" Ran knew Aizen wanted to spend their time together but to her, this was not the way. Even though they are officially dating now, but she still seeking freedom from him. She wanted to spend her time in her world too, with her friends.

"Oi, oi, oi. What's wrong with you two? Don't get in to fight" Ren suddenly entered the room. "What's wrong?"

"It's not something you need to worry about" Aizen said coldly.

"Really? Um, Ran? Are you okay?" Ren asked but Ran immediately stood up and ran out the room. "E-Eh?! Wh--What?! Geez~ Aizen, what did you do now?"

"Like I said, it's nothing"

"It doesn't look nothing to me. Oh! Let me guess! It's about her part-time job, right?" Aizen didn't answer but Ren that was something they were just talking which got the in to an argue. "Hey, let her go, will ya? It's just a week anyway. You can come to the cafe to make sure her safety if you're worried. Besides she was doing this for y--" Ren immediately stopped his words, causing Aizen looked at him rather puzzled.

"What?"

"Um, n-nothing. A-Anyway! Just let her do the job! It's not that dangerous! Bye!" Ren immediately exit the room. Aizen rethink again about his decision. He still don't want to let her go but as Ren said, he was worried about her. He didn't want anything happened to her. With Ran entered his life, he didn't want to lose her. He already lose Kiyo once, he won't let it happened again with Ran. Then again, he thought it won't do any harm just to send Ran back to human world for a week. Ren will probably accompanying her. So he decided...

***

Ran's Room

Right after she exit Aizen's room, Ran went back to her own room. She recalled about his statements and she feel annoyed about it. "Aizen-san you're so stingy" She said. Ran knew he was worried but sometimes his protective she found it annoying. Ran thought that he felt she had to followed every single rules he had already set up so she will be saved. She let out a long sigh. "What should I do? I already said yes to Aya-chan. Mou, Aizen-san... I'm doing this for you and why you can't understand that?!" In the middle of her thought, Aizen suddenly entered her room. But to Ran, she didn't want to see his face. She could sense Aizen was walking towards her and take a sit beside her in the bed.

"...A week" He suddenly said, causing Ran looked at him. "You said you will be working for only a week, correct? I'm giving you a permission to do what you so called part-time job but you have to return here immediately after you finished. And if there's something happened, I will forcefully take you back with me. I won't accept any objection. You understand?" Aizen could see along his words, Ran slowly gave him a smile because he finally let her do her part-time job.

"Y-Yes!!! Thank you so much, Aizen-san! I won't let you down! Yeah!" Ran jumped out from the bed, looking very happy about his sudden decision.

"Oh, and one more thing" He said but Ran knew the meaning about it.

"You can come with me, Aizen-san. I want you to see me working" Ran happily said. "Hehe~ I can't believe you changed your mind. I'm so happy! Thank you, Aizen-san!"

He still feel annoyed about it. But... Watching of how Ran became very happy about his sudden change of mind, Aizen thought he will let it slide. After all, he will by her side when she was doing her job and will do anything to protect her. He will erased any pests who are trying to get close to her. 

***

Cafe at Human World

"Ne ne, Ran-chan!" Aya called her. "I'm really sorry for dragging you to this. Are you really okay about it?"

"N-No, of course not! In fact, I'm really thankful you introduced me here"

"Oh, really? And here I thought I was disturbing your lovey dovey time with your handsome boyfriend"

"W-Well, he didn't sound very happy about it. But I managed to convinced him. Besides... I was doing this for him"

"Eh? What do you mean?" In the middle of their talking, a countless customers were starting to entered the cafe as they immediately taking them to their tables, taking their orders and delivered it to the kitchen. It was really a busy day. The manager complimented Ran on how she was really helping them. He was thinking to made her work there full-time, but Ran remembered her promise so unfortunately-she have to turned it down. 

It's been two days since she started working there and Ran began to adapted with the environment. Every time they were not getting too hectic, Ran will sometimes looked at the doors-hoping Aizen will entered the cafe. But, she had to accept the reality-there is no sign of him. He didn't said he will come thought but still... She was hoping he will come.

"But you know, Ran-chan? Why Aizen-san never came here? Didn't he wanted to see his cute and lovely girlfriend with her maid clothes. You look very good on it, Ran-chan" Aya complimented her.

"Eh? Th-Thanks"

"But you have to be careful too. Your pheromones is too strong, every men who entered here will glanced to you. Just now, the boys over there were asking your phone's number to me. But I said no because you already have a boyfriend"

"R-Really? Thanks, Aya-chan"

"But you still have to be careful. I don't think they will give up immediately because they haven't see your boyfriend" In the middle of their chatting, they could heard another customer entered the cafe and when they wanted to greet the customer-they found...

"Oh, Ran!" Ren appeared before her.

"R--Ren-kun..?!" She could see Aizen's figure right behind him.

"Oh, welcome, Ren-san" Aya greeted him.

"Hey there, Aya! How's Ran doing?"

"She's working very perfectly! Even tencho complimenting her! Said he want her to work here full-time"

"Really? That's good to hear then. Well, I brought your over-protective boyfriend here. And Ran-chan? You look good on those clothes. Right, Aizen?" She was waiting for a compliment from him. Everyone said she looked very good on that maid clothes and she was hoping Aizen will said the same.

