BLUE ROSE CAFÉ.... (bxb one s...

By nite-owl

More

BLUE ROSE CAFÉ.... (bxb one shot)

1K 28 17
By nite-owl

I DEDICATE THIS TO SHEREEN WhyNOTme

see i always told you i'll write something steamy for you lol

BURN BABE BURN!!!!

Alone in the park, well I'm not alone exactly but it sure feels like it. Sitting on the bench next to me is a blond haired blue eyed beauty. And here I am the monster that's about to crush her. I take deep calming breaths getting ready to do the unthinkable. Its now or never, I turn to face her.

"Jace Planner are you in there?" Katie knocked on the side of my head.

"Yeah um... listen, Katie I have some thing to tell you"

She nods okay.

"Katie I... I love you but... please just don't hate me okay." I sighed rubbing my eyes. Why did I agree to this? She's my best friend, my only friend. What would she say when I tell her why, will she hate me? Forgive me?

"What do you mean Jace?" she stared up at me confused.

I sigh, now or never. If she hates me then... "I'm gay" I close my eyes. I can't look at her I don't want to know any more, I take it back! The eerie silence that seemed to be crushing me was broken by a high pitched giggle. Confused I opened my eyes to come face to face with Katie's smiling face.

"Oh I know Jacey. And I know that you have the hots for my twin brother." Her sky blue eyes twinkling with laughter.

Stunned I stood there staring at Katie. How did she know? It's not possible! Heck I even got the straight award! Sadly our school is completely homophobic. Katie's happy face slowly starts to crumble.

"Jace we've been friends since the day we were born. And when you're friends with someone for sixteen years you learn a lot about them." She paused giving me a hard stare "You have to tell him or I will"

"No! I can't! Call me a wimp or, call me whatever you want but please don't tell him. I can't handle Ethan hating me. I'll tell him when I'm ready" being in love with someone sucks, but knowing that they will never love you back hurts more.

"No Jace, you're going to tell him tomorrow. How long have you had this crush?"

Tomorrow? What? No I can't! He'll hate me! I'm not ready! But if I tell Katie this she will chop my balls of for sure. See Katie here is a really pushy person and she will go to any lengths to get what she wants. "Years" I whisper finally.

"Tell him or I will" Katie stood up and left me here alone with my conflicted thoughts.

Tomorrow came too soon. All day Katie kept giving me the do-it-now-eyes. I managed to avoid Ethan all day but now Katie had corner Ethan and I behind the school's sport shed. The bell for lunch had gone long ago and only fifteen minutes of school were left. Right now I am literally shaking in my boots.

"Ethan, Jace has something he wants to tell you." And with that Katie left us alone.

Gee thanks for the support. I look over to Ethan Hearts the guy I have been crushing on since I was twelve and he fourteen. God I can't do this he's going to hate me! Ethan is to damn hot for his own good. He is so hot the sun would come out in the middle of a storm if he walks out side. He flicks his ear length brown hair away from his sea green eyes and raises an eyebrow.

"Ethan I-I'm g-gay" I swallowed thickly and look to the ground. "B-but t-that's not al-all... Ethan I-I love you" I want to run I can't stand here I got to go. I need to run, but fear has taken my legs hostage and wont give them back. I stood waiting for Ethan to do something, minutes tick by and no reply. Slowly I raise my head to see that Ethan had turned his back on me. "Ethan... I-" I reached a hand out to comfort him. But he cuts me off and moves away from me.

"Don't touch me you... you fag!" he turns around his eyes sad but his face portrays anger and hate.

Oh god he hates me! "But-"

"No Jace, no buts. I want you to stay away from me and to never talk to me again." His voice deadly and cold, his face has gone blank, meaning that he is really upset.

I grab him by the shoulders shaking him a little "Don't to this Ethan; please I love you I can't lose you!"

"Let go" his voice still calm and deathly quiet.

I shake my head and grip his shoulders tighter.

"Let me go Jace or I will hurt you"

Again I shook my head not believing that Ethan would ever raise a hand against me. He has to understand that I have no control over this and that my love is as real as he is. A sharp pain from my stomach cripples me making me drop to the floor in a ball. I look up to see Ethan breathing heavy, his knuckles clenched and his face blank.

"Go away Jace and never comeback."

And that's what I did I picked myself up off the ground and ran. The school bell rang in the distance was just a haunting reminder of what had happened today. A reminder of my broken heart, my life drained of that fiery red love to only to be left with the hollow blue shell.

Ten years later.

It's just another day at blue rose café and another lousy pay check in my crappy one bedroom apartment. I grabbed my keys and left my apartment; closing the door behind me I made sure to lock it. I walked down to the little café that I can now proudly say that I own. Mr. Willer was the owner also my saviour, about eight years ago Mr. Willers found me half dead on the streets my once black hair was all dirty and greasy my big hazel eyes lifeless. That year luck must have been on my side all through year Mr. Willer gave me food and clothes, yet I still didn't trust him I had come across hundreds of people who were trying to 'do good' but in the end they were all paedophiles. Slowly my trust for Mr. Willers grew; he gave me a home a job and most of all hope. Last year Mr. Willers died and left the café in my name on his will, he had no family unfortunately, I still can't thank him enough for what he did for me and in return I go to the cemetery where I talk to him once every two months.

