Stuck In Black Butler?|COMPLE...

Autorstwa sunhobii

17 year old Violet, an anime loving girl who has somehow found herself in some sort of....trouble...well of c... Więcej

One|Sebastian!
Two|Tea And Scowns
Three|Red,Red,Red
Four|Chainsaws and More
5| Records and Crimes
Six|Laughs and Madness
Seven|Answers and Suspicion
Eight|Souls and Blades
Nine|Anger and Shock
Ten|Questions And Tears
Eleven|I'm Special?
Twelve|Childs Play
Thirteen|Stupid Reaper
Fifteen|Dreams Do Come True
Sixteen|Black Raven Catching His Prey
Seventeen|Rabbit That Needs Hunting
Eighteenth|Girl With On Eye
Nineteen|Savior From Hell
Twenty| My Hell Of A Butler
Twenty One| To Much For One Day
Twenty Two| Maybe One Day
Twenty Three|One Hell Of A Day
Twenty Four| Last Day Of Paradise
Twenty Five| So Long And Good Night
Authors Note

Fourteen|Wretched Spider And Feared Raven

3.5K 120 129
Autorstwa sunhobii

Chapter Fourteen

-

The twilight sky poured over the surrounding as the moon shined brightly. I sat on the steps of the front estate, looking out into space.

A bitter wind brushed my bare arms, sending goose bumps up my neck as I shivered with my teeth chattering quietly.

"You'll catch a cold dear Violet." A silky voice whispered.

I looked over my shoulder with a small smile upon my pale face as Sebastian was looming over my shoulder as I never noticed his arrival.

His amber eyes once more bored into mine as they did the first day I came here with that cold, but calm gaze.

I shrugged "It's fine. I'm used to cold weather." I assured him with a bright smile, remembering the bitter, cold weather up in Colorado.

Then all of a sudden I feel something drape around my shoulders to notice Sebastian had wrapped his coat around me while he sat beside me with just his black vest and long white sleeved button up shirt on him.

I blinked in surprise and opened my mouth to protest, but was soon hushed as he placed his finger on his lips as a sign to be to not give some snappy remark of how I was fine.

"Nonsense little kitten~. Your lips are purple, so you are cold." He purred with narrowed eyes. I could feel my cheeks become red by his small nickname while inside I was screaming with excitement.

'Oh my God! He called me kitten!'

He brushed a small piece of his raven black hair out of his face as he stared off into the distance "You know Violet. Winter break is almost over. You will be having to return to your generation." He spoke.

I could feel my heart drop in my chest as he mentioned about me leaving while my eyes filled with sadness "I-I know....I'm aware this may just be some television show....b-but it's been the best thing that's happened to me..." My voice trailed as tears soon began to cloud my vision.

Sebastian smiled warmly "Well I have to admit. It was a pleasure and quite the ride to have you here with us. And hey, you get to go home and know that we'll always be in your hearts and that your special of some sort." He replied, still not meeting my clouded gaze.

I sniffle as I blink the coming tears out of my eyes "Thank you Mr.Crow." I giggled pathetically with a grin.

He smirked by the name then swiftly stood up with his hand reached out for me to grab it "Come on. It's to cold to be out here."

I breathed a shaky breath out as I watched the frosted air flout in front of me then soon placing my fingers on his palm. His slim fingers wrapped around mine while pulling me upwards to stand on my feet.

Sebastian pulled me close to his chest as I felt the steady beat of his heart as those demon eyes burned into mine, but with a buried hint of lust which he was trying to hide in his gaze.

My cheeks grew hotter then they already were as my legs trembled with embarrassment. I lowered my head to hid my face then felt a pair of slim fingers raise my chin.

He smirked "Don't hide you face Lady Violet. It's too perfect to be hidden." Sebastian eyes flickered as he spoke those words with a silky and soft tone.

Oh yeah, at this point I think my face was showing every shade of red with my heart just ready to burst out of my chest. I chewed on my bottom lips, not knowing the to say.