"...The skirt is too short" Or not. His statement causing both Ren and Aya was sweat-dropping. 

"W-Well, anyway! Let's sit first!" Ren dragged him to the table while following Aya's lead.

After they take the seat, Aya immediately asked Ran to take their orders after she gave the menu book to Ren and Aizen. "Um, do you already decided on what to order?" Ran asked.

"Let's see... I'll take the cordon bleu and calamari. And I want a lemon tea for the drink" Ren ordered as Ran write all his orders. "How about you, Aizen? Oh, don't look any traditional food. You won't find it here"

"Well... I'll try this" He pointed to the tenderloin picture. "I'll have it medium-well"

"U-Understood" Ran write his order. She remembered he tried the steak once when he first came to her house. Probably he wanted to tried it again. "And your drink, sir?"

"Hm... I'll take the camomile tea then"

"Understood. Please wait until your order came in. Let me take the menu" She said and walked to the counter.

"Hehe~ Ran is surely having fun here, isn't she?" Ren asked. He could see Aizen was observing her. He didn't let eyes off ever since Ran went to the counter to take their orders. Ren also could see the guests in the cafe were mostly men. He recalled Aya previously told him because most of the waitress here were really pretty, many of the men will came. But they still had waiters here, and they were also looked very handsome. No wonder most of the customers came to the cafe to watched them.

"Glad you two could made it" Aya suddenly appeared and put the drinks on the table.

"Oh, thanks Aya. What do you mean about it?"

"Well, Ran-chan will sometimes looking at the door. She was like hoping Aizen-san will appeared. Said she wanted to show you her clothes"

"Wow, really? Good for you, Aizen"

"But when you appeared, you told her the skirt is too short. I bet Ran-chan was really in shock back then. Hahaha!" Aya laughed. "Oh, by the way. Please take her close with you as the boys over there" She pointed to the table where four high-school boys sat. "They keep persisting me, asking me questions about Ran-chan. I already told them she already have boyfriend but they refuse to believe me if they didn't see it with their own eyes. I already told tencho about it so Ran-chan can eat calmly with you two"

"I see. Well, I can see they are a persistent type" Ren commented.

"Right? Well then, please excuse me. Have fun with Ran-chan, Aizen-san" Aya said and walked away.

"Thanks for waiting. Here are your orders. One cordon bleu. One calamari and one medium-well steak" She put down the foods. "Please enjoy the foods" As she excused herself, she could feel a strong grip was pulling her down, startling her. "E--Eh?! A--Aizen-san..?"

"...Stay here"

"Huh?"

"Oh, Aya-chan said the manager already give you permission to accompany us for a bit. It seems the boys over there are really a dangerous one so Aya-chan think you will be save here. Just stay with us until they gone 'kay?"

"Um, o-okay" As they started to eat, Ren could sense himself was a bother to Ran and Aizen. Both of them were really enjoying their time together. He could see the boys who already set their eyes on Ran, were starting to felt irritated as they came to believe Ran was indeed have a boyfriend. It didn't take them long until they were finally exit the cafe.

"That didn't take long" Ren commented and continue ate his food. They could hear another bell, hinting new customer was entering the cafe.

"Hm? Ran?" A new figure appeared. He was...

"Are? Kyo-kun?" Ran mentioned his name.

"Oh, Kyo?" Followed by Ren.

"Ren-san is here too? What are you doing here?" Kyo asked.

"Well, I was accompanying the over-protective boyfriend of Ran over here because he was worried about her. You already met him before, right? Two years ago" Ren said.

"Yeah. I didn't think your relationship will lasted that long though" Kyo rudely said.

"...What did you say, boy?" Aizen asked. His voice was calm but his eyes spoke differently.

"Eh? K--Kyo-kun!"

"Kyo!" Aya suddenly came. "You're late, you know? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Kyo will started working here for this month only" Aya happily said. 

Ren could tell Aizen was not happy about it. He already knew Kyo for quiet time, and he never got in good terms with him before. And he also knew... Kyo was indeed having a crush towards Ran. Just looking at how both of them glaring at each other, made Ren and Ran felt something bad about it. Ran seems still didn't know about Kyo's feelings about her but not for Ren.

He only hoped nothing bad will happened.

-------------------------------

Happy Easter, guys! \(^^)/

I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy.

And there you go... Two years after their meeting and Aizen starts to think about marriage. Kyyaa!!! Come on, Aizen! Hurry up and propose to Ran-chan! Another love rivals appeared! This time is Kyo-kun, Ran-chan's childhood friend. Don't lose, Aizen!

Kyo-kun started to make a move, what will Aizen do? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Btw, the cover for this story is the maid clothes Ran-chan is wearing along her part-time job. Isn't it cute? :3 

Credit of the picture goes to the owner.

Please leave comments or votes

See you in the next chapter! :D

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

73K 2.3K 15
|| First Place in Grimmjow - Spring 2017 Bleach Watty Awards || He felt her small reiatsu in the distance. It was higher then everyone else's, but co...
33.2K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...
508 25 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...
39.7K 852 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...