Slowly I unlock the café's doors and change the sign from close to open; I go about and start to open the shop, even if it's only five in the morning. The day went by slowly with lots of 'Hi and welcome the blue rose café's and 'thank you, please come again'. Finally it was closing time I packed the shop up setting chairs on tables, sugar and napkin containers placed in the small kitchen, as I turned off the coffee machine the bells above the door jingled announcing that someone had arrived.

"Sorry were closed" called out while wiping down the counter, not bothering to look up.

"That's not what the signs say's" a deep husky voice full of confidence replied.

I looked up to be faced with a stunningly hot guy, brown hair strong facial features and his eyes a deep sea that look strangely familiar. His eyes are surrounded by thick eyelashes and his plump lips slightly pouted showing his displeasure, this man before me was dressed in a classy business suite obviously he was someone of importance.

"Fine... Hi welcome to blue rose café how may I help you?" I asked in a bland and bored tone.

He rolled his eyes. "A double shot coffee with a hit of vanilla, two sugars and a little milk. And a slice of cheesecake." He all but demanded turned in his heel over to a table and removed the chairs off the table and sat down.

I sighed made the coffee using the kettle, because I turned off the coffee machine. While waiting for the kettle to heat up I got the cheesecake from the fridge and put him a slice and placed it in front of him without a single word and turned back to the kettle that was now screaming in protest. I mixed his coffee and walked back over to him.

"Can I get you anything else?"

He shook his head no. I nodded and walked off to continue with the cleaning.

"Hey kid, what's your name?" he called out startling me.

"Um... Jace. Why do you want to know?" I answered without thinking.

He ignored my question and continued "Jace, nice. What's your last name?"

I paused before continuing "I don't have one" well I did but that was before I ran away, before I left the ones I love. Of course I would never tell a stranger that. The man simply nodded and took a sip from his coffee. Curiosity was nagging at me wanting to know this sexy as sin man's name. "What's your name?" and curiosity won.

He looked over at me from the corner of his eye and stared. "Ethan" he finally answered.

I stoped frozen. Could it be him? No that's no possible it's been ten years I'm in a completely different country. He could be gone and dead for all I know. Just because this stranger looks a little like 'him' doesn't mean he is. "T-that's a nice n-name. So what brings you here t-this late e-e-Ethan?" I choked out.

Ethan stood and made his way over to the counter, facing me. "Listen here okay I have a little problem that needs to be fixed." He reached in to thin front inside pocket and removes a sealed envelope. "This here is for the current owner of Blue rose café, do you know where Mr. Willers is?"

I nod sadly. "I'm sorry but he passed away, he handed the café over to me."

Ethan clears his voice. "Well I guess this is for you then" I accepted the letter and tore it open.

DEAR OWNER OF THE BLUE ROSE CAFÉ.

Your café is in debt.

The down payment of $150, 000 has not been meet this is your final notice to pay.

If the money owned is not payed before the 18th of November 2011 the bank will sell the café and you will be fined $300, 000.

Have a nice day.

"Wait, wait, wait this is the first time I have ever heard of any dept, Mr. Willers just pasted away a year ago. I don't have this money and there is no way I can get it payed before the end of the week!" I panicked.

"Hold on Jace. I might be able to help you. But my help comes at a cost"

I nod grateful for the help. "Yes thank you I'll do any thing!"

Ethan pulls out a card and writes on it before handing it to me. "Be there tomorrow" he then placed a fifty dollar bill down and collected his things before leaving not stopping for his change.

All for the past twenty hours I have been on the edge counting the second and waiting. Finally it was time to get ready and leave. I had to be there at eight and it was only six it took an hour on the bus to get to the address on the card. An hour later in my best clothes and all squeaky clean I sat on the bus on my way to meet Ethan. The bus ride was too short. I found myself out side a really fancy hotel. I took deep calming breaths to calm the elephants in my belly and walked in and headed over to the receptions desk. The lady behind the desk smiles politely at me.

"Hello how may I help you?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Um hi... um I was supposed to give you a code from Mr...uh... Mr Ethan." I stumbled my nerves getting worse.

She nodded and I recited the code that I've memorised off by heart. She nodded again and hands me a small envelop.

"The elevators are to your left." She smiled again.

I mumbled a thank you and walked over to the elevators. I opened the envelope.

Nock twice on door 1305 then wait three seconds and repeat.

I made my way to the room. My heart was hammering and palms sweating knocked on the door following the instructions on the little card. I waited for what felt like hours with no sign of anyone coming to answer the door. I went to knock again when the door was suddenly swung open giving me have a mini heart attack. There stood Ethan in loose blue jeans and a white v-cut wife beater shirt exposing his muscles.

"Come in" he then turned and walked in side leaving the door wide open.

I nodded and swallowed thickly and followed him in closing the door behind myself. "S-so uh w-what did you want?"

Ethan sat down in one of the couches and stretched out his legs. On hearing my question he bent over, giving me a great view of his ass, and grabbed a folder and handed to me.