He smirked while leaning in then next thing I know his lips are matched with mine. My eyes are widened then they soon flutter close as I could feel a smirk forming on his lips.

He begins to kiss heavily as I could tell he was growing impatient. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulls my hips close to his.

My head was spinning with question while I screamed in my thoughts as I finally got to fulfill the dream I've waited forever....To Kiss Sebastian Michaelis.

'Oh...My...God...This is actually happening!.'

He un-twinned are lips, leaving a thin trail of saliva following. I caught my breath as I stared at his glowing amber eyes.

He took my hand and led me inside, leading me up the velvet stairs then stopping by my door, swinging the wooden door open then closing it gently but that all changed in a flash as I found my self pushed up against the door with my wrist pulled over my head as he gave small butterfly kisses down and up my neck.

The butler licked his lips as that magenta color flashed in his pupils. He groaned with amusement and licks my neck down to my collar bone, causing me to hold back a small moan.

Then just like that, pain struck my neck as I had realized he had sunk his teeth in my neck slightly, but knowing not to bite down to hard so he wouldn't break the soft pale skin.

He continued to nibble on my neck till a small and quite moan slipped out of my mouth, making him smirk then soon feeling his leg slip between mine while he slipped his hand under my shirt and stroked my chest which sent a shiver down my spine.

Thoughts were rushing in and out of my head. Trying to process what the hell was going on!, But it seemed as reality was accepting of what was about to happen.

Sebastian kept moving his hand up on my stomach and was inches away from my breast, causing a cold breath and staggering air to slip off my lips. He snickered then soon stop as if he heard a noise and that butler was correct

"Oh Sebby-Chan~. I never knew you had moves like that."

Me and Sebastian looked at the darkness of the room to see two pair of glowing green eyes and a wide smile. Sebastian growled as I too noticed who the unknown guest was.

Grell stepped out of the dark with his hands on his hips as he looked at the both of us with a sly smile"You sure know how to get a girl tranced." He purred. Sebastian seemed angry by the interruption and clenched his fist as he moved away from me, leaving my body cold by the not present warmth that had radiated off the demon.

The interesting thing about Sebastian is that he may seem angry, but he does well of hiding it. He had a calm and steady expression cause in reality, if a....'moment' got interrupted mostly the man would be kinda flustered of making it awkward or not being able to continue.

But Sebastian doesn't really have feelings and what I've noticed since I've arrived here. He had slowly been showing a couple of emotion's.

Sebastian just stared at Grell as he moved closer till he was a couple of inches away "What are you doing here Sutcliff this late at night?." He asked. Grell pulled out something, but from were I was I couldn't see it clearly.

I squinted my eyes then finally saw a silky black, long ribbon of some sort, dangling of his finger.

Grell looked at me then to the butler "When ya'll had retrieved me the today, I believe one of Violet's choker must of slipped off of her without her knowing. So I had just found It when I was reaping souls as make up thanks to you." He narrowed his eyes at Sebastian then cleared his throat to continue " So I was going to sneak in and place it by her dressing then leave, but I see that my dear Violet was....Busy." He smirked at the last word which made my lips purse together and my ears grow hot.

Sebastian took the choker then folded it neatly into his pocket "Thank you Grell. You may take your leave now, Miss Violet needs to get some rest." He said smoothly. Grell nodded and swung himself back perched up on the window then soon winked at me "Good luck Violet! You got a hotty butler with you!." He smiled then soon muttered a couple of words "That I wish could have done that to me." His voice was filled with jealousy then soon dropped himself off of the window without another word and vanished.

Sebastian walked over to my bed side and pulled the covers over so I could have room to get in. He walked back over to me with a small smile formed on the edge of lip "Goodnight Violet." He said sweetly then walked out the door.

My heart had slowed down as my cheeks grew cold by the un welcoming blush that left my skin. I walked over to the bed, slipping off my shoes in the progress, then curled up in the soft bed.

Once I hit the pillow I had noticed how tired I had become then sleep soon swept over me.

{Dream}

I was sitting in a white void of some sort, feeling as if J was flouting.

I blinked then soon turned around to see a table a few feat away from me and a boy sitting across the table with his hands on his chin.

I staggered up and narrowed my eyes "Who are you?." I projected my voice with a clear tone.

The boy smirked "Oh Violet. Always so confused." His words were like water. Clear and fresh, not stuttering and always knowing what to say but I was more concerned by how he knew my name. I've never met this boy who looked the same age as Ciel.

The closer I got, the more clearly I could see him.

His hair was a beautiful blonde that reached his ears that were pierced with small purple earrings. His eyes were a striking bright blue, almost a bit baby blue. His skin was pale and he was wearing dark green shorts that reached his lower thigh as he had also a dark green vest with a white shirt and a purple coat over his shoulders with black boots and knee high socks.

A mischievous smile was plastered on his thin lips as he moved away from the table to stand in front of me with his hands tied with mine. I looked down at are hands and noticed a dark yellow gem ring on his thumb that curled perfectly around it.

"So your the perfect girl I've heard all about. Lady Violet, The girl who can see the future, Or as the name I've heard...The Lost Flower." He purred.

The names rung in my head like a bell. In my opinion, the names were stupid, but quite catchy.

I stared at him "What's your name?." I asked as I could feel my body tighten up.

His eyes brightened with mockery and amusement "Oh I'm just the wretched spider who spins its web of lies." He smirked, but those last coming words seem to have sent shivered down my spine.

"Alois Trancy at your service." He bowed while still looking up at me, His eyes soon turning cold.

I stifled a smile at Alois as he raised his head too look directly at me with a stone hard look "So, I'm a wretched spider and my butler is the raven to fear?." He asked with irritated eyes.

I crossed my arms as I felt a sharp remark stiffening my throat, I smirked while trying my best to pull of f my best innocents eyes "I didn't directly say it, My vision said it." I remarked.

Alois had a look on his face that just spelled out -your-an-idiot- written on his expression "Oh yes of course. Your vision said it." He smirked while he traced his fingers along my cheek "But I wonder....what would my Claude think of you...?" His voice began to trail as he stared deep into my green eyes.

"Ah yes...Your soul would please him in the most ways, but sorry  to burst your bubble but he is more pleased with mine." He snickered as pride was just steaming off of him "But he could experiment on you." His once childish voice turned into a dark and serious tone as he spoke.

My eyes widened by the thought of a demon taking my soul but Alois looked like he had his own plans. I had no idea who this Claude was, but I assumed it was Alois's butler, a demon butler like Sebastian. 

He turned around and placed his hands behind his back "Well, I most be leaving now. You have  a great day Lady Violet..." He was about to vanish but he spinned back around on heels as he seemed to have remembered something "Oh!~ And Claude will be awaiting your arrival!." He smiled brightly then my vision soon turned black.

I shot up from the bed with sweet rolling down my face. I was panting for no reason, it wasn't a nightmare but it seemed to have affected my body in a odd way. My breath was shaky and rasped as I fought to catch my breath and calm down my racing heart that was beating against my rib cage, just ready to burst out at any moment.

I crossed my legs and stared at the wall with horror swimming in my awoken eyes as I kept replaying those last words that boy spoke before waking up.

'Claude will be awaiting your arrival!'

-

Hey guys! So here's the 14th chapter:D. Sorry that it started out a bit weird, but I had to put the Sebastian and Violet sceneXD But Grell had to interrupt there....Business, But I was really happy to finally put Alois in here cause personally I loved Alois and...

{DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON TWO! SPOILERS UP AHEAD!}

 ...I was upset that he had died, God Claude! You greedy demonXD. Alright I'm done ventingXD ,but hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed the chapter! And happy very early easter! 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.5K 445 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
157K 8.8K 30
{COMPLETED} Ciel is a Neet, a person who is Not in Eduction, Employment, or Training. Only, he is in education, high school. He is to go to school or...
9.3K 205 27
Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the fire from the manor and the torture the...
10.1K 111 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...