"That is a contract. The contract stated that you will be my slave and in return I will pay the dept and any other financial expenses that the Blue Rose café may have." He lent back into the couch and folded his arm behind his chest.

I don't like the sound of this but what else can I do? I'm just an ex-street rat trying to live a life. It's not like I have anything to live for right so what if the café goes bankrupt? But I can't do that to Mr. Willers I promises him that I would look after the Blue Rose Café. With that final thought I signed my life over to Ethan. I put the pen and folder down on the coffee table. Ethan picked up the folder and flicked through the pages making sure I had signed everything. He placed it back down and stood up.

"Follow me" Ethan walked over to one of the other rooms and entered.

Timidly I followed. The room that he disappeared into was a bed room with a king size bed with its head board against the right wall. Ethan was standing near the bed removing his shirt.

"Come here and close the door." He grunted.

I swallowed thickly and did as he asked and walked over to him stopping a meter away from him. He looked over at me and sighed deeply.

"Come closer, Jace"

I shivered in the way he said my name, ten years may have pasted but that doesn't mean I stoped being attracted to guys. I moved closer slowly when I was just a foot away from him; his arm shot out and grabbed me pulling me closer to his naked chest. I squeaked in surprise wriggled around in protest.

"Shh, now listen you don't have to do anything you don't want to okay." Ethan soothed while I stood there numbly against his chest.

Slowly Ethan loosened his grip on me and brought his face closer to mine. I was stunned, shocked when his lips pressed against mine. The warmth from his lips and body slowly seeped over into mine. My lips started to slowly and timidly move against his. The once innocent kiss became more and more passionate. Our mouths moved against one another faster and harder. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and bit it pulling it and sucking on it this made Ethan let out a deep sexy moan. As quick as lightening Ethan grabbed my waist and the back of my head pulling me closer to him his tongue expertly slid into my mouth, I groaned.

One by one our clothing came off until we were both left in our boxers. Ethan pushed me on to the bed and climbed on top of me while kissing down my neck. I let out a loud moan when he hit my soft spot; he sucked and nibbled on it as he grinded on me. The pleasure was unbelievable, but I was tired of being the bottom. I flipped us both over I ended up on top, I then attacked him with kisses and nibbles all along his neck. I trailed flaming hot kisses down his chest to his right nipple. I licked it making Ethan moan.

Hmm looks like someone is a little sensitive. I licked it again only to receive a deeper and longer moan. I started to lick and bite his nipple while tweaking the other. His moans were like music to my ears. I stoped to trailed kisses down lower to Ethan's belly button and following his happy trail down to the edge of his boxers. I crawled back up Ethan's body straddling him my ass against his hard dick and I started grinded slowly against him. My already hard on got even harder. Ethan withered beneath me and moaned his hands latched on to my hips, he pulled me in closer and bucked his hips up grinding us harder together making us both groan at the friction.

Ethan lifted his head to kiss me; I responded my tongue rubbed against his. Ethan flipped us over with him back on the top; his hands rubbed against me his hand slid lower and lower until they rested on my hips. His touch sent fire through my veins my body seemed to have caught on fire, everything became a burning pleasure. Inch my inch my boxers were removed, leaving me exposed. Ethan pulled back to look me in the eye asking for my permission.

"Yes" I huskily whispered

And that was all he needed, he bent back down and kissed me long and hard before he slid down to face my hard on. He looked up back at me and smirked then took me in his mouth. My head flicked back and I moaned, his mouth was hot my hips bucked up, he placed a hand on my hip to steady me. He took me all, and I am not a small fellow. He deep throated me he moved up and down gaining speed and so did my moaning.

"E-Ethan!" I yelled "I-I'm g-gonna c-co-come!"

Ethan slowed down and stopped, I reached down and pulled him back up and kissed him deep and slow. I pulled back looked into his eyes and whispered huskily.

"Your turn"

I slid his boxers off and gripped his pulsing member and started pumping faster and faster.

"J-Jace!" Ethan panted. "Jace!"

I slowed down and kissed him. Our hands explored each others bodies. Ethan slid his hands down my back to rest on my ass. Slowly he slid his fingers inside pushing in and out; scissoring me. I moaned when he hit that special spot, he removed his hands and positioned himself between my legs.

"Are you sure Jace" Ethan breathed

And all I could do was groaned in agreement. Then he pushed his tip in until he was inside me, I took him in all. He paused panting and bent down to kiss me then he pulled back out and slammed himself back into me again and again. The pain and pleasure seemed to go hand in hand our moans getting louder and louder as we both start to climax. I yelled out Ethan name and came on both of us. A few more thrust and Ethan came inside me yelling out my name.

Panting he slid out of me and laid down beside me, pulled me in close next to him and covered us me both with the covers. Tired my eyes started to fluttered closed. But before I drifted of to sleep I heard Ethan loud and clear.

"I love you Jace Planner... always have."

_______________________________________________________

hey everyone this is my first one shot let me know what you think :P

love the crazy nite-owl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 56.5K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
22.4M 787K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.5M 101K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.4M 80.7K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...